Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Mr SK Khosla thanks fotr correcting Towers ...but True this is JV..ATS Triumph is their sole project ie why ATS is more concerned abut it..


    What do you mean that ATS is MORE concerned about TRIUMPH ?

    In what way please ?
    Is there any specific reason that shows that ATS is preferring TRIUMPH?

    What is resale proce of Triumph ?

    Koccon construction too is MUCH ahead of Triumph.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Please talk to ATS guys u feel why i am saying this..Kocoon is definately their joint project and they will treat it same way...the project is going face toproblems like..ATS towers may be ready much ahead of chintels tower ...there may be more issues when there two partners....there seems to be some differences right now btw two...i dont know why ..anyway dont worry rest all projects by ATS are independent and they r definately going to haev big name in gurgaon too...
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

    Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Please talk to ATS guys u feel why i am saying this..Kocoon is definately their joint project and they will treat it same way...the project is going face toproblems like..ATS towers may be ready much ahead of chintels tower ...there may be more issues when there two partners....there seems to be some differences right now btw two...i dont know why ..anyway dont worry rest all projects by ATS are independent and they r definately going to haev big name in gurgaon too...


    Thanks for your note.
    However , What is the specifics that you are talking ?

    Generic statements don't help.

    Please share SPECIFICS as to how is ATS Kocoon treated differently ?
    You made the statement so can please share.

    As per a veteran respected blogger here whom I respect Kocoon should be held against Triumph.

    So please either give specifics or do not make STATEMENTS as they then sound like rumours.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Mr SK Khosla thanks fotr correcting Towers ...but True this is JV..ATS Triumph is their sole project ie why ATS is more concerned abut it..


    Gabar yes the project is JV but whats main problem ?
    who says ATS is preferring TRIUMPH
    Project will built by ATS

    Tata and Siddartha 113 is JV project but why still TATA Gurgaon Gateway

    Reason because Siddartha has land & but is built and maintained by TATA that is why name TATA Gurgaon Gateway

    Same here Project will build by ATS

    So no problem will come

    Kocoon is much better than TRIUMPH
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    Gabar yes the project is JV but whats main problem ?
    who says ATS is preferring TRIUMPH
    Project will built by ATS

    Tata and Siddartha 113 is JV project but why still TATA Gurgaon Gateway

    Reason because Siddartha has land & but is built and maintained by TATA that is why name TATA Gurgaon Gateway

    Same here Project will build by ATS

    So no problem will come

    Kocoon is much better than TRIUMPH


    Good post Abhay.

    KOCOON is AFFORDABLE LUXURY product.
    TRIUMP is LUXURY project.

    DIFFERENT PRODUCTS.

    Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Look at Google maps.
    Or visit the site.

    I do treat Bhalla Ji 'a comments as very valuable and statement of facts as proof . Meri marji my respect for 3 bloggers in this forum is very high and that includes Amit Bhalla and Amit001.

    In this scenario I have other proofs too.

    I do trust Amit Bhalla's statements based on which I have recently made a decision impacting a substantial cash flow and I make financial decesions keeping his views and recommendations in mind.

    I have no problems with GENUINE questions.

    Hi
    Greetings

    Sir, if you dont mind

    Two Questions:)

    Who is the third person you admire?
    my respect for 3 bloggers in this forum is very high and that includes Amit Bhalla and Amit001.


    Where else have you invested now?
    I do trust Amit Bhalla's statements based on which I have recently made a decision impacting a substantial cash flow and I make financial decesions keeping his views and recommendations in mind.


    Bhalla ji must have given his advice to all but I seem to have missed it genuinely.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Sab dukaan chala rahe apni IREF par
    CommentQuote
  • Dont this to anybody .....Triumph is a class project....no comparisions with koccon...anyway i just shared the information tht its 50-50 project

    Originally Posted by abhay
    Gabar yes the project is JV but whats main problem ?


    Kocoon is much better than TRIUMPH
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Dont this to anybody .....Triumph is a class project....no comparisions with koccon...anyway i just shared the information tht its 50-50 project


    Which class is Triumph ?
    What's so class about Triumph ?

    Both are projects by the same builder.
    Kocoon has good trading and is much ahead on construction and is in Sector 109.
    Sector 109 has minimum dependency on DEW due to sector roads.

    Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • Construction speeds up at ATS Kocoon




    Nothing Surprises Me
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What is the construction status of all different Towers ?
    There are six towers in ATS koccon :T2,3,4 ATS T1,5,6 Chintel ...
    CommentQuote
  • Gabar Singh ji , I mentioned that its a JV , You mentioned its a JV , Then where is the confusion ???


    What are you trying to say , please clear it for us . If you say that it will face problems in future , What possible reasons could be there ???

    Please Enlighten us as well

    Otherwise , It will be solely taken as commenting without logic .
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the chintels Towers?
    CommentQuote
  • amit bhalla now u r saying its a jv but earlier u were saying it was not a jv...so i corrected it...

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Then Why is it a JV , If Chintels is the land owners , and they are doing the construction for their own towers , Then where does JV come in , why would chintels gift their land to ATS for 3 towers and IF chintels have sold that land to ATS , It would be a pure FSI sale and not a JV , As Again , Use some logic before making STATEMENTS.

    No Offence , But all these statements are as USELESS as a Dustbin in INDIA
    CommentQuote
  • Please show me the quote where I mentioned That ATS Kocoon is NOT a JV
    CommentQuote