Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So since currently lumbini is available at 5200, so that is an ROI of 25% in 1.3 yrs, not bad, I am expecting the same and what do you feel it might fetch in 3-4 years from now say when , MSWT, tourmaline and serenity are nearing possession.....and DEW and some infra is in place.
    Also rental expected for 3 bhk 2022 sq ft apartment end of next year and say after 4 years. Thanks again for the expertise and sorry for the bother.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I have been pro Chintels - Yes , Anti Lumbini - NO

Lumbini never had much to begin with , 6.5 acres , No mentionable Green Area , 6 rooms CLub house. The fact that they are doing OK is good for them and their clients.

Try to understand what I am saying here , Lumbini was never in competition to become the best property in 109 , For that matter even kocoon and paradiso stand nowhere , The highlights will be MSWCT , Serenity and Tourmaline .

I understand your point and much appreciate it too...

At the same time, I will continue to count the blessings and not the problems. I mean focusing on commendable workmanship, construction quality, and location of the project. Its still a very good value for my money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav007
    Just received demand letter from ATS, this is within one month of them raising last demand.

Is this the 2nd after EC was cleared i.e. now you've paid about 50% or is it the 3rd where you will now be paying about 60% since the one right after EC was 2 installments together.

As much as my knowledge goes, after the initial 30% was gone the construction at present is that the 1st floor slab is being layed so technically only 2 installments should be gone by now - 1 for excavation and 2nd for laying the ground floor slab. The 3rd should be due when the 4th floor slab is layed.
    CommentQuote
  • demand letter from Ats
    CommentQuote
  • How much payment has been paid to builder till date & wht resale price is ongoing??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mks123
    How much payment has been paid to builder till date & wht resale price is ongoing??

Why are no construction snaps available
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mks123
    How much payment has been paid to builder till date & wht resale price is ongoing??

Hey, so far jus the initial 30% has been paid and two more installments are being raised now. The resale of a 1745 sq ft is approximately 6200. Hope this helps, are you looking to sell or buy?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidkadan
    Hey, so far jus the initial 30% has been paid and two more installments are being raised now. The resale of a 1745 sq ft is approximately 6200. Hope this helps, are you looking to sell or buy?

How much are the instalments for ?
    10 per cent each ?
    Or 7.5 per cent each.

Any construction updates ?
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

The rupee breaking down has wiped profits of NRIs who invested from USA or UK or Europe

The rupee has fallen 25 per cent in last 2 years.

Nothing surprises me :-)
    Time for retrospection and holding on :-)
    CommentQuote
  • What is the ongoing Rate for DP resale if any at all ?

Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Vb2309
    What is the ongoing Rate for DP resale if any at all ?

Nothing Surprises Me

Few DP buyers in my last 4-5 months of trying to sell..... and them too quoting too low rates... In essence I see little chance of the deal closing.

On top of that loosing money everyday with a depreciating INR :(

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Few DP buyers in my last 4-5 months of trying to sell..... and them too quoting too low rates... In essence I see little chance of the deal closing.

On top of that loosing money everyday with a depreciating INR :(

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner

Yes Magadh Ji,
    any one who invested at 3800 BSP plus service tax for 2000 sq foot would have paid around 84 lacs (76 lacs BSP plus 8 lacs for other taxes etc) at point of purchase 2 years back.

Now with new exchange rate, to take funds back to USA : DP buyer at a 25 per cent lower exchange rate will take a hit of around 21 lacs on purchase price. There effective actusl for cost being 84 plus 21 = 105 lacs as on date.

On a assumed sale price of 5500 has LOST 26 lacs on the account of currency exchange rate change.

Purchase Price = 84 lacs plus 21 lacs on currency devaluation = 105 lacs
    Sale price = 110 lacs plus 8 lacs = 118 lacs

Gross actual profit = 13 lacs

Profit on books 118 less 84= 34 lacks
    Put in tax if 30 per cent on profit = 10 lacs approx

ACTUAL profit = 13 lacs less 10 lacs
    = 3 lacs

THIS IS THE REAL EFFECT OF CURRENCY DESPITE KOCOON DOING SO WELL :-)

Life : profit and losses.

Magadh what rates have DP buyers offered ? I heard of a 5500 DP offer made to a good location? Is that achieveable?
    CommentQuote
  • This is why DP never made sense to me.

DP wale logo ki currency walo ki lag gayi.

Now compare the currency adjusted return of DP buyers with CLP buyers and you will be amazed to see the differnce.

DP in a UC project is filled with risks.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by amit001
    This is why DP never made sense to me.

Now compare the currency adjusted return of DP buyers with CLP buyers and you will be amazed to see the differnce.

Agreed
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by amit001
    This is why DP never made sense to me.

Wow

Bhai kya wound or namak wali baat kahi hai.

Jor ka jhatk dhere se laga ...

The only thing is that CLP user looses at 30 per cent on DP but covers more than that in rest 70 per cent

Let's see where this goes in near future.
    CommentQuote