Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Either Chintels paradiso will catch up with the resale prices of kocoon or kocoon will see some selling pressure when the payment reaches 50-60%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Either Chintels paradiso will catch up with the resale prices of kocoon or kocoon will see some selling pressure when the payment reaches 50-60%

Bhalla ji, how much is difference?
    CommentQuote
  • about 300-500 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji,

if anybody pick ditress sale of serenity and will keep for next 12-15 months
    how much apprecation one can expect
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Either Chintels paradiso will catch up with the resale prices of kocoon or kocoon will see some selling pressure when the payment reaches 50-60%

bhalla ji i think now it is difficult to catch up at least till possession because prices are already stabled
    i think till election it is difficult to say that price of chintel inresale will increase
    CommentQuote
  • about 500-700 psf
    CommentQuote
  • ATS property shall always command premium over others ...I do not beleive Paradiso can match with ATS Kocoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneet2311
    Thanks Vb2309 for your quick response.Hopefully it will be a good investment.

3000, 4 BR is a premium tower with only 2 apartments on each floor...The 4 BR towers are only 2 and thus the supply is also limited- Most of the investors have invested in 3 BR and 4 BR towers are sold to max. End users...6200 CLP is a very good price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    Bhalla ji,

if anybody pick ditress sale of serenity and will keep for next 12-15 months
    how much apprecation one can expect

There is hardly any distress sale available in chintel serinty as i am also finding such deal(not sucessful yet),as no fresh demand is raised by builder,only 15% is paid only.If another demand of 15% is raised,investor will pay and wait for launch of project which is being assumed to be launch in 3-4 mnths

I believe the deals are happening around rs.7500/- to rs.7550/-appr.

These are my views only!!!! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    ATS property shall always command premium over others ...I do not beleive Paradiso can match with ATS Kocoon.

Yes ATS will command bit of additional premium of 300 something but on Brisk Lumbani. So that makes it 5100 ( Brisk price)+300 ( ATS premium over similar project)= 5400...expected future price in next 9 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Yes ATS will command bit of additional premium of 300 something but on Brisk Lumbani. So that makes it 5100 ( Brisk price)+300 ( ATS premium over similar project)= 5400...expected future price in next 9 months.

Golu bhai ....Dreaming won't help....I am looking to buy a 4 BR for last 3 months at 5800 -6000 but not getting a deal. Help me get one anything around 5400 and I will pay you 400 from my pocket..How about it..?

Brisk Lumbini can't be compared with ATS Kocoon...
    CommentQuote
    Golu bhai ....Dreaming won't help....I am looking to buy a 4 BR for last 3 months at 5800 -6000 but not getting a deal. Help me get one anything around 5400 and I will pay you 400 from my pocket..How about it..?

Brisk Lumbini can't be compared with ATS Kocoon...

Rahul buddy...internet mai even lappu -chappu bhi acts like millionaire...so keep this 400 with you only yaar. I am very sure you will get this @5400 in next 9 months.
    CommentQuote
    Rahul buddy...internet mai even lappu -chappu bhi acts like millionaire...so keep this 400 with you only yaar. I am very sure you will get this @5400 in next 9 months.

This shows how loose your claims are...Stop this unnecessary blabbering on every thread..if you of a deal then let us know..
    CommentQuote
    This shows how loose your claims are...Stop this unnecessary blabbering on every thread..if you of a deal then let us know..

I always stated once payment reaches 60% -70% it will match Lumbani...you will find plenty in coming months...just wait!!
    CommentQuote
    I always stated once payment reaches 60% -70% it will match Lumbani...you will find plenty in coming months...just wait!!

I think that as soon as the building will start taking shape and reach 70% stage..ATS Kocoon will zoom up like ATS properties in Noida that are commanding 30% higher value than other 'similar ' projects..

But thats my opinion and you have yours. Now as I want to buy one more apartment I wish you are right.
    CommentQuote