Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The main Brokers who were promoting this thread have earned their commissions from this Project & r now hunting for new pastures elsewhere:bab (45)::bab (6): .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Any updates on this one??

This thread used to rock- pebble and boulder, probably as long as builder had to sell and now only 6 posts during last 6 months!!!

Many were going whole hog, hammer and tongs in proving this to be the investment of the millennium....., hardly anyone even coming to sniff their territory!!

Couldnt find any construction updates on the companies website.. very unexpectedly. ATS Kocoon Sector 109 Gurgaon | Property in Gurgaon

Just a video 8 months old hosted on VIMEO!!!. ATS KOCOON DWARKA with more changes mpeg4 on Vimeo

Any news on possession, completion, OC, EWS, Rates shooting beyond the galaxy etc.....grand promises ??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Hi Both,

I do not know of the brokers but I know some end user and investors have stopped writing on IREF or write less due to being labelled brokers.

I am however able to help with few queries you have asked :

1. The construction update link is in ATS website. You may have missed :-)

Posting for your reference:

http://www.atsgreens.com/ats-kocoon-construction-status.html

2. Rates of this project are on 99 Acres

3. The structure as you would see in the link is almost complete

Hope this helps.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Don't understand the above post . U mean to say that some Investors/end users were labelled as Brokers by some members & that is why these "Labelled" members stopped writing here . That is really foolish of these "Labelled" members, since by stopping to write here, they r enforcing the belief that they were vested parties .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Don't understand the above post . U mean to say that some Investors/end users were labelled as Brokers by some members & that is why these "Labelled" members stopped writing here . That is really foolish of these "Labelled" members, since by stopping to write here, they r enforcing the belief that they were vested parties .

Manoj sir i am really a big fan of your knowledge about RE and u r the most active member of IREF.plz dont mind ek personal que aap sote kab ho rat ke 3 bje bhi apka post hota hai subah 6 bje bhi dopahar 2 bje.
    CommentQuote
  • Great news! Structure is complete (so must be a lot of payment to the builder).
    So when are people going to shift here?
    Best
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Great news! Structure is complete (so must be a lot of payment to the builder).
    So when are people going to shift here?
    Best

Read your question again
    What value does it bring ?
    Shows maladies intentions.
    There is a difference between the structure being ready and and the ready to move state after interiors .

Possibly you know ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VB_States
    Read your question again
    There is a difference between the structure being ready and and the ready to move state after interiors .

Possibly you know ?

Hi
    Greetings

From the status you have shared, one can judge that the structural framework is ready.

Possibly Brickwork is half complete.

This will be followed by Railing, Balconies, STP, EWS, CLUB,

Next will be plaster and flooring, Doors, electricals, plumbing, landscaping, etc...etc.. AT NECK BREAK SPEED, it can take about 18-24 months from today, IF ALL GOES WELL and IF THE BUILDER HAS CLEAR INTENTIONS TO DELIVER WITHOUT MASSIVE DELAYS.

Cheers
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi

Greetings

From the status you have shared, one can judge that the structural framework is ready.

Possibly Brickwork is half complete.

This will be followed by Railing, Balconies, STP, EWS, CLUB,

Next will be plaster and flooring, Doors, electricals, plumbing, landscaping, etc...etc.. AT NECK BREAK SPEED, it can take about 18-24 months from today, IF ALL GOES WELL and IF THE BUILDER HAS CLEAR INTENTIONS TO DELIVER WITHOUT MASSIVE DELAYS.

Cheers

What's the point in stating the obvious work to be done ?

Since you were not able to find construction updates I posted them for your refrence.

One does NOT have to JUDGE that the structure AS complete, one can SEE that the structure IS complete .

ATS Koccon is one if the fastest constructed projects in 109.

Loaded statements that IF the builder has intention etc only communicate a negative approach or a loaded sentiment.

Given the speed of Kocoon construction the intentions seem to be to complete .

Anyways we all can question anything and every thing. Weather it is the intention of the builder or the unrequred critic .

I will try not to respond further as I had thought you would appreciate the link. Had not expected otherwise.

Anyways now it does not matter that much too.
    CommentQuote
    What's the point in stating the obvious work to be done ?

Since you were not able to find construction updates I posted them for your refrence.

Hi
    Greetings

Your questioning me about the obvious after reading my post and therefore accepting the facts about delivery is appreciated.

Things are definitely not looking good.

Hope buyers keep sharing updates through pictures, rates, prospects, developments, connectivity etc. so that obvious things are not left to imagination.

Yes the sentiment is negative about this project due to delays of EC, not achieving the declared milestones, NPR issues, and RE in general -global recession looming large..

Wish you luck

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Read your question again

Possibly you know ?

VB Boss,
    You unnecessarily get upset. After long long time we have come across so do not get angry.
    Yes you are right I knew what I was asking. You are also right that it may have been loaded, but believe me my intentions were not bad.
    If you remember, when we used to argue a lot during the launch (and overall Dway) my only points used to be (a) The cost (b) Execution of Dway (c) and lastly the immense hype being created. People projected that Dway will be sky dropped (by the way the do drop cricket pitches in Australia & New Zealand...wow)
    So I am still of the opinion that cost was unjustified...by the way what is the resale situation? Secondly Dway kind dilli Abhi dur hai and even projects getting delivered, who will live there? Sir my question is genuine. Aur sir rahi Baat hype ki....that is beyond any doubt.
    So sir I am not that off the mark even if I was loaded.
    Best Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody aware of the resale values for different sizes here ? All Investors/end users who were actively discussing this Project seem to have gone in hibernation along with all the Brokers who were hotly promoting & pushing this Project .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Anybody aware of the resale values for different sizes here ? All Investors/end users who were actively discussing this Project seem to have gone in hibernation along with all the Brokers who were hotly promoting & pushing this Project .

Hi
    Greetings

Prices projects were 7500-10000 by buyers by 2014-15, huge hype was created,, polls were conducted and delivery was projected within 36 months from Nov 11..

Also earlier read that the gatekeeper posted at the location is buying back all units at some fancy price..
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Buy back is original idea! That I concede
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Prices projects were 7500-10000 by buyers by 2014-15, huge hype was created,, polls were conducted and delivery was projected within 36 months from Nov 11..

Also earlier read that the gatekeeper posted at the location is buying back all units at some fancy price..
    Cheers

I understand that all this hype was created by many here for obvious reasons .

.........was looking to know the factual resale value as of today . This is quite necessary to kill the hype & have a sensible future discussion for this over hyped Project .
    CommentQuote
  • ~6k
    CommentQuote