Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any more

Thanks Mr Bhalla for taking a stand.

But anybody with undividend opinion (either yes OR no) without if's and but's at Rs4500/sqft seems ATS a good choice?
    CommentQuote
  • NO 4500
    Yes 4000
    CommentQuote
  • Read the thread. Many members have give their clear opinion on this . One member seems to have invested on DP . Some may book in CLP if the price is =< than 4000 .

Originally Posted by saluja
    Thanks Mr Bhalla for taking a stand.

But anybody with undividend opinion (either yes OR no) without if's and but's at Rs4500/sqft seems ATS a good choice?
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar dekh sakte hain 4200 ke lie - I think D way is a gamble in short term and a decent bet in the long term....

In short term people can get badly stuck for few years at these rates....

I know D way will come, but my fear is ki is pure area ko baasne main kahi 7-8 saal na kag jaaye..looking at the current situation...my fear

The only reason if I will invest on D way is the fear of loosing a long term good opportunity otherwise when i visit that place i dont even think it is worth 3500 at this point in time
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt if ATS would have a 2 BHK option.

Originally Posted by amit2222
    Prelaunch price for ATS and Chintels for 2 BHK would be more than the price for 3BHK.

For ATS if it is:
    2BHK = 4500 (company launch price at 4800)
    3BHK = 4200 (company launch price at 4500)

Deduct broker discount.... 2-3%

Now what you have to say?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai hawa ka rukh dekh ke to 4000 bola

Aaj se 6 mahine pehle bolte to main 3200-3500 main bhi mushkil se han bolta
    CommentQuote
  • Should we buy at 4400-4500 OR NOT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhai hawa ka rukh dekh ke to 4000 bola

Aaj se 6 mahine pehle bolte to main 3200-3500 main bhi mushkil se han bolta

Isiliye aap chintels miss kar gaye.......

Gurgaon mein investor ke budget mein pproject tabhi aata hai jab recession chal rha ho , otherwise there is always some time before the project picks up.....

When I bought chintels 3275 , there was no hype no nothing.....

Nobody knew the developer or project(even now also , very few ppl are aware of it.)

However after3-4 months , area and project gathered steam and now there is no availability in the market for these aptts...

and Secondly for 2 BHK's :
    This area is low density area and hence 2 BHKS would not be there in these 2 projects....

Even if u look at rahejas in this area , they only have 1 project which has 2 bdr options...
    CommentQuote
  • I have already chatofied the ATS threads'

Any more Unequivocal YES/NO at 4500Rs. Guys this would surely bring some consensus regarding ATS worth it or not. The other consensus is surely that its an expensive proposition.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    Any more Unequivocal YES/NO at 4500Rs. Guys this would surely bring some consensus regarding ATS worth it or not. The other consensus is surely that its an expensive proposition.

Salujaji, Agar dil aa gaya hai ATS pe to 4500, 4600 ki parwah mat karna.... But be patient and do not dispose off in the short term / medium term. Long term k liye it would be a very good investment. Long term means > 5 years holding period.

If you sell before that, you might make money, you might not. But after 5 years, its a goldmine at any rate. Because the location is nice once everything is over...
    so anyday for long term use, at any rate below 4500 should be okay...

I personally had also shortlisted ATS alongwith Crestview, but finally gave the cheque today for that as my investment horizon is 1-3 years, and i may not be able to hold on till 5 years !

My POV please !
    CommentQuote
  • i dont want to be left heartbroken

Zorin,

Thanks for your comments but I like my money in the bank rather than perennially worrying about the investment. Yes ATS pe dil zaroor aaya hai, but dont want to be heartbroken as I see price>4000Rs to be exobitant for a JUNGLE.

Any more votes for ATS at Rs4500? Please vote.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    Zorin,

Thanks for your comments but I like my money in the bank rather than perennially worrying about the investment. Yes ATS pe dil zaroor aaya hai, but dont want to be heartbroken as I see price>4000Rs to be exobitant for a JUNGLE.

Any more votes for ATS at Rs4500? Please vote.

Thanks,

I will go for 4500 CLP .. Here are simple reasons .

1. I am looking this as investment atleast for now (and living for future if needed).
    2. Simple rules of investment -
    a. high risk high reward (in % terms).
    ideal investment - low risk(in terms of capital protection) - high reward.

I am seeing this as low risk but very high rewards.

If DEway comes, it will be gold mine (as somebody already said).
    If DEway does not come soon, the prices may still go up for various reasons
    1. Prices in rest of gurgaon are going north. People are willing to invest on Sohna road for 6000+ and hoping that it will reach 9-10K in next few years - When you look from that perspective, appreciation here is bound to happen. At the end, the % appreciation may be higher here. Imagine if Sohna road prices are 9-10K than what will be Dwarka prices And what will be this area .

2. Builders here will lobby and push government to make roads and DWay. Government is are getting EDC from all these builders. Please note that builders and politicians have a big nexus - they will push it to make it happen. IndiaBulls already got a part of contract so things started moving (may be slowly though)

3. ATS as a brand will help to hold the price even if the prices in gurgaon do not go much north - That is the advantage of going with ATS. In 2008-9, many branded builder prices came down but ATS prices were held pretty well. So, I see it as low risk.

4. Palam Vihar prices are already touching 5500-6000 DP and in my view it will be way better than Palam Vihar. There is no DEway for Palam Vihar today.

5. If I have to believe on HUDA, they will develop new sectors better than existing Gurgaon.

6. It is being very close to Sobha International City - SO it will be one of the posh sectors. What I learned is that it is adjoining Sobha City. And not to mention the other factors like closeness to Dwarka, diplomatic enclave, airport etc.

So in my view, this is a low risk project with very high potential and that is the reason for me taking a shot at this whenever they launch. I do not have DP money else I would have gone for DP at 3500/3800 .. If you are purely speculative, you can make a quick 500-1000 Rs. on this project even if you are very -ve on DEway.
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting to know that people are ready to pay 4500 for Dwarka Expressway location. This will push SPR projects as projects at 4300-4500 will start to look cheaper. When difference of price between both locations will widen, dway will get the push again and the circle continues...

I agree to bhallaji, one will only see the price in expected limits when the market is down or builder is unknown. Builders control the market and we get used to new price in few months ( and hence our expected limits also increase ). Regarding price at 4500+, I don't think one can make money in short term. It requires a long term holding (4+ yrs) to get good returns.
    CommentQuote
  • well said vinay

On a lighter note, RM noida seems like "Relationship Manager" Noida (pun intended).

The returns on DEway are not expected to made in a matter of six months, especially after such high entry levels.

Although I do want to be an ATS owner but its strictly a NO at 4500 for me. All the best to those who want to go for it at that level.

Additional views are alway welcome. The voting should continue

Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • My cousin lives in ATS greens.4500 is worth for ATS ....when Dwarka flats are at9000 today(soceity flats).3 to 4 years later 5 minutes drives to this place will lead to atleast the same price then for these flats.this is my POV..Go for it.
    CommentQuote