ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

ATS

I am not so sure. The price of CHintels in Feb-mARCH WAS 3200. Now we are seeing 4500. What is the basis?

- Demand? Surely not
    - Speculation? More likely
    - Investment where money can be easily absorbed? Yes likely

Bless U seems to be saying the same thing. I feel 3500 is a stretch. They seem to be saying that after selling for 3250, now they will build apartments in the same complex which are qualitatively 1200 Rs / sq ft better?

Or, are they saying that the value of 3200 has gone up now that they have more inventory? Even if so, so fast?

I have a feeling that resale prices may fall. The gullible might bite.

Comment

There are certain points:

At 3200, Chintels was not a recognized at all, only people who had thr required foresight or risk taking capability took the plunge which at that time looked a very risky proposition, on the face of it.

At 4500, Chintels is a recognized name, Construction has not only started but going at a brisk pace

With Sobha, Raheja, ATS sharing the same location, it has certainly turned eye balls.

What I believe it these reputed builders are far smarter than any one of us. They will only choose a location if it will add to their reputation in the long term. No one of them will imagine their name getting maligned.

The problem in this forum is people think themselves to be super smart while the builder of such repute to either Dakus or fools.

Yes they are certainly here to mint money but not at the risk of their reputation earned over decades.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

keep coming mate need to balance arguments and need some more insight about ATS from time to time.. Atleast the people projecting here did not have the slightest of inkling about the project details...!!

Dont ever please feel left out and disappear into obliviion(Def: The act or an instance of forgetting; total forgetfulness.)

We actually had a gentleman earlier who was probably too forgetful about his purchases, their prices and what not.. maybe you know him VB2307!!

Cheers
        On that matter , not every one reveals his investment details. your ID Bless U reveals nothing ...Except for your excellent , Null ROI , Spire project your investments are not known .
        It seems you are jealous of people who invested in this project. your arguments are more of rantings .
        How can you ask others to give you details. And those details right or wrong has nothing to do with the project. It is highly laughable that since some one did not give details about his investment makes this project bad...Your logic is .

You like having a monologue here with your multiple Ids floating on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by SKANT007 View Post
          Before I disappear into oblivion, I want to post at least something that is not yet known here.
          On December 17th, 2011, ATS Paradiso & DLF Aralias received the best project award for Delhi NCR.
          BYE BYE
          Thanks for this. These news are facts. I am sure of that they deserve this. Their properties are among the best in NCR .

Comment

Originally posted by vinays View Post
            I am not so sure. The price of CHintels in Feb-mARCH WAS 3200. Now we are seeing 4500. What is the basis?

- Demand? Surely not
            - Speculation? More likely
            - Investment where money can be easily absorbed? Yes likely

Bless U seems to be saying the same thing. I feel 3500 is a stretch. They seem to be saying that after selling for 3250, now they will build apartments in the same complex which are qualitatively 1200 Rs / sq ft better?

Or, are they saying that the value of 3200 has gone up now that they have more inventory? Even if so, so fast?

I have a feeling that resale prices may fall. The gullible might bite.

Seems like you have missed the bus that time and are wishing that they will again come back to levels of 3500 for you to buy again , I would say that is wishful thinking....

Cheers

Comment

Seriously!!!! yes!!!! at least rate and any other parameter will be same for one and all. This is the way all the launches have happened...be it DLF or Unitech or any other creditable builder

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
              Seriously!!!! Builder has accepted checks 3 days back and no clue of launch price/ floor plan / booking confirmation etc etc. People still have no idea whether they will get the unit, or which unit.

Regarding rate, what you have to say for Raheja where there is diff of 600Rs in first price booking ( which was made 2 mnths back I guess) and now? Multiple price entries are in every new launch project. Early buyers get discounts and late buyers pay high price.
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                Seriously!!!! yes!!!! at least rate and any other parameter will be same for one and all. This is the way all the launches have happened...be it DLF or Unitech or any other creditable builder
                Are you sure , What about underwriters? What about unitech offering plots in 50-50 white and cash through underwriters?

DLF is doing the same through brokers.

Ireo is the same.

ATS is far better than any of these companies. They offered pref rate only to very few. These very few were not brokers otherwise they would not have reveled these prices on the forum.

I checked with the MD of ATS. the Pref rate was given to the people who have bee investing since ATS started doing its business. "In this project, you can count them on hand."

3800 DP was open for everyone.

Chintels also did their own limited prelaunch at 4350 CLP which amounts to 3800 DP. That was also open for all.

For no reasons some bloggers are venting out their own frustration on ATS. But you know what no one cares.
                Last edited December 26 2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
                  Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...se-read?t=6437

Comment

I agree with you. there are different definations of transparency, confimred , ethics depending on which thread you are!! In one thread, ppl dont even know the management team behind the co- partners of the builder( Spire south) but still no complians but in other thread they need each and every details else the builder is reagrded as non ethical.

Originally posted by batrah40 View Post
                    Are you sure , What about underwriters? What about unitech offering plots in 50-50 white and cash through underwriters?

DLF is doing the same through brokers.

Ireo is the same.

ATS is far better than any of these companies. They offered pref rate only to very few. These very few were not brokers otherwise they would not have reveled these prices on the forum.

I checked with the MD of ATS. the Pref rate was given to the people who have bee investing since ATS started doing its business. "In this project, you can count them on hand."

3800 DP was open for everyone.

Chintels also did their own limited prelaunch at 4350 CLP which amounts to 3800 DP. That was also open for all.

For no reasons some bloggers are venting out their own frustration on ATS. But you know what no one cares.

Comment

I saw the ATS website - looks very impressive...

Also some of their old projects looks v good..

Good for people who bought at 4300 CLP/3800 DP

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X