ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    Appreciate your prompt, gentle man response.

Just one query..the sizes you mention mate are not as per Kocoon Plan ....are you talking of ATS Kocoon please ? There is NO 2630 size there , there are just 3 Sizes).

Also, appreciate your info on Chintels, was not aware.
    8th Floor, Park facing is GOOD Location.

VB
    Dear i mentioned them in the captions of Chintels but not ATS, and i just spoke to Chintels Marketing guy & he says only 2630 sq ft size is available for fresh booking.

Comment

Originally posted by varunvats View Post
      Sir, ATS be launching its third phase in between rs 5500-5700 psf and in which you cant resale till 1 yr as they have locking period in their condition, will you still say that i ask for rs 4600 psf is more?
      Must say that your information is qulitative and takes even me by surprise.
      May I please clarify, what do you mean by Third Phase?
      It is Kocoon inventory on lower floors?
      Or do you mean another Project 104?

You may disagree but I think before starting of excavation/ boundry wall work any base price above 4500 CLP is high. However, 'high' is a comparetive term and a 'mentally valued notion' so I must say this is my POV.

After boundry wall work starts / or excavation, then only any further price should increase.

There are many bloggers here who beat up ATS as a brand, I dont, I have high respect for teh brand, however I have my own POV on pricing and with your permission I have shared it.

Given you have 8th Floor and that too Garden facing you may be able to sell it at 4600 / 4500 with ease as sales are taking place at 4700 (not 4800) however the floors are quite high for the very few ones that ATS was (is ?) left with.

You have share quaality info...so thanks for that mate.

Pardon my unasked opinion, may I say if you can hold on then give it just few days and boundry wall / excavation work will increase your sale rate further...
      Regards,
      VB
      Last edited January 30 2012, 05:03 PM.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Dear i mentioned them in the captions of Chintels but not ATS, and i just spoke to Chintels Marketing guy & he says only 2630 sq ft size is available for fresh booking.
        Sorry mate, I do not understand. There is some information issue on your end.
        the only sizes that Koccon has are :

There is NO 2630 size.
        It is immeaterial who sells it ATS / Chintels...the project has only 3 sizes.
        Kindly recheck, I hiope the sales manager is not talking of Paradiso.

I am referring my discussion from a Kocoon resale perspective. Do check, I say for your kind benefit.

Regards
        VB
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Sorry mate, I do not understand. There is some information issue on your end.
          the only sizes that Koccon has are :

There is NO 2630 size.
          It is immeaterial who sells it ATS / Chintels...the project has only 3 sizes.
          Kindly recheck, I hiope the sales manager is not talking of Paradiso.

I am referring my discussion from a Kocoon resale perspective. Do check, I say for your kind benefit.

Regards
          VB
          Dear Dear Dear,
          Chintels has given land to Shoba & ATS and when i wrote that in Captions meant those sizes are with Chintels Paradiso(Project by Chintels Itself), i hope now you will understand.

Comment

Must say that your information is qulitative and takes even me by surprise.
            May I please clarify, what do you mean by Third Phase?
            It is Kocoon inventory on lower floors?
            Or do you mean another Project 104?

You may disagree but I think before starting of excavation/ boundry wall work any base price above 4500 CLP is high. However, 'high' is a comparetive term and a 'mentally valued notion' so I must say this is my POV.

After boundry wall work starts / or excavation, then only any further price should increase.

There are many bloggers here who beat up ATS as a brand, I dont, I have high respect for teh brand, however I have my own POV on pricing and with your permission I have shared it.

Given you have 8th Floor and that too Garden facing you may be able to sell it at 4600 / 4500 with ease as sales are taking place at 4700 (not 4800) however the floors are quite high for the very few ones that ATS was (is ?) left with.

You have share quaality info...so thanks for that mate.

Pardon my unasked opinion, may I say if you can hold on then give it just few days and boundry wall / excavation work will increase your sale rate further...
            Regards,
            VB
            Dear Fella,

When i say Phase it means in a project they actually launches their units/Towers one by one, when they start doing booking for Phase 1 it means that they are allocating in certain tower for ex( A, B) with a certain price X RS/sq ft thereafter when they start Phase 2 than they book certain towers for ex( B, C) with a certain price Y Rs/sq ft, i hope this will satisfy your question.

Comment

Dear Fella,

When i say Phase it means in a project they actually launches their units/Towers one by one, when they start doing booking for Phase 1 it means that they are allocating in certain tower for ex( A, B) with a certain price X RS/sq ft thereafter when they start Phase 2 than they book certain towers for ex( B, C) with a certain price Y Rs/sq ft, i hope this will satisfy your question.
              Get it ....thank you for patience...one last query?

So who precisely is launching what at 5500 ? Are you referring to Chintels Phase 3 at 5500 ?

Chintels ?
              ATS?
              Shobha ?

Thanx...just tring to get it crystal clear in my mind.
              Thanks for your patience with my questions.

VB
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Get it ....thank you for patience...one last query?

So who precisely is launching what at 5500 ? Are you referring to Chintels Phase 3 at 5500 ?

Chintels ?
                ATS?
                Shobha ?

Thanx...just tring to get it crystal clear in my mind.
                Thanks for your patience with my questions.

VB
                Chintels is land banker and have given its land in joint venture with ATS & Sobha, wherever you see about ATSkoccon or Sobha International city you will find Jointly developed with Chintels, however for now only ATS will be launching rs 5500-5700 psf cus only this info was shared with me and Sobha is way ahead of ATS & Chintels because its minimum size of 270 sq yards villa is at Rs 3.28 cr.

Comment

Varun. Kindly pm me...whic project ur flat is ? What is the size ? Which floor ? What you are expecting ?

Comment

There is locking period of 1 year buddy....

Comment

Varun,

When did the 4000 CLP price came

I thought the first price was 3800 DP/4350 CLP

4000 DP is equal to close to 3500 CLP (taking 13% as DP discount).

I would suggest - Hold it buddy. It will be a good invetsment

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X