Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by isha123
    i also got an email intimating that 2 demands will be raised soon!

different procedures for different customers? someone gets advance email intimation and someone gets straightaway surprise demand letters. Someone gets 2 weeks and someone 4 weeks?

Expecting a class building from a company which can't manage simple standard operating procedure is indeed a Brave Act!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about the deadline for the next two installments?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I currently have a unit in ansals highland park and one in ATS Kocoon, Im wanting to sell one of the two in the coming month, wanted to know from the senior members which of the two is worth holding on to?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidkadan
    Hi, I currently have a unit in ansals highland park and one in ATS Kocoon, Im wanting to sell one of the two in the coming month, wanted to know from the senior members which of the two is worth holding on to?

hold ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Chintels 2050 successfully sold out 5800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Chintels 2050 successfully sold out 5800

Good
    DP OR CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Good
    DP OR CLP

Thanks, CLP

CommentQuote
  • There so many postings in this thread. What is so special about ATS? I know this is Grtr Noida contractor. Sorry I am not very well informed about ATS and so asking this question.
    CommentQuote
  • Got a mail from Chintels that theyre raising two demands simultaneously however no demand has been raised till now, I see that some people have already got the demand letters? Is there a delay with anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneet2311
    Hi friends,

I am getting ATS Koccon 3045 sq ft at Rs 6200/sqft. 4th floor.
    How is the deal? I am not sure about it.
    Senior members please let me know.

Buy it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Buy it

Thanks Vb2309 for your quick response.Hopefully it will be a good investment.
    CommentQuote

Lease see the DEW thread,
    With the way connectivity is shaping up it seems to be a good investment.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the progress of this project
    Has the EC been finally issued? The site was falling in over exploited ground water zone as per CGWA and the EC was pending for long
    CommentQuote

Just check 4 post above you...ppl are happy to sell Chintels smaller unit 5800. Check Brisk thread ...the current resale price is 5100 and you want to pay 6200 for a 3000+size!!

if the location is good then it is same for all 3 projects..+-300 for specification. Soon there will be price match between all 3 projects and I see chintel & ATS matching Brisk prices as soon as the payment made reaches 60-70%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    What is the progress of this project
    Has the EC been finally issued? The site was falling in over exploited ground water zone as per CGWA and the EC was pending for long

Yes, project received EC clearance 3-4 weeks back. They have already raised two demands for few towers.
    CommentQuote