• Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Welcome back Rahul bhai!!

Comment

Welcome back Rahul'ji!

Hi there!
      It was a long wait for you to be back on IREF and before you could pen down few words of Congratulations for ATS buyers /investors.

Welcome back Rahul'ji!

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
      Congratulations guys for investing in the best project of NCR..Happy New year too.

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
        Hi there!
        It was a long wait for you to be back on IREF and before you could pen down few words of Congratulations for ATS buyers /investors.

Welcome back Rahul'ji!
        nipsy bhai...thanks a lot . all the best wishes for this year. I Congratulate anyone who makes a decision to buy a good project. It could be ATS, shobha, Aura, vatika, DLF and so on...

Comment

Welcome back Rahul

Hi buddy
          Welcome back to the forum.
          Vb
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

wow

guys

today I received a call and an e mail from my Nominated Customer Services Manager at ATS
            what a pleasent experience that Indian builders now care to call overses and share the contacts who would serve in terms of any queries, paper work etc

the call and following email gave me contact names for customer service and accounts etc

i forgot to ask...when wd they start excavation..any one asked?

vb
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Dear all,

I intend taking a home loan of around 20L for my purchase. Presently PNB, ICICI & HDFC are offering loans for ATS Kocoon. I had a talk with the PNB manager & he might give some discount on interest rates if more folks apply for the loan. So in case anyone is interested in taking a home-loan from PNB, pls PM me.
              Regards

Comment

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
                Dear all,

I intend taking a home loan of around 20L for my purchase. Presently PNB, ICICI & HDFC are offering loans for ATS Kocoon. I had a talk with the PNB manager & he might give some discount on interest rates if more folks apply for the loan. So in case anyone is interested in taking a home-loan from PNB, pls PM me.
                Regards
                Hi

I heard that only the processing fee is negotiable. Are you sure that interest rates are negotiable as it is based on RBI rate.

Regards

Comment

Yes, interest rates are negotiable. I have managed discounts in the past.
                  BPLR-x% is the rate offered. One should bargain to maximize x.
                  Regards

Originally posted by dineshr View Post
                  Hi

I heard that only the processing fee is negotiable. Are you sure that interest rates are negotiable as it is based on RBI rate.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
                    Yes, interest rates are negotiable. I have managed discounts in the past.
                    BPLR-x% is the rate offered. One should bargain to maximize x.
                    Regards
                    Hi

I am applying for loan frm SBI. They said interest rate would be around 10.75. Should I negotiate? What do u think should be optimum?

regards

Comment

Make sure that the rate they are offering you is linked to their Base PLR(Prime Lending Rate). PLR-x%. & try to bargain on x. If there are 8-10 people applying together, they should give a further discount of 0.5%.
                      Yes, 10.75% is decent. Axis Bank is offering 10.5%, PNB is offering 10.75%. I'm trying to push PNB for 10.5%... lets see.
                      And finally, try to avoid private banks for home loans(even if they are offering at lower rates). I have seen lots of people suffer in the long run.
                      Regards

Originally posted by dineshr View Post
                      Hi

I am applying for loan frm SBI. They said interest rate would be around 10.75. Should I negotiate? What do u think should be optimum?

regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X