Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Have people received demand letter from Chintels for their Towers in ATS Koccon ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aktaurean
    Have people received demand letter from Chintels for their Towers in ATS Koccon ?


    Not yet, expected to come by first week of Sep2013.
    Reasons Chintel is not disclosing.
    CommentQuote
  • With the currency action the flats I bought at 3800 clp are now 30% cheaper for me in dollar terms. Not sure why would someone buy in dp with so many inherent risks. On the whole this is looking like a great investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tigerhumhain
    With the currency action the flats I bought at 3800 clp are now 30% cheaper for me in dollar terms. Not sure why would someone buy in dp with so many inherent risks. On the whole this is looking like a great investment.


    It is great for u apart from the loss on 30 per cent paid
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    What is the status of construction? Whether 3rd floor slab has been laid? Has ATS raised this demand?

    Pls revert.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tigerhumhain
    With the currency action the flats I bought at 3800 clp are now 30% cheaper for me in dollar terms. Not sure why would someone buy in dp with so many inherent risks. On the whole this is looking like a great investment.


    Its really amazing that you got that price ...in fact unbelievable...! aap sach much tiger hain!
    CommentQuote
  • yeah thelowest CLp i heard ta that time was 4000-4300
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busybee
    Hi,

    What is the status of construction? Whether 3rd floor slab has been laid? Has ATS raised this demand?

    Pls revert.


    Heard just the first floor slab is laid yet. Have you bought a unit from ATS? Can you confirm your CLP plan - does it say next payment on 3rd floor slab or 3rd slab?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tigerhumhain
    With the currency action the flats I bought at 3800 clp are now 30% cheaper for me in dollar terms. Not sure why would someone buy in dp with so many inherent risks. On the whole this is looking like a great investment.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Tiger madam/sir, a few DP customers would get a heart attack, if they are able to confirm that CLP was sold to a few customers by ATS/Chintels at 3800!!

    ROI for dp customers is already a shattered dream. Despite a request, no one has come forth to project DP v/s CLP returns in case Re averages out in next few years.

    Please dont make unverified comments.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Actual price was even lower then 3800..didnt want to give exact figure for fear of causing heart attack to all the dp loyalists:) I actually know of couple of active guys on this thread that got in at around 3800 clp. Baaki to beleive or not is each to his own. ..
    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Tiger madam/sir, a few DP customers would get a heart attack, if they are able to confirm that CLP was sold to a few customers by ATS/Chintels at 3800!!

    ROI for dp customers is already a shattered dream. Despite a request, no one has come forth to project DP v/s CLP returns in case Re averages out in next few years.

    Please dont make unverified comments.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bless you bhai - sorry for the delay in fullfilling your request. Shall do that soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Tiger madam/sir, a few DP customers would get a heart attach if they are able to confirm that CLP was sold to a few customers by ATS/Chintels at 3800!!

    ROI for dp customers is already a shattered dream. Despite a request, no one has come forth to project DP v/s CLP returns in case Re averages out in next few years.

    Please dont make unverified comments.

    Cheers


    bLess U Bro...The fact is is that the lowest CLP was at 4100 and rest is BS...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    bLess U Bro...The fact is is that the lowest CLP was at 4100 and rest is BS...


    Rahul whosoever gave you those facts took you for a run. ..4100 hi maan lo aap...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bless you bhai - sorry for the delay in fullfilling your request. Shall do that soon.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks buddy.. nothing surprises me as well;);)

    Tigerji claiming CLP sales below 3800 from ATS/Chintels at time of booking.
    $=Re heading fast towards 70 without relentlessly and without any breather.

    This basically translates into fact the CLP buyer
    Upfront 30% at 3800
    Balance 70% at 2800 (73% of 3800 $=Rs 66, after considering Re Devaluation for NRI)

    Avg Cost (without interest/opportunity cost) = Rs 3100!!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks buddy.. nothing surprises me as well;);)

    Tigerji claiming CLP sales below 3800 from ATS/Chintels at time of booking.
    $=Re heading fast towards 70 without relentlessly and without any breather.

    This basically translates into fact the CLP buyer
    Upfront 30% at 3800
    Balance 70% at 2800 (73% of 3800 $=Rs 66, after considering Re Devaluation for NRI)

    Avg Cost (without interest/opportunity cost) = Rs 3100!!!

    Cheers


    A decision is taken at a certain point of time with then considered and known factors . That decision is correct at that point in time. We will se in 2 years how things pan out after Indian and USA elections and when the impact of US health care bill is out in 2015.

    Also taking such intense pleasure on perceived loss of co bloggers is not. Healthy state of affairs.

    Many have lost millions and billions on rupee weekning.

    And who says that those who invested in DP did not invest on more units in CLP ? Thanks to Amit.l
    CommentQuote