Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

First post, as introduction I live in Holland having been brought up in Delhi.
    Almost a newbie for Delhi real estate market.

I am looking to buy an apartment for my parents, all cheque. ATS Kocoon was suggested by some friends.
    I have looked at the project and it looks interesting (well most projects are glossy on a computer screen).
    Spoken to some brokers, and after sifting through the usual BS, some serious guys are offering real units at 5700.

I do not need a ready to move in place, as long as it is on the horizon over next 2-3 years.

My questions are:
    1. How do negotiations go in Delhi real-estate market? What kind of leeway do people normally have when quoting first price?
    2. 5700 for 2095sqf, any views?
    3. ATS Kocoon, is it likely to be a headache-less, relatively decent society to be lived in?
    4. Buyer paying 1% brokerage, is it the norm or is that also negotiable?

Thank you for your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi DutchBiker

Please go through some other sticky threads on the forum to understand the carnage happening in RE at the present moment.

A suggestion, wait for these developments to become Ready to Move and then buy, you will be amazed at the opportunity cost.

Originally Posted by DutchBiker
    Hi,

I am looking to buy an apartment for my parents, all cheque. ATS Kocoon was suggested by some friends.
    I have looked at the project and it looks interesting (well most projects are glossy on a computer screen).
    Spoken to some brokers, and after sifting through the usual BS, some serious guys are offering real units at 5700.

I do not need a ready to move in place, as long as it is on the horizon over next 2-3 years.

My questions are:
    1. How do negotiations go in Delhi real-estate market? What kind of leeway do people normally have when quoting first price?
    3. ATS Kocoon, is it likely to be a headache-less, relatively decent society to be lived in?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DutchBiker
    Hi,

My questions are:

That's a good price. Lot of distress sale available in market. Even am In talks with few people. More important is the payment terms. How much is already paid out to builder and what is due. Take a call accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • take a PLP (possession linked plan if possible). Too much stress on builders...With the PLP the stress is not passed on to you. U can then wait at leisure for DEW n the project to come up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DutchBiker
    Hi,

My questions are:

Hey Ya Dutch

Nice to see you are from Holland since Amsterdam is my favourite place. I am from Jakarta, Jokes appart, I don't know about Ats Kocoon but heard good for this project.

1% brokerage is normal, you can negotiate with broker for same.

Even I had also paid 0.70 % brokerage when I bought Puri Emrald Bay in distress deal but unfortunately they launched PLP 20 : 80 which is very interesting looking to buying one more appartment in 20 : 80 plan.

As Pacman advised in above post, check PLP plan also if you are looking for possession after 2 - 3 years only.
    CommentQuote
  • We have formed a Whatsapp group for ATS Kocoon to discuss progress and other issues. Those who are interested to join, please send a PM with phone number, name and unit details
    CommentQuote
  • I sent you msg.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you all for your comments above. I will keep in mind. It looks like I am not going to be in a hurry to finalise.
    CommentQuote
  • DutchBiker; - stay away from RE in gurgaon/ Delhi NCR for the next 1-2 years... no point... invest your hard earned money in other safe havens... for people staying here it is difficult enough, for you it will be hell......trust me, save yourself from the headache..

cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Indiana
    I have just send you a PM
    CommentQuote
  • Project still worth investing?

Hi All,

given the challenges in the RE market and dew, would need your recommendation if this area is still worth investing in and will it become live-able in a year's time for someone who works near cyber city?
    CommentQuote
  • Good morning. New user and my apologies if questions were already asked and answered..
    I am an end user and looking to buy near Delhi on dwarka expressway. So Sectors 111, 110, 109 will work for me. I shortlisted few projects based on my budget of 5200-5800/sft
    ATS Kocoon
    ATS Tourmaline
    Chintels Paradiso
    Mahindra Aura

I liked ATS Kacoon based on location. Need expert opinion
    - Is now the right time to buy on Dwarka Expressway? or I should wait for few more months?
    - What is the generic assessment on Delhi Connectivity timelines?
    - I am going to go for park and pool facing unit. Debating between going for lower floor - 2nd or 3rd vs higher 6 or 7th. My assessment says 2nd is going to be better if you are facing pool and park. And eventually in longer run if I would like to sell off then I might get good return as well. Also builders normally charge PLC for lower floors as well.
    - What should be right pricing for ATS Kacoon at this point of time? Should I go for booking from company, provided inventory available or re-sale? I am sure that company is going to charge little premium?
    Appreciate your inputs in advance
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in ATS KACOON , So bear in mind my suggestion might be slightly biased although I will try not to be.

Yes ATS Kacoon location wise is very good , it is placed right on sector road and in between NPR and 75 mtr road. ATS is a very reputed builder , if you want to check you have to go towards noida and check the reputation of ATS.

Only Disadvantage is that the structure is already ready so you have to shell out money in one go .

It is my opinion and belief that NPR will be up and running by 2017 end to 2018 Mid, maybe before also but the chances are not so bright.So in that case you can invest in those projects which will get ready by that time or you can negotiate with ATS for any payment plans.

You can get ATS Kacoon in resale in the region of 5800-6200.

Yes it is right time to buy cause slowly and steadily NPR deadlocks are being removed and mood will become positive which already has started slowly which in turn will see steady increase in price.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks!! Super confused so looking for suggestion..
    - ATS Kocoon.
    Getting for 5700 BSP + Car parking + other charges.
    Positives
    Lower Floor, 1.5 yrs possession, 60 mtr Road
    Negatives
    Have to pay 90% now and rest on possession.
    Semi furnished
    - ATS Tourmaline
    Getting for 6500 BSP + car parking + Other charges.
    Positives
    Subvention plan. 20 or 30% now. Installment start after 3 yrs. Savings or opportunity cost.
    Heard it's a premium project. Fully furnished. however no difference in specification of flooring, paint, bathroom fittings etc
    Negative
    24 mtr Road. With other projects, it's going to be really bad in coming years especially peak hours
    Possession 2.5 to 3 yrs

Not able to decide b/w these two projects where to go. I am looking at this as end user and not investor. Suggestions pls??
    CommentQuote
  • I visited today both Kocoon & Tourmaline. It looks like Kocoon is better product.
    CommentQuote