ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
    I should add that I'm referring to only the ATS's quota which might have limited inventory. Half of the total inventory is Chintel's side and from the information on this thread, there hasn't been mass scale DP lauches by them and a limited inventory was released at 4350 pre-launch . That being said I feel that there side of inventory should be available aplenty at current rates (4700) and unless someone says that its sold out, it will be a while before its all "Sold Out".
    I also think that Chintel's invetory should be available. Things will be more clear on official launch, which is set for Dec 22nd now.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Just to make you aware, Paradiso 2 customers are not even shifting!!!. Paradiso1 customers are happy because they were not charged the superfluous increase in super area!! in a way this is discriminatory and trying to misuse the builder centric terms and conditions of BBA..

Cheers
      BlessU Bro,

Nowadays builders are increasing the super built-up area without any increase in carpet area. Emaar MGF did this in Palm spring and demanded additional 15L- 25 L from the buyers. One thing I liked in Spire south that they increased the super built area before signing the BBA. I have strong feeling that Jaypee might follow the same. Now saw some news in this forum that Vatika is also doing it in row houses.
      Last edited December 21 2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

You have been stating a lot about MLM in your previous posts & I am unable to locate the MLM clique. Maybe you can give some pointers and enlighten us on the persons involved.
        Regards

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        ....................& the MLM story continues .

Comment

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
          Dear all,
          Today I got a mail regarding launch of this project. I am attaching the invite that I received.
          Regards
          Great ! Thanks for putting the invitation..

Comment

Please go through the thread in an neutral way & amen, all people involved in marketing would be in front of your eyes, but as i said, be neutral & not read as an ATS loyalist . .

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
            You have been stating a lot about MLM in your previous posts & I am unable to locate the MLM clique. Maybe you can give some pointers and enlighten us on the persons involved.
            Regards
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Who is MLM ? any new builder ? I know M3M but never heard of MLM

Comment

Yes, it an company floated by some so called ATS loyalists . Get the details from them .LOL .

Originally posted by vbbosadi View Post
                Who is MLM ? any new builder ? I know M3M but never heard of MLM
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                  Complete project including chintel quota is sold out so this is gone...good or bad we will come to know in future..I was offered 3800 in DP by ATS but I choose to take in their Indirapuram project -2 in DP...actually I was bit scared after I talked to folks in Gurgaon...

Regards,
                  Hitesh
                  can you please give idea what is dp and clp negotiated rates for ats indirapuram phase II.
                  regards
                  novice

Comment

I just got to know that they have launched an official website with all details.

ATS Kocoon-The Better Way Home

Regards

Originally posted by batrah40 View Post
                    Great ! Thanks for putting the invitation..

Comment

Thanks, any idea what is the discount being offered?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X