Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cherrie85
    Congratulations you got a "REAL" deal @5200 sq feet for 1950 sq feet unit. During your search, did you also try to find out if 1950 sq feet units exist in ATS Kocoon :)

Opps it was for 2095 sq ft apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all one of my friend is getting deal in this project direct from builder at 5800 /sqrft with 25% now and rest on procession . What is opinion from expert ??is this rate in good for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • i think it is decent. however, do note that possession is not too far away
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Advay123
    Hi all one of my friend is getting deal in this project direct from builder at 5800 /sqrft with 25% now and rest on procession . What is opinion from expert ??is this rate in good for this project?

I think it is a decent deal. However, I will not consider 25% now and 75% at possession as a great incentive because any builder gives 2-3 months of time frame to pay the amount. Possession will happen somewhere in Q1 2017. You only get 6-8 months of extra time to pay your remaining amount.

Also, just from my experience, many dealers will try to convince you that they can get you this property at 5400-5600 sq feet. No harm meeting such investors. But when you will sit on the table, you will realize dealer was faking it and the owner is quoting the same price. When I was purchasing my property, I met 2-3 owners but found the best deal with builder. I wanted to make 100% cheque payment and hence it was most suitable option for me. There is this rumor that there are many investors willing to exit. TRY your luck :) Reality - you will find none.. I could not find any...

All the best!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cherrie85
    I think it is a decent deal. However, I will not consider 25% now and 75% at possession as a great incentive because any builder gives 2-3 months of time frame to pay the amount. Possession will happen somewhere in Q1 2017. You only get 6-8 months of extra time to pay your remaining amount.

Also, just from my experience, many dealers will try to convince you that they can get you this property at 5400-5600 sq feet. No harm meeting such investors. But when you will sit on the table, you will realize dealer was faking it and the owner is quoting the same price. When I was purchasing my property, I met 2-3 owners but found the best deal with builder. I wanted to make 100% cheque payment and hence it was most suitable option for me. There is this rumor that there are many investors willing to exit. TRY your luck :) Reality - you will find none.. I could not find any...

All the best!!

Well said. In addition when one sits on take one gets to know that it is not an all inclusive prove but just bsp.
    CommentQuote
  • is there a WhatsApp group for ats kocoon ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes, there is a wts app group for ATS Kocoon and Telegram group for Dwarka Expressway. Iref has certain restrictions and you will not able to PM your no. with just one post. Your best shot is search for ATS Kocoon page on FB and read the wall. You will be able to contact the right person :)
    CommentQuote
  • With so many restrictions, this forum actually has lost its relevance. FB and the group on whatsapp are undoubtedly much more meaningful. No point being here anymore.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveenkalra
    With so many restrictions, this forum actually has lost its relevance. FB and the group on whatsapp are undoubtedly much more meaningful. No point being here anymore.

I feel the opposite. The trove of historical developments and discussions is brillinat here, and to prevent chaos there are some rules. I cannot imagine this amount of information being organised or structured on the messaging platforms. They have their use for smaller groups.

But good luck, we will miss you.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear seniors,
    saw posting on 99acres of new booking at ATS koccon @5500 and some discount as well... can someone kindly shed light on what are the going rates right now and terms of new bookings by builder. thanks a lot in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunkakkar
    Dear seniors,
    saw posting on 99acres of new booking at ATS koccon @5500 and some discount as well... can someone kindly shed light on what are the going rates right now and terms of new bookings by builder. thanks a lot in advance

I think the whole project is sold, multiple resale's are available .
    CommentQuote
  • is it all inclusive or bsp?
    CommentQuote
  • Even if all inclusive, this will touch 1.10 cr for small size ( VAT+ ST+ other charges)...you get hassel free ready to move 3 BHK in decent society in dwarka in this price.

why the hell for dwarka expressway...i dont understand
    CommentQuote
  • No Service Tax on under construction flats : Delhi HC

But the High Court said that tax can be charged on selection of property, such as charges for floor rise, since it is a value addition provided by the builder.

The Court also said that buyers who have purchased flats in 2012 (which is when service tax was introduced) should be refunded the service tax with an interest of 6%.
    CommentQuote
  • So can we claim a refund on service tax paid by us to ATS for this project as I guess ATS started selling Kocoon in 2012 only at least in papers

Would request veterans & other well read members on the subject to throw some light?

Thanks
    CommentQuote