Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If construction quality,maintenance, site/floor plan usage are similar between adjacent projects then prices can come close after possession, but price difference will remain always during under-construction status.

Based on past projects, ATS quality has been superior than avg. builder's and their projects always command high compared to adjacent. How things will move for Kocoon, only time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates of kocoon any photos
    Resale price
    CommentQuote
  • Not received any demands - mine has to come from chintels.. has any one got any information? ATS owners probably?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got demands beyond 40% in ATS Kocoon? I talked to my agent today and he told me that demand letters shall be dispatched in next 2 days, does it make sense to hold ATS at 6k levels(especially if rest of the demands are to be met via home loan)?
    Also, i had visited site couple of days back, seems these guys have laid foundation for 2nd floor(though roads enroute were in pathetic shape as usual).
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is planning to take up to 60% payment this year and 95% by next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you mean ATS ka rate ab 6000 hai?

Originally Posted by gaurav007
    Has anyone got demands beyond 40% in ATS Kocoon? I talked to my agent today and he told me that demand letters shall be dispatched in next 2 days, does it make sense to hold ATS at 6k levels(especially if rest of the demands are to be met via home loan)?
    Also, i had visited site couple of days back, seems these guys have laid foundation for 2nd floor(though roads enroute were in pathetic shape as usual).
    CommentQuote
  • What is your comparison reference of avg. builder.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    If construction quality,maintenance, site/floor plan usage are similar between adjacent projects then prices can come close after possession, but price difference will remain always during under-construction status.

Based on past projects, ATS quality has been superior than avg. builder's and their projects always command high compared to adjacent. How things will move for Kocoon, only time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • herein Average can be Lumbini , out of all the builders in 109 , Brisk is the least reputable , However They are doing OK for their first project.
    CommentQuote
  • Well bhalla ji that is true indeed, I would rather put it that they are doing more than ok and good, this being their first project, let's hope they keep up the good work till the end , if inputs from senior management are to be believed they are saying they want to set a benchmark since this is their first project. Well if all goes well and they deliver a good end product then keeping the prime location in mind what do you estimate lumbinis price would be on possession by mid to end of next year..... Your expert opinion awaited, thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggiarcher
    Do you mean ATS ka rate ab 6000 hai?

Ats rates already crossed 6000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vickys
    Well bhalla ji that is true indeed, I would rather put it that they are doing more than ok and good, this being their first project, let's hope they keep up the good work till the end , if inputs from senior management are to be believed they are saying they want to set a benchmark since this is their first project. Well if all goes well and they deliver a good end product then keeping the prime location in mind what do you estimate lumbinis price would be on possession by mid to end of next year..... Your expert opinion awaited, thanks

Bhallaji has been pro-chintels and anti-Lumbini for reasons which are not clear. I generally admire his knowledge in Gurgaon RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Just received demand letter from ATS, this is within one month of them raising last demand.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been pro Chintels - Yes , Anti Lumbini - NO

Lumbini never had much to begin with , 6.5 acres , No mentionable Green Area , 6 rooms CLub house. The fact that they are doing OK is good for them and their clients.

Try to understand what I am saying here , Lumbini was never in competition to become the best property in 109 , For that matter even kocoon and paradiso stand nowhere , The highlights will be MSWCT , Serenity and Tourmaline .
    CommentQuote
  • So as I asked before bhallaji if lumbini comes up with a good end product as the management is prophecising and proving so far what do you expect the resale price on possession say mid to end of next year, I just want to compare my estimate with yours - thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 6500 end next yr
    CommentQuote