Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi aviator

I must clarify that this flat is hurriedly being completed because ATS want to showcase a sample flat which earlier they did not have. A friend of mine works for ATS and he has suggested that it should be by next year(2016) quarter 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviator777
    When is the possession planned for??????by the pics it looks like maybe August this year

Possession is already decided for mid 2016, the pics above are basically for one flat that they're completing first. Progress is good though and no point in possession before all the connectivity is sorted and hence the delay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshay1509
    Hi friends.

As promised here are the snaps. Its a 2095 flat with the pictures showing the entrance-drawing room-dining room- balcony-kitchen and bathroom.

Thanks for posting these . Do you have more snaps ? These snaps are pointed towards the floor so it's difficult to get an idea .
    CommentQuote
  • Nice pics
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one share how far is BASTECH PARK VIEW RESIDENCY apartments is from ATS KOCOON in Kms and as of TODAY when DEW is only 14 kms done and with new sector road connectivity how much time (in minutes) will it take to reach BASTECH PARK from ATS Koccon / vice versa in non peak traffic (normal traffic) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi VB

Regarding your request for some more pics. Yes I have will upload in couple of days as I don't have it handy right now.

About your request regarding the distance I think currently it is around 10KM. The route being the from Bestech park residency you move towards the Spanish court roundabout and take right and keep moving towards the new palam vihar road. This is the same road where you have Mahindra aura on your right. i can explain you the approach if required but currently I think it's around 10Km. Travel time in normal traffic can be around 20-25 min depending upon if we find traffic at the railway crossing.

Once the Bijwasan flyover opens the travel time will greatly reduce. From Bestech you can proceed towards the Bijwasan flyover and after that reach ATS from recently opened Delhi side connectivity. This is will take you around 15 min
    CommentQuote
    Hi VB

Regarding your request for some more pics. Yes I have will upload in couple of days as I don't have it handy right now.

About your request regarding the distance I think currently it is around 10KM. The route being the from Bestech park residency you move towards the Spanish court roundabout and take right and keep moving towards the new palam vihar road. This is the same road where you have Mahindra aura on your right. i can explain you the approach if required but currently I think it's around 10Km. Travel time in normal traffic can be around 20-25 min depending upon if we find traffic at the railway crossing.

Once the Bijwasan flyover opens the travel time will greatly reduce. From Bestech you can proceed towards the Bijwasan flyover and after that reach ATS from recently opened Delhi side connectivity. This is will take you around 15 min

Many thanks
    When is the Brijeasan flyover expected to open ?
    CommentQuote
  • The question regarding Bijwasan is what I am trying to find. Request other members to chip in with this as it will greatly help in solving the conundrum:)
    CommentQuote
  • As per the post of another member the Bijwasan ROB should be ready in the next 2 months.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Kocoon, ATS Greens, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally Posted by akshay1509
    As per the post of another member the Bijwasan ROB should be ready in the next 2 months.

Which is the nearest well occupied apartments near Shobha / Kocoon / Chibtels presently ? Is it in Dwarka / Palam Vihar or New Palam Vihar ?

I am trying to understand the present per sq foot rate ain't the nearest established quality apartments / society and its rental.
    CommentQuote
  • Choose City
    NYOOOZ-main-logo
    Home Gurgaon
    HUDA to allot same-size plots to New Palam Vihar residents
    NYOOOZ Gurgaon Fri,08 May 2015
    HUDA to allot same-size plots to New Palam Vihar residents
    GURGAON: A solution to the long-standing legal dispute in the Punjab and Haryana high court between HUDA and residents over the acquisition of their land for the alignment of the Dwarka Expressway, seems to be nearing. HUDA has decided to rehabilitate the 350-odd families — living in New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon village, Pawala Khusrupur village and Choma village — who would be displaced along the Dwarka Expressway, by allocating them land of sizes equivalent to the area of their existing plots, free of cost. The urban development authority on Thursday submitted its proposal to the court, saying it was willing to allot plots of equal sizes in Sector 110 A to the affected families.

Additional chief secretary (town and country planning department) P Raghavendra Rao said HUDA will first undertake re-demarcation of the sectors to incorporate the families who would be dispersed along the Dwarka Expressway. "The demarcation process will be carried out over the next two to three months, after which plots of equivalent size will be allotted to the residents free of any monetary obligation," he said. He added that these sectors are currently undeveloped and once the demarcation process is over, HUDA will start allotting the plots.

"Once the plots are allotted, oustees will have to shift to the new plot within six months, by when HUDA would have completed laying of internal services like water supply pipelin...
    CommentQuote
    As per the post of another member the Bijwasan ROB should be ready in the next 2 months.

Underpass of Bijwasan ROB has already started for Two Wheeler's.....;)
    CommentQuote
  • Is ATS refunding reduced EDC charges ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviator777
    Is ATS refunding reduced EDC charges ?????

They should be since even their EDC chanrges are on the higher side. Have you asked the ATS team their stand on this?
    CommentQuote
  • how is this project doing? is it sold out?
    CommentQuote