Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cherrie85
    Hello everyone,

What is the ongoing rate at ats kocoon?

I am interested to join the group but unable to PM you.

Can anyone tell me the all inclusive price of 3045 Sq ft area flat...

I am interested in buying a 4BHK flat in tower 5

Between floor 12 to 16..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Is there any what's app group for cokoon holders
    Sorry if it's already mentioned in trailing posts.
    I hold a unit in tower 6 and would like to join the gp.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shaluday1 years ago
      Hi even I want to join the whats app grp of cokoon members.I too hold a unit.my contact no is 099 30 166210
  • The construction is almost over -finishing going on .April 2016 status pictures are uploaded on ATS website .The possesion can ve expected by the end of the year or early 2017.Let us hope expressway work is over by then
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitk1983
    Visited ATS kocoon site on Friday. Construction in full swing. 80% of tower work is ready. Finishing the exteriors etc. Possession will start by end of this year... Thx

Hi

Normally builders start possession in few towers and the possession of the entire complex takes much more time.

Do you have any idea in what sequence the towers are being completed, ie, which towers will be delivered early and which ones later on.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnspl
    Hi

Normally builders start possession in few towers and the possession of the entire complex takes much more time.

Do you have any idea in what sequence the towers are being completed, ie, which towers will be delivered early and which ones later on.

Thanks

All their towers are being constructed at almost the same pace and all 6 should be ready by end of this year. Possession will be offered sometime early 2017. They will give about 60 days for you to check for quality or any concerns and then complete the possession.

D-Way is undertaken by NHAI now and is expected to be completed by June 2017 but will surely take more time than that. Waiting for it to open from Dwarka side. Though the Bijwasan flyover is up and running but its not a good approach road to touch NH8. Even the Bijwasan flyover is short by 0.5km as it still drops into the village area. Once D-Way opens up towards Dwarka, it will be an easy approach towards NH8 and Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DkLlxYyJtU

Proud of this guy ,,,,,ATS is the best today in terms of Quality and delivery...And I am neither an employee nor an agent but only a customer of this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone....

I am new to forum but have been reading posting. I was interested in buying a 3 BHK unit in ATS tourmaline but then found that Kocoon and Chintel Paradiso are coming at lesser rate as compared to Tourmaline. Difference is tourmaline at subvention scheme with next payment after 2.5 - 3 years whereas Kacoon and Paradiso is almost 90% payment now and remaining in 6-12 months at possession.
    Have noted the rate for Kacoon has dropped substantially even as compared to 1 year ago.
    Can experienced member give valuable suggestion on Kacoon
    - Is there any scope of appreciation in next 2-3 years, considering further delay in DEX ( New palam vihar relocation still stuck) and almost no buyers in market.
    - Can I expect to get rental income after 1-2 years
    - Can 75 Mtr road provide decent connectivity for 109 sector till DEX is not ready.

Appreciate your feedback basis latest developments
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Vijay what's the price you are getting for both the projects?
    CommentQuote
  • The rate will perhaps be in the range of Rs 5700/ to 6200/ per square feet -also depends on when the original allottee has booked it because it was launched in staggered prices starting 4350/ then 4800/ and then 5200/.Possibly there may have been an earlier phase also -not sure.But construction is on at fast pace and they intend delivering not later than 01st quarter 2017-if the infrastructure of DEW is complete-it could be a good place for self usage for CLP only last 10% instalment is pending to be called.
    The smaller units 1745 Sq Feet have a higher asking rate
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Mr. Anand is just amazing, hope they do an amazing job on YEW also. God bless him!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aatees
    The rate will perhaps be in the range of Rs 5700/ to 6200/ per square feet -......

Rs 5200-5300 psf going rate in Kocoon, for park facing units for serious transactions. No shortage of offered units.
    CommentQuote
  • take it if you get one at this rate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    take it if you get one at this rate

I finalized a park facing 1950 sq ft unit last week at Rs 5200 per sq feet and seller is ready to sell but I am still hoping this will go down as no hope of NPR connectivity from Delhi for few year. In my search, I have found many desperate deals and investors are ready to get out of this at nominal profits.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HelloHi
    I finalized a park facing 1950 sq ft unit last week at Rs 5200 per sq feet and seller is ready to sell but I am still hoping this will go down as no hope of NPR connectivity from Delhi for few year. In my search, I have found many desperate deals and investors are ready to get out of this at nominal profits.

Those should get out of this project who are timid and shallow...No need of these guys...This is one hell of good project with great location, quality and great neighborhood in future
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Those should get out of this project who are timid and shallow...No need of these guys...This is one hell of good project with great location, quality and great neighborhood in future

People are indeed following your advice. And getting out.

But I agree with rest of your statements. Its a good project.
    CommentQuote