ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    What wonders me is - You being an investor with multiple projects of Unitech, whatever rates you have mentioned were open for any body and every body. Just for the heck of it do not protect hide & seek policies of ATS. People have mentioned that they were refused inventories.

I was commenting on the question you have raised couple of times on this thread about different entry points for this project. You very well know that this is there with lot many projects.

Raheja - I am no admirer of them as well...specially after Dway project and you know hat I mean, would not like to stretch the point further.

My getting rates with ATS - Please go at-least 50-60 pages in this thread...when there was no presence from anyone of the other mentioned friend. I on record have said that ATS is a fine builder...but you never noticed that. I also said that I have contacts with them and that's why I was mentioned that rate i.e 3500/ for Dway. These you will find on record in this thread. I have no need to cook stories. So why I did not picked the unit ?

a) I found DP option absurd and was not comfortable.

b) Big question mark on Dway...again let me clarify that it is not that Dway will not come...but when

These are completly valid points for not buying this project or any dway project and I respect that. As per my understanding, 3800 DP was open for everyone but with limited inventory. People were refused when initial inventory was over.
    RS dear, I don't have any issue with you and have always found you making constructive updates. I only commented because I found few comments raising points which are not special for this project.

Comment

Thanks for the update beowulf. It may be the shop work that my friend noticed when he passed through the site and thought it was related to sample flat or some other construction.

Do you know if there is any plan to build sample flat?

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
      Dear All,

I was at my uncle's place in Gurgaon for the weekend and managed to go places including the Dway & ATS Kocoon site.
      I have posted some Kocoon ground zero pics. The perimeter is almost set. There were over a dozen people on site & on enquiring was told that digging will start in Jan.
      Here's the link to my Gallery:

https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070

Regards
      Last edited December 27 2011, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        Seems like you have missed the bus that time and are wishing that they will again come back to levels of 3500 for you to buy again , I would say that is wishful thinking....

Cheers
        I can still catch the bus in resale - but not sure. doesn't effect me as $ appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by vinays View Post
          I can still catch the bus in resale - but not sure. doesn't effect me as $ appreciated.
          good for u

Comment

As far as I know, they are not making any sample flat.
            They have built many tin sheds and have used one of them to set-up a makeshift site office.
            The way they are going, digging for the main structures should commence soon.
            Regards

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
            Thanks for the update beowulf. It may be the shop work that my friend noticed when he passed through the site and thought it was related to sample flat or some other construction.

Do you know if there is any plan to build sample flat?

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
              RS dear, I don't have any issue with you and have always found you making constructive updates. I only commented because I found few comments raising points which are not special for this project.
              Vinay Bhai,

Thanks for your post and clearing the air. I would have appreciated if you had played such a role on spire thread...where even you know people have been unreasonable. Anyway leave it now.

I truly wish that investors in ATS reap rich benefits and in the larger picture Dway to be success. Still my only purpose to raise concerns were as I saw it. I feel....bahut kathin hai dagar panghat ki...jaun main kaise pania bharan ko...
              Warm Regards,
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by vinays View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

heard CLP available for 4550 in resale??

(Not a recommendation still after Financial Commissioner had to intervene and give a press release after concerns about bottlenecks)

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

heard CLP available for 4550 in resale??

(Not a recommendation still after Financial Commissioner had to intervene and give a press release after concerns about bottlenecks)

Cheers
                  One word for this analysis: Hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
                    Just updated the link with Dway snaps.
                    Regards
                    Excellent snaps mate....thank you.
                    Impressive work.
                    VB
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      I saw the ATS website - looks very impressive...

Also some of their old projects looks v good..

Good for people who bought at 4300 CLP/3800 DP
                      I agree
                      VB
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X