Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I understand that all this hype was created by many here for obvious reasons .

    .........was looking to know the factual resale value as of today . This is quite necessary to kill the hype & have a sensible future discussion for this over hyped Project .


    Hi
    Greetings

    Someone at site gate buying back at 6100.. kahin oversold to nahin ho gaya??
    RESALE PRICE
    Originally Posted by sidkadan
    Visited the site yesterday, looking good. Believe there is a lot of demand for this project, was offered a rate of 6100 at the site itself for my 1745 unit though I wasn't there to sell! Apparently ATS does not have any inventory and are looking for the same. Will be a good one to hold on:)


    Cheers

    Cheers

    Cheers

    Cheers

    Cheers

    Cheers

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    ~6k



    Bhalla Ji, I am not in a position to comment on that 6 K value ( as i am not aware on the factual figures of the market ), but great to have u back & hope that u r here more often in the Forum with your valued comments .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bhalla Ji, I am not in a position to comment on that 6 K value ( as i am not aware on the factual figures of the market ), but great to have u back & hope that u r here more often in the Forum with your valued comments .


    Hi
    Greetings

    I genuinely wish that prices by Feb 16 become 8500-10000 as projected by many buyers in feb 12

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/337835-post3944.html
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16681-ats-kocoon-ats-sector-109-gurgaon/page526?t=18922&page=526
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/336918-post3886.html

    ...as at 8500 for ATS, projects languishing today at 4000 or no resale will at least become 6000 or 50% return in 15 months until feb 16.

    Alternatively, if this price has to come true for ATS, buying now at 6000 until feb 2016 gives much higher ROI of 42%+ in 15 months, than those who paid DP and lost on Dollar exchange+ opportunity cost.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    6000 is correct as an average

    Good return for those who bought at launch at around 4000 approx two and a half years back.
    CommentQuote
  • a friend Has a distress sale of@5800...
    2095 middle floor ...he needs fund due to family issue ....what are the market rates??
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the project in December 2014.....internal work was going on....in my flat even tile work was complete.....will attach pixhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60493https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60494https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60495https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60496
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviator777
    Visited the project in December 2014.....internal work was going on....in my flat even tile work was complete.....will attach pixhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60493https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60494https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60495https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60496



    Which floor is ur flat Om ? Is it 2090 sq
    CommentQuote
  • how is the project shaping up?
    CommentQuote
  • 3rd floor...1745 sq.......
    It looks good as usual for any ATS project.......the quality of tiles was good.......
    CommentQuote
  • aviator777,
    Sir any update or pic of chintels paradiso,also they started working on roads 24mt around projects.
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry sir I didn't take pic of Chintels Paradiso but yes road work has started ..Infact sector 109 internal roads are coming fast n nicely......already connected to 75 mtr road....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members, I moved out to BLORE around 2012 and am honestly unaware of the latest on Kakoon.
    There was some main road feeding the sector 109 which was not tarred (mud made) and for which approvals etc had to be obtained.
    Will appreciate if some one can please fill in the gap as to where our projects stands, current resale price (I saw 6K on 99acres and was seriously disappointed) ...
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshu001
    Dear members, I moved out to BLORE around 2012 and am honestly unaware of the latest on Kakoon.
    There was some main road feeding the sector 109 which was not tarred (mud made) and for which approvals etc had to be obtained.
    Will appreciate if some one can please fill in the gap as to where our projects stands, current resale price (I saw 6K on 99acres and was seriously disappointed) ...
    Thanks in advance


    Hi Himanshu001, You can check their construction status about project on ATS website New Projects in dwarka expressway gurgaon | ATS Kocoon Construction Status

    Apart from this you can directly contact them on their official number about project details ATS Kocoon Contact : Residential Property in Gurgaon | Flat in Gurgaon. You might get quick response from them. And your doubts will also get clear.

    Last heard from them about Kocoon rate was 8000 CLP approx still confirm with them. I think it's always better to talk to them directly instead of going here and there.It's just what I do.
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Originally Posted by AhujaRaman
    Hi Himanshu001, You can check their construction status about project on ATS website New Projects in dwarka expressway gurgaon | ATS Kocoon Construction Status



    Apart from this you can directly contact them on their official number about project details ATS Kocoon Contact : Residential Property in Gurgaon | Flat in Gurgaon. You might get quick response from them. And your doubts will also get clear.



    Last heard from them about Kocoon rate was 8000 CLP approx still confirm with them. I think it's always better to talk to them directly instead of going here and there.It's just what I do.



    Resale rate is lessor.
    You must be mentioning fresh booking rate ?
    CommentQuote