Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    I am not sure about future of this project or DE, but I got the information that they sold almost all flats(whatever they wanted to sell in per-launch and around launch) with 3800 DP and around 4500 CLP ( CLP only to very few people having veru-2 good contacts). Now they are not interested in selling more flats and even they are left with very few flats of lowest size(1750). I think if people are investing in this project at such higher price then they must really be seeing some short/long term opportunity.

If 4500 CLP was for people with very good contacts, then at what price they will officially launch CLP ( if that really happens)? Tough call at 4500+ price !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai - Paise to chintels walo ne kama liye...

I agree i missed that project...

Lekin 3200 main regret karne ke karan main 4500 main ghus ke aatakna nahi chahta...

the risk reward ration at 4500 is extremely negetively skewed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    What do u ean not selling?
    I am looking at 2000 sq ft / 2100 sq ft
    they must be selling at some rate ?

rahul2011 is right, they are not selling now. A colleague of mine was unable to book when he visited ATS office yesterday. He was told that the official launch will happen sometime in Nov & shall be well advertised. All their pre-launch inventory seems to have been exhausted.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS or Emaar PG

Hi all,

I had been waiting for ATS to launch (scheduled in November officially). Given the hype about its launch and price at which its gonna be launched. It seems it will be close to 4500Rs which is perhaps expensive for DE way.

The other option I am considering is Emaar PG. Now, I am concerned about the debt woes Emaar has been suffering from.

Pricing will be 4250-2.5% for PG (4185) and Rs4500 with no discount. Though the pricing is similar but does Emaar serve a good alternative to ATS and vice versa

I will be grateful if you could advice me which one to go for.

Regards.
    saluja
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks VB

So you are advising me that I should wait until ATS launch.

Any other suggestions are most welcome even if they are anti NH/DE

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Emmar PG and ATS both are excellent locations. One caters to NH8 lovers others caters to Delhi lovers. Now a days no product can survive if it tries to be in middle..No one can connect to it...

Now considering emmar pricing is higher (PLC , corner, e.t.c. ....) and considering land price is higher in sector 109 than in sector 83 my bet is with ATS.

On the other hand considering lower land price in Sector 82 and 83 ..one should buy land there....
    CommentQuote
  • What about Emaar Debt Woes

I could not understand Emaar pricing is higher, its 4250/sqft less % discount whereas ATS is not expected to be lesser than that?

Are additional charges for Emaar higher which leads to higher overall cost?

Please explain. What about Emaar debt woes, kindly shed some light..

Regards,
    Saluja
    CommentQuote
  • As per my understanding the quantum of emaar debt is comparable to other players. there D/E ratio is lower than most.

there issue was that a large % of their debt was maturing early. Looks they have been able to take care of that.

The other charges are also similar. Just factor a compulsory PLC of 150 which makes the basic atleast 4400..

so now the call is between locations( assuming ATS comes at 4500 clp)

Originally Posted by saluja
    I could not understand Emaar pricing is higher, its 4250/sqft less % discount whereas ATS is not expected to be lesser than that?

Are additional charges for Emaar higher which leads to higher overall cost?

Please explain. What about Emaar debt woes, kindly shed some light..

Regards,
    Saluja
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks AMIT

Amit,

Thanks for the insight.

The price still wont be same if you compare the net price OR would they be?

Thats because of discounts?

What would you prefer taking everthing into account.

4400-2.5% Emaar OR ATS at 4500rs - 0 discount

Thank You so much.

Additional comments are most welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    So you are advising me that I should wait until ATS launch.

Any other suggestions are most welcome even if they are anti NH/DE

Thanks,

Hi Saluja,

as requested ...a balancing view is...as follows:
    DE will take some time to come up (say 3 to 4 years) thus if you are buying to live here you should have this in mind....given that the project will complete in 3 years this may be ok but is a point worth considering.

Gurgaon is different from Noida where projects are mostly ready tio live in as roads are lay out.

weigh this too.
    Are u buying to live in / or to sell later (investor)?

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • ATS or Emaar PG

Thanks VB

I am looking for end use primarily but would also like the investment to be appreciate with passage of time (be it end use) else it does bog me down.

Kindly advice Emaar PG or ATS keeping all things into accout such Emaar debt woes if any, Pricing, Value, Builder So on and so forth.

Thank you.

All the views are most welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • New to DE!!

I'm new to Gurgaon DE blogs......just a query......do you guys think with so much RTM options on Sohna road and oversupply in 8X and 9X sectors of Gurgaon....a place like DE deserves a price of 6K psf moving forward even when DE itself is still not finalised (the exact router). I had a discussion with a HUDA engineer last week and he was stating that due to litigations of New Palam vihar and another locality the exact route of DE might change again (slight variation though). I DE will take another 5-6 years to come up (safe assumptions considering Raheja first started advertising it in 2008 and still nothing has started on it)....Senior members please comment. Do you seriously think 3100 to 6000 is possible in next
    2-3 years considering this is just hype being created by builders and brokers for DE....................:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Sir - rate is already 4000-4500, days of 3100 are gone...But i fully agree with all your apprehensions...At 4500, the whole story looks hype.....

Though the long term fundamentals of D way are good...
    CommentQuote
  • appreciation

4000-4100.......Landmark, ansal API, earth etc these guys are still in the range of 3500..........but still there is no denying the fact that there has been 10% appreciation in last 6 months but that is majorly on new bookings I doubt resales are happening at those rates still........please correct me if I'm wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    I'm new to Gurgaon DE blogs......just a query......do you guys think with so much RTM options on Sohna road and oversupply in 8X and 9X sectors of Gurgaon....a place like DE deserves a price of 6K psf moving forward even when DE itself is still not finalised (the exact router). I had a discussion with a HUDA engineer last week and he was stating that due to litigations of New Palam vihar and another locality the exact route of DE might change again (slight variation though). I DE will take another 5-6 years to come up (safe assumptions considering Raheja first started advertising it in 2008 and still nothing has started on it)....Senior members please comment. Do you seriously think 3100 to 6000 is possible in next
    2-3 years considering this is just hype being created by builders and brokers for DE....................:bab (38):

Small changes to DE should not impact the DE projects....a big change would but as u said big chnage is not expected.

As another member said days of 3100 are gone....right now we are trying to buy at 3800 DP on this project that we are discussing...

I do not have good comparetive knowledge of DE as other co members and senior members but for benehit of all I am uploading a MAP that gives an idea...I got this from another thread...so pls verify it with HUDA as u know HUDA guys....

good luck mate..

vb2309
    CommentQuote