Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    What per cent age of total payable is now demanded 52 per cent or 60 per cent ?


    This payment will take the total to 43%, plust half of the edc+idc(approx 3.2 lacs)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidkadan
    This payment will take the total to 43%, plust half of the edc+idc(approx 3.2 lacs)


    Did you receive any pics of the progress along with the demand? Can you upload?
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

    As per a CLP customer ATS has raised 4 demands. As per him CLP customers have paid / are to pay 52 per cent as on date.

    As per the very recent visit of this gentleman , the construction is progressing well and has progressed to 4th Floor.

    With this speed one would expect that the base structure may be completed within a year .
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth investing in this project as it is Joint venture of ATS and Chintels....generally the joint projects have delays in possession, fights and many issues prop up after possession.....also boundary will be there dividng the two projects....

    is it better to invest in ATS single projects...
    CommentQuote
  • No boundary between the towers of ATS and Chintels
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone post some snaps please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    No boundary between the towers of ATS and Chintels


    Yes Amit

    There is no wall in between . What a thought. I just posted details of construction which I got from some ones first hand visit details .

    The JV does not impact this projects execution negatively . It has come to be a strength as Chintels and ATS both are working well together.

    Amit, by when do you think 2 more demands will get raised with CLP reaching 70 per cent of total BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS will take it in the next 6 months or less and Chintels will complete 70% after completion of Super structure and brickwork
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    ATS will take it in the next 6 months or less and Chintels will complete 70% after completion of Super structure and brickwork


    Thanks Bhalla Ji
    CommentQuote
  • In gurgaon the three tower of one builder and secound half three towers of one builder is not a very common scenario...in Gurgaon..the construction quality will vary between chintels and ats....

    i dont know jhow these kind of JV will be successful ...in gurgaon builders generally have issues with society...but in case of jv it may be diffuclt to reslove them...

    there will be a hedge boundary seperating these towers....this is common in noida....

    Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Yes Amit

    There is no wall in between . What a thought. I just posted details of construction which I got from some ones first hand visit details .

    The JV does not impact this projects execution negatively . It has come to be a strength as Chintels and ATS both are working well together.

    Amit, by when do you think 2 more demands will get raised with CLP reaching 70 per cent of total BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is doing construction of all towers.

    Generalising and then pin pointing to a project is incorrect .

    Both Amit and other investors gave confirmed that there is NO wall in between . The central plinth is already completed .

    I do not know the motivation you have behind incorrect generalisation, either ways facts above as project has passed the stage of Central plinth and parking construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    In gurgaon the three tower of one builder and secound half three towers of one builder is not a very common scenario...in Gurgaon..the construction quality will vary between chintels and ats....

    i dont know jhow these kind of JV will be successful ...in gurgaon builders generally have issues with society...but in case of jv it may be diffuclt to reslove them...

    there will be a hedge boundary separating these towers....this is common in noida....


    Try finding facts before making STATEMENTS
    CommentQuote
  • amit even i came to know these reality few days back when i was sitting in ATS office....Earlier i was thinking it was solely maanged by ATS ..but thts not true..Chintels towers will be made and built by them...u r right KABHIE KABHIE JO DIKHTA HAI WOH HOTA NAHI...
    CommentQuote
  • There is no brick wall between towers.

    Construction of central area is complete .
    CommentQuote