Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 5400 to 5500.....lots of units on sale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prupro
    5400 to 5500.....lots of units on sale

Can you please share the details?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prupro
    5400 to 5500.....lots of units on sale

Can you share and guide me to someone who might be able to help...as at this price I am really interested on this project..
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing below 5800 psf....that too fully paid ones.............
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, writing my first post on the forum though I have been reading others' for a long time now. Thanks to all experts on various forums!
    With my 3 visits to DEW so far over the past 6 months, I have always been attracted towards prospects of buying an apartment at DEW.
    I, kind of, have a dual purpose i.e. to invest as well as to be able to use it as end usage purpose in the long run.
    After some study, I have zeroed down on ATS Kocoon or Chintels Paradiso as my preferred choice.
    However I understand 65%~75% payment is gone and additional about 10-15% will be done within 6 months.
    If I have to enter at this stage (or 2-3 more months I might take), for ~ 2,100 unit size I would have to arrange 1 Cr + (rates around 5,700 ~ 5,900) for which I would require loan of about Rs. 60-70 lakhs.
    With this loan component, I am back to the basic question as to whether it's the right choice (DEW & abovementioned projects in particular) as well as entry timing
    OR
    should I not mix up two issues of investing and seeking appreciation (for mid term horizon) and end usage (for long term horizon) and go to some launch stage projects in Delhi NCR or Chandigarh side.
    Too many confusing aspects!!!
    Would appreciate some guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • Same dilemma

I am in the same dilemma, if one has 20-30 lacs to invest, is DEW a good option at all considering that better projects are in advanced stages of construction where more than 60% has gone in and DEW is no closer to resolution. Blocking 60-70 lacs, paying EMI and with no visibility of putting the apartment on rent for foreseeable future is affecting my decision.
    CommentQuote
  • My advice.....if looking for ATS or chintel.........buy within few month........once the payments are near completion...then the price will moove upwards.....right now prices have bottomed......don't expect to go much further down....as positive news are pouring in regarding NPR.....prices in near future will moove upwards............invest in these project if you have window of 4 years...........
    CommentQuote
  • nopes......bhai logo......na road hai ...na bojli...na paani....na sewage........Dwrkaexprway ki baat to baad me aati hai......

Check Raheja...109......ready..possesion ......people not taking possesion....Raheja charginf.....10000 + for bijli,paani,sewage .....kya karoge waha reh ke........
    CommentQuote
  • Any body forcing you to buy there sir?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviator777
    My advice.....if looking for ATS or chintel.........buy within few month........once the payments are near completion...then the price will moove upwards.....right now prices have bottomed......don't expect to go much further down....as positive news are pouring in regarding NPR.....prices in near future will moove upwards............invest in these project if you have window of 4 years...........

Thanks for kind advise. Point well taken about some positive news (though still slow paced??) about NPR and some positive movement in prices upwards (though stagnant over the past 6-8 months that I developed my interest in this area),,, I am curious to humbly seek your further comments on how "...once the payments are near completion...then the price will move upwards..." Isn't it true that in almost/ fully paid up projects, investors' interest is subdued and then end users would mainly drive that project from thereon...and then, it would be more of a real assessment basis appreciation for short to mid term.
    Again, an overall positivity in DEW can raise prices but my point is specific to appreciation being linked to full paid up projects in general.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankush1982
    Thanks for kind advise. Point well taken about some positive news (though still slow paced??) about NPR and some positive movement in prices upwards (though stagnant over the past 6-8 months that I developed my interest in this area),,, I am curious to humbly seek your further comments on how "...once the payments are near completion...then the price will move upwards..." Isn't it true that in almost/ fully paid up projects, investors' interest is subdued and then end users would mainly drive that project from thereon...and then, it would be more of a real assessment basis appreciation for short to mid term.
    Again, an overall positivity in DEW can raise prices but my point is specific to appreciation being linked to full paid up projects in general.

Absolutely bang on- Investors are not interested in fully paid projects. So either invest in an cheap resale project or optimally priced new launch (both of them are difficult to find in Gurgaon!)
    CommentQuote
  • August construction update available. Towers almost complete.
    New Projects in dwarkaexpressway gurgaon | ATS Kocoon Construction Status
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that ATS is also providing an option of buyback. Can any once confirm this
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site yesterday, looking good. Believe there is a lot of demand for this project, was offered a rate of 6100 at the site itself for my 1745 unit though I wasn't there to sell! Apparently ATS does not have any inventory and are looking for the same. Will be a good one to hold on:)
    CommentQuote
  • KoCOON UPDATES PLEASE

Hi
    Greetings

Any updates on this one??

This thread used to rock- pebble and boulder, probably as long as builder had to sell and now only 6 posts during last 6 months!!!

Many were going whole hog, hammer and tongs in proving this to be the investment of the millennium....., hardly anyone even coming to sniff their territory!!

Couldnt find any construction updates on the companies website.. very unexpectedly. ATS Kocoon Sector 109 Gurgaon | Property in Gurgaon

Just a video 8 months old hosted on VIMEO!!!. ATS KOCOON DWARKA with more changes mpeg4 on Vimeo

Any news on possession, completion, OC, EWS, Rates shooting beyond the galaxy etc.....grand promises ??

Cheers
    CommentQuote