Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Some one visited Kocoon
    Construction has reached 3rd floor in some towers
    Good progress
    CommentQuote
  • heard tower 2 (ATS's tower) is nearing 3rd floor. can anyone help with ATS's payment plan?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS have raised demand but chintel's have not done it yet.
    What is pollution clearing certificate in construction ? Has ATS Koccon received it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aktaurean
    ATS have raised demand but chintel's have not done it yet.
    What is pollution clearing certificate in construction ? Has ATS Koccon received it ?


    If I am right pollution control certificate is for an industrial setup. For residential, environmental clearance is all it is.
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

    Please can some one suggest name and contact phone number of some known good brokers of Gurgaon who deal in Dwarka express way properties ?

    Please PM me.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Please can some one suggest name and contact phone number of some known good brokers of Gurgaon who deal in Dwarka express way properties ?

    Please PM me.

    Thanks


    Hi
    Greetings

    Why, may I ask..

    "looking to buy another one in DP to make the best of depreciated Re?"
    or
    "looking to exit given the overwhelming distraught feeling of having invested in a much delayed JV, where builders name is not even in the license?"

    In either case, do share the deal details on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/65417-resale-deals-gurgaon--trendsanalysis?t=66724

    However seeking/sharing broker info on IREF not allowed as per rules and can lead to deletion of post, suspension and ban on subsequent infractions.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Can you please elaborate on the highlighted part.
    Regards

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Why, may I ask..

    "looking to buy another one in DP to make the best of depreciated Re?"
    or
    "looking to exit given the overwhelming distraught feeling of having invested in a much delayed JV, where builders name is not even in the license?"

    In either case, do share the deal details on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/65417-resale-deals-gurgaon--trendsanalysis?t=66724

    However seeking/sharing broker info on IREF not allowed as per rules and can lead to deletion of post, suspension and ban on subsequent infractions.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • VB ji should be happy now as construction is progressing with very good pace. Lot of CLP users would reach DP payment stage in next 1 year.

    Kuch aur khareedna hai to baat alag hai.

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Why, may I ask..

    "looking to buy another one in DP to make the best of depreciated Re?"
    or
    "looking to exit given the overwhelming distraught feeling of having invested in a much delayed JV, where builders name is not even in the license?"

    In either case, do share the deal details on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/65417-resale-deals-gurgaon--trendsanalysis?t=66724

    However seeking/sharing broker info on IREF not allowed as per rules and can lead to deletion of post, suspension and ban on subsequent infractions.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    VB ji should be happy now as construction is progressing with very good pace. Lot of CLP users would reach DP payment stage in next 1 year.

    Kuch aur khareedna hai to baat alag hai.


    Hi
    Greetings

    .....Kuch aur khareedna hai to baat alag hai:bab (38):

    :bab (61):One More!!:bab (41)::bab (36)::bab (39):

    When do you expect delivery??

    at 5.2K DP and Re up 25%, therefore if purchased by NRIs, current effective rate is 3800 (same as 2+years ago:o) + interest saved+ security due to start of construction/confirmation of EC

    I doubt if it is for buying, that broker information is being sought..given deep rooted familial relationship with ATS.

    lets wait till we hear from the horses mouth..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when Chintels will be asking for installments of their towers in this ATS Koccon project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi,
    Can you please elaborate on the highlighted part.
    Regards


    Hi
    Greetings

    Regarding delays in EC, refer the thread.
    For other matters, please refer to link https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/348-bangalore-real-estate?p=627#post348
    which need to be verified wrt JV/GPA/Collaboration Agreement and relevant approvals by stake holders and clarified in their own interest by the collaborating companies.

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Regarding delays in EC, refer the thread.
    For other matters, please refer to link https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/348-bangalore-real-estate?p=627#post348
    which need to be verified wrt JV/GPA/Collaboration Agreement and relevant approvals by stake holders and clarified in their own interest by the collaborating companies.

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers

    Thanks BlessU, great effort on your part.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Thanks BlessU, great effort on your part.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Nothing great about it bro.. In case of liquidation/frustration of collaboration Agreement, many go through a gruesome situation of loosing lifetimes savings, lack of dignity and security of their home. Example in TIDCO is very true to life where ~50+ acres were licensed without checking the financial and project execution capabilities, allegedly out of political favour and thereafter sold for premium to smaller builders...

    It is always a learning exercise in understanding how knowledgeable and reasoned people like Khemka, who are nothing but a veritable directory on various applicable laws, get sidelined....
    JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T PARTNER IN THESE HATCHET JOBS ON THE BEHALF OF POLITICIANS..

    If culprits are removed, RE would prosper for all stake holders and not only land bank hoarders and politicians, who have the power/responsibilty to control licenses for housing.

    Therefore, it would be a wise thing for all buyers in JV projects to have the facts verified as per suggested RTI in my previous post.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aktaurean
    Any idea when Chintels will be asking for installments of their towers in this ATS Koccon project ?


    Demand rec'd for T-6 today, a total of 16.1 lacs, payable by 17/10/2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidkadan
    Demand rec'd for T-6 today, a total of 16.1 lacs, payable by 17/10/2013


    What per cent age of total payable is now demanded 52 per cent or 60 per cent ?
    CommentQuote