Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Then Why is it a JV , If Chintels is the land owners , and they are doing the construction for their own towers , Then where does JV come in , why would chintels gift their land to ATS for 3 towers and IF chintels have sold that land to ATS , It would be a pure FSI sale and not a JV , As Again , Use some logic before making STATEMENTS.

No Offence , But all these statements are as USELESS as a Dustbin in INDIA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

No Offence , But all these statements are as USELESS as a Dustbin in INDIA

Agree with Bhalla ji

Its "complete nonsense" and should be "torn up and thrown away".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Agree with Bhalla ji

Its "complete nonsense" and should be "torn up and thrown away".

Wah
    That made me lough
    The man took the correct stand and got the bill stopped

Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    amit even i came to know these reality few days back when i was sitting in ATS office....Earlier i was thinking it was solely maanged by ATS ..but thts not true..Chintels towers will be made and built by them...u r right KABHIE KABHIE JO DIKHTA HAI WOH HOTA NAHI...

Can you tell us who told you this? Name the person in ATS so that other members can check the authenticity of ur statement?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homecity
    Can you tell us who told you this? Name the person in ATS so that other members can check the authenticity of ur statement?

This point has been addressed and proven baseless already.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    This point has been addressed and proven baseless already.

And do please tell me how and by whom was this proven as I would also like to have that peace of mind? (I hope you don't treat bhalla ji's comments as proof!!)

I dont understand why you would have a problem with such a genuine question where I am asking for the name and no. of the ATS official (as claimed by Gabar!), if any, from whom Gabar got this info....as I want to check this for myself!!
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by homecity
    And do please tell me how and by whom was this proven as I would also like to have that peace of mind? (I hope you don't treat bhalla ji's comments as proof!!)

I dont understand why you would have a problem with such a genuine question where I am asking for the name and no. of the ATS official (as claimed by Gabar!), if any, from whom Gabar got this info....as I want to check this for myself!!

Look at Google maps.
    Or visit the site.

I do treat Bhalla Ji 'a comments as very valuable and statement of facts as proof . Meri marji my respect for 3 bloggers in this forum is very high and that includes Amit Bhalla and Amit001.

In this scenario I have other proofs too.

I do trust Amit Bhalla's statements based on which I have recently made a decision impacting a substantial cash flow and I make financial decesions keeping his views and recommendations in mind.

I have no problems with GENUINE questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Good progress going on the ATS Koccon project.
    Sector roads have reached ATS KOCOON
    A commercial is being built next to ATS Kocoon.

Snaps have been taken by RAHUL2011 who travelled to DEW specially and took snaps that I have posted on the DEW thread and some snaps of the ATS project here.

This is good news for all end users and investors of ATS KOCOON project. Proof is in the pudding .
    Logos progress
    Space between buildings
    (No wall in between Gabbar !!)

One more to be posted shortly.

Rahul 2011 has promised a video of the region soon in few weeks when he gets access and time.

Thanks Rahul
    Regards
    VB

Nothing Surprises Me
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Call any ATS sales team guy in MG Road office of ATS and tell them.... u hv unit in T4 and tower 5 and tower 6 ...they will tell u to talk to chintels..as it not there not towers..they r concerned abut theur towers which r t1,2,3.....

even transfers for these towers is done by chintels ..aur kya boloon..i respect everybody on forum and no offence against anybody..

also wall is not a brick wall but most probably a hedge...like in noida projects ...

Originally Posted by homecity
    CommentQuote
    Call any ATS sales team guy in MG Road office of ATS and tell them.... u hv unit in T4 and tower 5 and tower 6 ...they will tell u to talk to chintels..as it not there not towers..they r concerned abut theur towers which r t1,2,3.....

even transfers for these towers is done by chintels ..aur kya boloon..i respect everybody on forum and no offence against anybody..

also wall is not a brick wall but most probably a hedge...like in noida projects ...

Now the Brock wall goes to become a hedge !!
    Hilarious .

There is no hedge or wall so please can you stop putting rumours. It irritates end users and investors.

Photographs as proof above .

Rest we do not care who manages booking and transfers as that is admin work.
    CommentQuote
  • dont try to fool people...kindly check with ATS team....i hv given u a clear indication towerwise...

hillarious " transfer is admin work..hahah'

SORY VB2309 ATS KOCOON IS JV..kindly check with ATS....

Originally Posted by Vb2309

CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    dont try to fool people...kindly check with ATS team....i hv given u a clear indication towerwise...

hillarious " transfer is admin work..hahah'

SORY VB2309 ATS KOCOON IS JV..kindly check with ATS....

Yes it is joint venture.
    There is no wall or boundary or hedge between towers in the project.

Please see photographs posted above.
    CommentQuote
    Call any ATS sales team guy in MG Road office of ATS and tell them.... u hv unit in T4 and tower 5 and tower 6 ...they will tell u to talk to chintels..as it not there not towers..they r concerned abut theur towers which r t1,2,3.....

Just to correct you on the towers.
    ATS - T2, T3, T4
    Chintels - T1, T5, T6

This has also been posted earlier in post #526878 --> https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16681-ats-kocoon-ats-sector-109-gurgaon/page480?t=18922&page=480

Though your second point is correct that all transfers for Chintel's towers will be dealt by Chintel office as the sale responsibility lies with them and so does transfer.

I cannot comment on your third point regarding any hedge unless anything like it comes up in construction. However, none of their layout plans show any hedge in between ATS vs Chintels towers since the civic amenities are common for all members and moreover the maintenance for the entire housing society will be managed by ATS.

In your note you mentioned about a hedge in Noida projects for ATS. Can you point me to the specific one that I can check for. Mostly I've seen such brick fencing between residential apartments and the club etc in DLF projects but those are more for two reasons,
    >> The plots are huge so there are roads constructed inside to allow movability.
    >> They usually rent clubs to outsiders and corporates so hedging ensures the residents are not disturbed during such events.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Hilarious .

There is no hedge or wall so please can you stop putting rumours. It irritates end users and investors.

Photographs as proof above .

dear all,

there is no demarkation in this project. you can get tower 5 units from ATS also ( first floor still there)....

the project is sold by both but is built and maintained ba ATS....thats why the name ATS kocoon......

jv is therejust for the land purposes ....

i request Gabbar bhai to do a reality check....

I visited ATS and the site just 2 days ago!
    CommentQuote
  • Mr SK Khosla thanks fotr correcting Towers ...but True this is JV..ATS Triumph is their sole project ie why ATS is more concerned abut it..
    CommentQuote