Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I hv doubt why people are giving so much hype to ATS Gurgaon

I do not know why there is so much hype for this project.It is not launched yet not even in pre launch an people are giving so much importance.

nothing is finalised .Why so hype....
    CommentQuote
  • with no broker in between..the reason is simple..ATS is the best..DLF beware..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    On a lighter note, RM noida seems like "Relationship Manager" Noida (pun intended).

The returns on DEway are not expected to made in a matter of six months, especially after such high entry levels.

Although I do want to be an ATS owner but its strictly a NO at 4500 for me. All the best to those who want to go for it at that level.

Additional views are alway welcome. The voting should continue

Thank You

Saluja sahib,

My comment on making quick money in short term was based on DP of 3500 and not 4500 CLP .. Just wanted to clarify that. I do agree with you that 3-4 years are needed to reap good rewards out of this investment.

I liked the intended pun (Relationship Manager) - May be I should charge some commission from ATS ..

In any case, these are my views .. It all depends on individuals risk appetite ..
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai Log,

I have mentioned earlier also, and again here as you guys are looking for some consensus -
    a. I would have booked if my pocket allowed 3800/ DP, no two ways about it. I can't afford it that way.
    b. CLP - we do not know what rate it will be offered. If around 4000 - 4200/ I may try (Have already taken positions in some other projects)
    c. I have desire to own ATS, I know I can never loose with them. Till date I have not met a single unsatisfied soul with ATS. This speaks volumes about the builder
    Lastly, whenever you invest it seems costly. After a few months the same investment seems wise... so if we see last 6 months, we have noticed that people are seriously looking at D way, which was point of much ridicule.
    Compare SPR projects - Tata Primanti is now selling at 7200/...we thought at 5200/ it was costly. Unitech South Park was looking costly, now many people have booked in last one wk at 5200/ and the deal looks great.
    So take a call as per investing & holding capacity.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • I called ATS and they told me DP is no more available. even at 3800DP ..there is no availability...I do not understand.Have they sold every thing already..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I called ATS and they told me DP is no more available. even at 3800DP ..there is no availability...I do not understand.Have they sold every thing already..

I was in their office last wk, indeed they were selling...and I was told that if I want to book I will need to hurry.
    Difficult to believe, but they have solid investors behind them and this is serious brand building...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I called ATS and they told me DP is no more available. even at 3800DP ..there is no availability...I do not understand.Have they sold every thing already..

As fas as I know, ATS had offered only a few floors in 3 towers for initial DP booking. They had not opened the lower floors(gnd+5th) for sale.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Prices in rest of gurgaon are going north. People are willing to invest on Sohna road for 6000+ and hoping that it will reach 9-10K in next few years - When you look from that perspective, appreciation here is bound to happen. At the end, the % appreciation may be higher here. Imagine if Sohna road prices are 9-10K than what will be Dwarka prices And what will be this area .
    Gurgaon market is definitely going up but based on ground reality one should take decision. Dwarka EW is not going to happen soon and this is just blocking your money for long time. If you have extra money then you can do that.

2. Builders here will lobby and push government to make roads and DWay. Government is are getting EDC from all these builders. Please note that builders and politicians have a big nexus - they will push it to make it happen. IndiaBulls already got a part of contract so things started moving (may be slowly though)
    If builders will able to sell majority then they will not look back. They do just to sell their inventory.

3. ATS as a brand will help to hold the price even if the prices in gurgaon do not go much north - That is the advantage of going with ATS. In 2008-9, many branded builder prices came down but ATS prices were held pretty well. So, I see it as low risk.
    You can’t blindly trust builders. There are several external environment factors even they can’t handle.

4. Palam Vihar prices are already touching 5500-6000 DP and in my view it will be way better than Palam Vihar. There is no DEway for Palam Vihar today.
    Palam Vihar is different story and it was habituated many years back.

5. If I have to believe on HUDA, they will develop new sectors better than existing Gurgaon.
    HUDA –they are not able to maintain existing Gurgaon and having more expectations from HUDA is like day dreaming.

6. It is being very close to Sobha International City - SO it will be one of the posh sectors. What I learned is that it is adjoining Sobha City. And not to mention the other factors like closeness to Dwarka, diplomatic enclave, airport etc.
    Let’s see how Sobha do and still they have to prove in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • paisa hai aap ka our choice bhi hai aap ki!!!
    all i will say is that here logic does not work too well... if you are convinced about the location/builder and above all have the money to pay in DP take your call....

Originally Posted by vb2309
    oh no the points in green are scary...senior members please help. Are these points true (look to be) ....does it mean that onevshd not buy at 3800 DP ? I am in process of.
    CommentQuote
  • PS : I'm not a IREF veteran or senior.

The price issue is already debated a lot on this thread.
    I never got any of my answers (logically) inspite engaging seniors /veterans in debate in almost 10-15 posts.

There is a concensus on buying at 3,800CLP

My POV.
    No doubt by all speculations going around d-eway, prices are bound to go up.

However how much & how fast, nobody is sure as of now.
    Depends on future development in respective areas of dwarka /d-eway & neighbouring Ggn things will shape-up.

Just 3 month back I invested in N/Ggn.
    Now, I am also wandering on d-eway but haven't got courage yet..

If I had that money upfront, I would also be in a dilemma since no-one wants to keep away from d-eway happenings.

.............anyways, since you are already in process I wont discourage.
    To some extent even RE investments are destiny....

Originally Posted by vb2309
    oh no the points in green are scary...senior members please help. Are these points true (look to be) ....does it mean that onevshd not buy at 3800 DP ? I am in process of.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    PS : I'm not a IREF veteran or senior.

The price issue is already debated a lot on this thread.
    I never got any of my answers (logically) inspite engaging seniors /veterans in debate in almost 10-15 posts.

There is a concensus on buying at 3,800CLP

My POV.
    No doubt by all speculations going around d-eway, prices are bound to go up.

However how much & how fast, nobody is sure as of now.
    Depends on future development in respective areas of dwarka /d-eway & neighbouring Ggn things will shape-up.

Just 3 month back I invested in N/Ggn.
    Now, I am also wandering on d-eway but haven't got courage yet..

If I had that money upfront, I would also be in a dilemma since no-one wants to keep away from d-eway happenings.

.............anyways, since you are already in process I wont discourage.
    To some extent even RE investments are destiny....

Do not why ATS is being so much hyped up. Apart from their couple of Noida projects, all other projects have been oridnary and of average quality (read somewhere in IREF). Even then past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
    Macro economy environment indicators are not positive. Increasing inflation, high home loan rate, global economy in turmoil. The first locations to take a hit during recession are the ones that are not inhabited, leave alone places like Deway that does not even have any physical infratructure existing.
    Delhi is able to sustain the rates even during recession as the investors in delhi have deep pockets and the supply is less. Same cannot be said of gurgaon investors in the new area.
    Since there is no regulatory authority in real estate, builders are greedy and there is no MRP that they can sell their property for. Else there is no justification for selling at more than 4000 at Deway seeing current situation.

Do not why ATS is being so much hyped up. Apart from their couple of Noida projects, all other projects have been oridnary and of average quality (read somewhere in IREF). Even then past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
    Macro economy environment indicators are not positive. Increasing inflation, high home loan rate, global economy in turmoil. The first locations to take a hit during recession are the ones that are not inhabited, leave alone places like Deway that does not even have any physical infratructure existing.
    Delhi is able to sustain the rates even during recession as the investors in delhi have deep pockets and the supply is less. Same cannot be said of gurgaon investors in the new area.
    Since there is no regulatory authority in real estate, builders are greedy and there is no MRP that they can sell their property for. Else there is no justification for selling at more than 4000 at Deway seeing current situation.

CommentQuote
  • Thats what is called hitting the nail on the head....

Originally Posted by mackkumar
    CommentQuote
  • Well said mate!

I could not have agreed more.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about future of this project or DE, but I got the information that they sold almost all flats(whatever they wanted to sell in per-launch and around launch) with 3800 DP and around 4500 CLP ( CLP only to very few people having veru-2 good contacts). Now they are not interested in selling more flats and even they are left with very few flats of lowest size(1750). I think if people are investing in this project at such higher price then they must really be seeing some short/long term opportunity.
    CommentQuote
  • how will you buy..they are not selling...
    CommentQuote