Sort by :
Filter by :
- ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon
Even I'm surprised.. That too when high tension wires are planned to be removed .. It should be good option at this priceCommentQuote0Flag
- 5700 kocoon 90% payment now (so almost DP), 6500 tourmaline 15% now and subvention for 3 yrs.. after analytics, i am finding kocoon better option.. i am not looking from investment point of view however as an end user.. dont think tourmaline will be available before 3 yrs from now.. 24 mtr road shared with other projects.. no difference in specification of flooring etc in apartment.. feeling like i am missing something while moving away feom tourmaline at this price..is tourmaline considered premium product compared to kocoon.. if yes then help me understand why? ThanksCommentQuote0Flag
- hey dexbuyer. same dilemma here. what floors are you getting at this rate 5600-5700 at ats kocoon?CommentQuote0Flag
- Multiple.. i dont know how to pm.. send me a message and we cud connect.. may be that will help both of us to lock down the decision..CommentQuote0Flag
- Can someone tell me how to send and receive PM?CommentQuote0Flag
- I read the material.. cud u pls get me access to send and receive pm? ThanksCommentQuote0Flag
U have 10 posts now . You should have PM access shortly .CommentQuote1Flag
- Analyzed in little more details.. looking at time value of money, Kocoon is coming out to be an expensive option compared to Tourmaline.. (provided Tourmaline available for 6400 bsp subvention).. However high tension wires passing thru project is the deal braker.. looked thru different posts on various sites and i could only find news around relocating HT wires on Sohna road. And that news was floating from the last 3 years.. i am not sure i saw anything ard HT wires passing thru this project.. and that could be the reason of price drop but i am an expert in this field... also looked at specifications for both Kocoon and Tourmaline, found no major difference other than landscaping and pool.. Inside apartment looks like similar material is getting used..CommentQuote0Flag
- sir, I see you are worried about high tension wire don't worry gov has already decided to move.Check page 1537 on NPR thread.CommentQuote0Flag
- HT wires over expressway was in the news. However Tourmaline HT wires are not over/crossing expressway. those are ~1.5 km away from expressway. It's between expressway and 75mtr road parallel to expressway. I don't think, news is related to those wires. There are patches of expressway with overheard HT wires. news might be for those patches..CommentQuote0Flag
Wont these be the same ht wires that go above tourmaline and sobha and sector 109 and other areas on npr?CommentQuote0Flag
- ATS Kocoon.
Getting for 5700 BSP + Car parking + other charges.
Lower Floor, 1.5 yrs possession, 60 mtr Road
Have to pay 90% now and rest on possession.
- ATS Tourmaline
Getting for 6500 BSP + car parking + Other charges.
Subvention plan. 20 or 30% now. Installment start after 3 yrs. Savings or opportunity cost.
Heard it's a premium project. Fully furnished. however no difference in specification of flooring, paint, bathroom fittings etc
24 mtr Road. With other projects, it's going to be really bad in coming years especially peak hours
Possession 2.5 to 3 yrs
Not able to decide b/w these two projects where to go. I am looking at this as end user and not investor. Suggestions pls??
I have spoken to couple of brokers for my unit on 3rd floor in front of pool and park and they gave me a quote of 5700+ other charges. I declined it as I think fair price is 5800+ other charges for lower unit(below 4th floor)CommentQuote0Flag
You may find out some good deals for ATS triumph in 104 as well, few non luxury flats through local brokers around 6500 , it has best location among allCommentQuote0Flag
- amitsingh; .. ATS won't charge PLC for lower floor however they don't sell lower floor with initial offering as well.. That's what i saw and analyzed from few posts.. So eventually, they throw lower floor out in market at later stage of the game.. And sell at higher price.. So indirect way of charging PLC..:) With that, I agree that you should expect to get better pricing for lower floor.. Especially when it's pool facing..Originally Posted by amitsinghI have spoken to couple of brokers for my unit on 3rd floor in front of pool and park and they gave me a quote of 5700+ other charges. I declined it as I think fair price is 5800+ other charges for lower unit(below 4th floor)CommentQuote0Flag