ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Batrah ji - final BSP kitne ki padi and whats the total ticket size and the size of the unit u bougt - Also DP or CLP?
    (4800 CLP )plus parking , EDC IDC . 3050 sq ft.
    Amit bro 200 -300 rs expensive lag raha hai bit since i like everything else , decided to go for it.

May be after 3-4 months yeh difference pata nahin chelga.

Dollar situation may change e.t.c. so went for it...

Comment

Batrah Ji- Available Inventory ki kuch details hai in 1745 sqft units like Floor availability etc ?

Comment

any discounts on 4800.. Since u bought from ATS directly..assuming there are no dealer discounts..

BTW - Congrats and Best of Luck

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          any discounts on 4800.. Since u bought from ATS directly..assuming there are no dealer discounts..

BTW - Congrats and Best of Luck
          Yaar we were four of us and asked for a group discount.. got nothing.

Any way we do not have much time in India left so had to finalize.

Comment

Originally posted by gupta79.amit View Post
            Batrah Ji- Available Inventory ki kuch details hai in 1745 sqft units like Floor availability etc ?
            Sorry bro , did not ask for it. please ask ATS directly ..There must be some availability.

Comment

Congrats Batrah, I feel it is a sound investment.

Originally posted by batrah40 View Post
              Finalized the deal today. Tower 4 4BR. I was expecting an inaugural discount but was not offered.

Ultimately did not want to leave it for 100 rs and thus finalized the deal.

The Builder quality, location, specs, and layout were the prime reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by harpreet_sa View Post
                Yeah More SOUND than INVESTMENT

Still would like to congratulate Batrah Ji as I think from the heart of an end user and would not wish that if invested would have to see long periods of stagnation or no resale and wait endlesslely for dway to take shape and uncertainties of first time builder JVs.

All the best

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by harpreet_sa View Post

Me and my friends feel quite confident about this investment. Unlike others who just make theoretical sounds .
                  We have taken a practical decision and that has more value than all these negative posts in this thread.

There are many projects in pipe line on DEW near this sector in the price range of 5000 to 6000 in coming months.

This is not a rumor. I suggest everyone to check on their own. Do not listen to some special negative characters here but please check the ground realities yourselves.

Lot of people here also have claimed that they missed the bus (because they were influenced by some self proclaimed negative spets here)

Also do not follow any extreme positive hype...Follow your own senses.

Invest early an area or forget about the price levels. market will never give you the old price levels. never happened ...

Comment

Psambher Bhai, I don't know what is Spire....

But one thing I know for sure: these Kartoons have not seen ATS projects aur comment marte hain. ATS Office tak nahin gaye honge.

BlessU, yes, I have nothing to prove.... it all out there for the interested ones. Your crooning will not change anything.

Aap log debate karte raho.... full page ad kyon nikala, price high kyon hai, hype hai ya nahin, pre-launch aise kyon kiya, MLM wale kaun hain, mein kiska alias houn....Make merry on your little island.
                    This is my last post here. Can't stand these Kartoons.
                    I shall return in a couple of years to enjoy my last laughCiao

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

It appears that you possibly are in the know of certain facts that can be highlighted here in the forum.. Request you to focus on arguments and not particularly criticise the forum, the members and the likes..

You are most welcome to come forth with the "FACTS", unless there are none except hollow claims and desperation of the builder to once again deploy some dud fanatics who have no inkling about the nuances of RE in general and economics in particular.

Surely as you have mentioned "you are not here to prove anything", probably "you dont have anything to prove".. if so take a hike mate and merry christmas.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by batrah40 View Post
                      Finalized the deal today. Tower 4 4BR. I was expecting an inaugural discount but was not offered.

Ultimately did not want to leave it for 100 rs and thus finalized the deal.

The Builder quality, location, specs, and layout were the prime reasons.
                      Congrats Batrah ji. You have made a good choice. Price is on higher side but I am sure this project will give handsome returns in long run.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X