Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Visited the site today, looking great, the sector roads are coming up well, resale price 5800-6100. Possession set for July 2016 as per people at the site.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend directly bought from chintels about 6 months ago @5630/- psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshu001
    Dear members, I moved out to BLORE around 2012 and am honestly unaware of the latest on Kakoon.
    There was some main road feeding the sector 109 which was not tarred (mud made) and for which approvals etc had to be obtained.
    Will appreciate if some one can please fill in the gap as to where our projects stands, current resale price (I saw 6K on 99acres and was seriously disappointed) ...
    Thanks in advance

Hi, yes the resale is about 6000, the roads are looking good, kocoon is now connected to the expressway and the 75 mtr road, so it's looking good in the connectivity front .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidkadan
    Hi, yes the resale is about 6000, the roads are looking good, kocoon is now connected to the expressway and the 75 mtr road, so it's looking good in the connectivity front .

sidkadan ji,
    How is internal road 24 mt in front of chintels/Ats and Raheja coming up.
    Did they started working on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    sidkadan ji,

How is internal road 24 mt in front of chintels/Ats and Raheja coming up.

Hey, stopped at kocoon and did not venture further towards Raheja, will visit again in a week or so, will post some photographs then .
    CommentQuote
  • With the new development of NPR getting litigation free soon...and hopefully NPR will be ready in 2 years time......around the same time when Kacoon will be delivered............I am sure now for at least Kacoon prices will have an upward trend soon............
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current resale price and how much payment is gone for 3bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by housingnew
    what is the current resale price and how much payment is gone for 3bhk?

Resale is 5800-6000 , 90% of the payment has gone in already !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidkadan
    Resale is 5800-6000 , 90% of the payment has gone in already !

Thanks .
    What are rates for preferred locations please ?
    Any premium on lower floors or top floors ?
    CommentQuote
  • what is the 3bhk size
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by housingnew
    what is the 3bhk size

There are two sizes for a 3 bhk, 1745 and 2100.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends.
    I have visited one of the flats which size 2095 and I must say it was impressive. Will share pics tomorrow. The room sizes are good and I was most impressed with the kitchen. I think it will shape up really well , fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends.

As promised here are the snaps. Its a 2095 flat with the pictures showing the entrance-drawing room-dining room- balcony-kitchen and bathroom.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • When is the possession planned for??????by the pics it looks like maybe August this year
    CommentQuote
  • Hi VB
    I think the rates are dependent upon the black/white component and other dynamics. But if you are looking for a white deal in lower floor (say below 8th) the rates are around 6300. With the resolution of NPR getting cleared there are few adds at 6500-6600 on 99acres.
    CommentQuote