ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    No specs. r out yet . Abhi sab, andheray mein teer chala rahe hain .
    Well said manoj :-))
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Chintel JV ka drama and jhol jhal

bhalla ji, manoja ji and all others,

yeh ATS ka project chintel ke saath JV main hai to check payment kiske naam hogi ..mujhe lag raha hai ki JV ki wajah se jhol jahl na ho jae....

e.g Eledce Sharnam in sector-104 baad main eledco ne apna naam bapis le liya aur project sirf Vikanerwala excute kar raha hai joki...everlasting hoga...

Please Suggest..

Comment

rastogihitesh, iss sawal ka jawab Bhalla ji behtar de saktey hain .

My views on Chintels r well documented in the relevant thread.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

manoja ji,

Please try to understand I am not talking about the other chintel project I am talking about the one which is JV between ATS/CHINTEL in sector-109...

Comment

I know, what u r trying to say . In a JV, if there is a problem between partners, problems r bound to crop up for the project & it's investors. What, i am saying is that if one of the partners is like Chintels, it is " sone pe suhaga " wali kahwat .

Comment

so you mean if it comes there may be even more problems...because the other partner is chintel

Comment

No point in speculating . Kai bari, ek chor, ek sharref aur kai baar 2 chor mil jul ke rahe latey hain .

Really, cannot predict anything .

Maybe, Chintels & ATS have an exceptional partnership . Who knows ???

Comment

AFAIK ,

What happend in Siddharta Estella , there were some towers of Siddharta and Some towers of Ansals,
                  God only knows how will they manage in future

But what i have learnt is that ATS has bought 14 acres land for 150 crores ,,, so a 10 crore per acre price could be for complete ownership and not partnership

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    rastogihitesh, iss sawal ka jawab Bhalla ji behtar de saktey hain .

My views on Chintels r well documented in the relevant thread.
                    What knowledge I have of the JV is that ATS will be developing the project solely and chintels will be land partners and they will get approx 40-45% of developed stock , so aptts which chintel will sell will have payments made in their name and aptts sold by ATS will its own name....

Comment

[QUOTE=prasantnitrk;237493]AFAIK ,
                      prasantnitrk,

woh ATS ne jo land buy ki hai woh sector 104 main hai and they also bought seperate piece of land in sector-109 ,please don't confuse those two pieces of land with this project...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X