Greetings

HAAAAAAAAINNNNN
    BOSADI ji ek aur????

Cheers

Comment

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Floor plan comparison

Well here are the results:

ATS Paradiso Type C of 1600 sqft has 96 sqm (1034 sqft) of livable area (carpet area excluding balcony) VS ATS Koccon - 1750 sqft flat 92.5 sqm (995 sqft) area

This effectively means the area of 1600 sqft ATS Paradiso is 4% more than koccon despite being 10% smaller than the 1745 sqft Kocoon.
      40 sqft more to be precise.
      Attached Files
      Last edited December 22 2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post

ATS Paradiso Type C of 1600 sqft has 96 sqm (1034 sqft) of livable area (carpet area excluding balcony) VS ATS Koccon - 1750 sqft flat 92.5 sqm (995 sqft) area

This effectively means the area of 1600 sqft ATS Paradiso is 4% more than koccon despite being 10% smaller than the 1745 sqft Kocoon.
        Hi
        Greetings

Thanks for the input.. how many lacs in monetary terms does the subscriber suffer as a setback, if ATS Kartoon is taken as a base price??

Cheers
        Last edited December 22 2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the comparison. But pls consider 1700 sqft instead of 1600 sqft as final registry(of originally 1600 sqft flats) has been done for 1700 sqft.
          Regards

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post

Comment

Well then i guess Kokoon will live upto the Famed ATS standards which seem to be going from ATS Village to Paradiso and now to Kokoon in predictable Builder style. Since they have already increased the super area at time of launch I assume they don't like to make the same mistake twice

Comment

ATS kocoon project is overpriced in my opinion.. 4800 CLP price for a location like sector 109 is too high..so letting this pass by...which other project in DWarka expressway is worth investinga??

Comment

Originally posted by taranwalia View Post
                ATS kocoon project is overpriced in my opinion.. 4800 CLP price for a location like sector 109 is too high..so letting this pass by...which other project in DWarka expressway is worth investinga??
                shhhhhhhhh. aisi baaten itni unchi aawaz me nahi bolte.
                just kidding.
                welcome to the forum and thread.

Comment

Originally posted by taranwalia View Post
                  New Member here and thank you to all for such discussions on ATS Kockoon. I am planning to take it as my first investment on CLP. Objective is to stay there with family...looking at 2095 Sq Ft area 3BR+SR. That was my quick intro and Hello to everyone.

Comment

Good one !!

Originally posted by ltnikhil View Post
                    shhhhhhhhh. aisi baaten itni unchi aawaz me nahi bolte.
                    just kidding.
                    welcome to the forum and thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                      Good one !!
                      ever since project has been launched most of the ATS loyalist have been silent, which shows they were real investors and not brokers/ sales team etc etc as was claimed by many bloggers and they were not working for any incentives.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X