ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by gupta79.amit View Post
    guys..can anybody give me a clue if there are any units left in 1745 sqft ? Per ATS Sales team, there are availability ONLY on or beyond 20th floor.Also its been mentioned that 109 sector is going to be most posh sector in Gurgaon in next 4-5 yrs. How far that is true ? Please advise
    Amit, Check for Chintels quota, they may have some units in lower floor.

Comment

Arrrey bhai, I think you missed thanking some major folks... Golu, rahul2010, rahul 2011, Bosadi, Indiaaaa, Skant007 etc etc ... Unless they are all the same

PS: Take it in the holiday spirit !!. :p

Originally posted by batrah40 View Post
      I would like to thank Bewulf, Rahul, VB , Rudder for sharing their positive thoughts about this project and their past experiences.
      Last edited December 25 2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        Compare this with mahindra launch, see the difference in professionalism, everything is over board. rate will be same for everyone, koi bhai bhatija, MLM and LOL no series of brokers promoting that.
        Seriously!!!! Builder has accepted checks 3 days back and no clue of launch price/ floor plan / booking confirmation etc etc. People still have no idea whether they will get the unit, or which unit.

Regarding rate, what you have to say for Raheja where there is diff of 600Rs in first price booking ( which was made 2 mnths back I guess) and now? Multiple price entries are in every new launch project. Early buyers get discounts and late buyers pay high price.

Comment

Originally posted by SKANT007 View Post
          But one thing I know for sure: these Kartoons have not seen ATS projects aur comment marte hain. ATS Office tak nahin gaye honge.

Can't stand these Kartoons.
          I shall return in a couple of years to enjoy my last laughCiao
          Hi
          Greetings

Good for you and hybernate somewhere in alaska or antartica.. may be you will need about 7 years instead of 2, before habitations happens in 109 sector

Finally your mention of the project Kartoon and those promoting it by falsifying facts is absolutely correct.. to add to it

PLAGIARISM IS THE BEST FORM OF SYCOPHANCY

Bring something original mate..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
            Seriously!!!! Builder has accepted checks 3 days back and no clue of launch price/ floor plan / booking confirmation etc etc. People still have no idea whether they will get the unit, or which unit.

Regarding rate, what you have to say for Raheja where there is diff of 600Rs in first price booking ( which was made 2 mnths back I guess) and now? Multiple price entries are in every new launch project. Early buyers get discounts and late buyers pay high price.
            Which Builder Vinayji? Mahindra?

Comment

Me and my friends feel quite confident about this investment. Unlike others who just make theoretical sounds .
              We have taken a practical decision and that has more value than all these negative posts in this thread.

There are many projects in pipe line on DEW near this sector in the price range of 5000 to 6000 in coming months.

This is not a rumor. I suggest everyone to check on their own. Do not listen to some special negative characters here but please check the ground realities yourselves.

Lot of people here also have claimed that they missed the bus (because they were influenced by some self proclaimed negative spets here)

Also do not follow any extreme positive hype...Follow your own senses.

Invest early an area or forget about the price levels. market will never give you the old price levels. never happened ...
              Do not listen to some special negative characters here but please check the ground realities yourselves.

Comment

Which Builder Vinayji? Mahindra?
                Yes, I was talking about Mahindra only.

Comment

Before I disappear into oblivion, I want to post at least something that is not yet known here.
                  On December 17th, 2011, ATS Paradiso & DLF Aralias received the best project award for Delhi NCR.
                  BYE BYE

Comment

A friend who passed through the site today noticed some ground work in progress at Kocoon site. Not sure if it is for sample flat or regular tower work, anyone with any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by SKANT007 View Post
                      Before I disappear into oblivion, I want to post at least something that is not yet known here.
                      On December 17th, 2011, ATS Paradiso & DLF Aralias received the best project award for Delhi NCR.
                      BYE BYE

Hi
                      Greetings

keep coming mate need to balance arguments and need some more insight about ATS from time to time.. Atleast the people projecting here did not have the slightest of inkling about the project details...!!

Dont ever please feel left out and disappear into obliviion(Def: The act or an instance of forgetting; total forgetfulness.)

We actually had a gentleman earlier who was probably too forgetful about his purchases, their prices and what not.. maybe you know him VB2307!!

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X