Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Service Tax on under construction flats : Delhi HC

But the High Court said that tax can be charged on selection of property, such as charges for floor rise, since it is a value addition provided by the builder.

The Court also said that buyers who have purchased flats in 2012 (which is when service tax was introduced) should be refunded the service tax with an interest of 6%.
    CommentQuote
  • So can we claim a refund on service tax paid by us to ATS for this project as I guess ATS started selling Kocoon in 2012 only at least in papers

Would request veterans & other well read members on the subject to throw some light?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • No clarity yet, new transaction as recent as 16 June service tax is being charged
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kundkuma
    Even if all inclusive, this will touch 1.10 cr for small size ( VAT+ ST+ other charges)...you get hassel free ready to move 3 BHK in decent society in dwarka in this price.

why the hell for dwarka expressway...i dont understand

Many more facilities(clubhouse,pool, tennis court. etc.) than in Dwarka
    Also closer connectivity to both ggn amd delhi. Works for families where one person has to go delhi while the other one has to go gurgaon for his/her job.
    CommentQuote
  • is this new or resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Valmiki
    Ready table payment deals@ 5000-5100 available,

is 5000 BSP or all inclusive? and are new bookings available?
    CommentQuote
  • will the area be livable by the time possession of kocoon is offered?
    CommentQuote
  • I am deciding between ATS Kocoon and ATS Tourmaline for investment purposes. After reading threads on both Kocoon and Tourmaline, here is what I have figured so far.
    ATS Kocoon
    * Good location close to DEW access through 60m road, price advantage compared to Tourmaline.
    * Possession within next year.
    * Not as luxurious (split ac etc.). Not big issue though.
    * As per brochure, green area looks small and cramped towers. No of unit per acre slightly high compared to Tourmaline.
    * Even though faster possession but no rental market at least 1-2 years (correct me if wrong). With 90% payment invested, no rental cash flow.

ATS Tourmaline
    *Subvention available but higher price (builder has built in the interest cost)
    *Late delivery time frame. As per builder end of 2017. I doubt that. May be more like end of 2018.
    *Project aesthetics, water body and greenery is more appealing.
    *Location is not as good as Kocoon with access through back access road of 24m wide only
    *High tension wires passing through the project over green area, which could be serious health concern (surprising builder has not addressed it)

Please feel free to correct my assumptions and I am sure I am missing many things from my analysis. I would like some feedback as which is better project for price appreciation, rental income for the next 2-3 year time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard delivery of kocoon is being delayed further. Any news that anyone heard?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveenkalra
    With so many restrictions, this forum actually has lost its relevance. FB and the group on whatsapp are undoubtedly much more meaningful. No point being here anymore.

Sir, dont think u have contributed much on IREF

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Chintels is asking for extra 150Rs per sq ft for providing split ACs in all bedrooms & drawing-dining room ,Is it worth it paying for it ?
    Is ATS is also asking for the same for their towers?

Some company personnels told me earlier it would be complementary as this is ATS first project in Gurgaon.

Would request all the senior members, & veterans to share their valuable thoughts on this
    Disclaimer:My boss told me once there are no free lunches in this world
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pathfinder89
    Chintels is asking for extra 150Rs per sq ft for providing split ACs in all bedrooms & drawing-dining room ,Is it worth it paying for it ?
    Is ATS is also asking for the same for their towers?

Some company personnels told me earlier it would be complementary as this is ATS first project in Gurgaon.

Would request all the senior members, & veterans to share their valuable thoughts on this
    Disclaimer:My boss told me once there are no free lunches in this world

No - 150*1750 = 262,000 . You will need 5 ACs in this. You can get an Good AC in 40000. That will be 2 Lacs. Still save 62k. Average cost of mediocre LG and Whirpool Split will be cheaper.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    No - 150*1750 = 262,000 . You will need 5 ACs in this. You can get an Good AC in 40000. That will be 2 Lacs. Still save 62k. Average cost of mediocre LG and Whirpool Split will be cheaper.

Thanks but I don't know whether they are providing LG,Whirplool or O general or Daikin.

Will ask them & then will take the decision accordingly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pathfinder89
    Thanks but I don't know whether they are providing LG,Whirplool or O general or Daikin.

Will ask them & then will take the decision accordingly

You can get an Invertor AC within 45k
    CommentQuote
  • What about the installation, Copper Conduiting and drainage and then breaking and then re-doing the walls? Chintels will come out to be cheaper and with less headache if they do provide Daikin or something.
    CommentQuote