Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pathfinder89
    They are providing Daikin only & it's costing around 75K per AC unit from Chintels if we will calculate .So Bhalla G,kindly guide should we go for it or not?

I asked them the following questions and have not got any reply from them yet:

At a price of Rs 150 psf, this upgrade would cost me Rs 2,61,750 (=150*1745) + tax. Is this correct?
    What is the brand of AC that you are proposing to install?
    What will be the tonnage of those AC's and what will be the energy efficiency rating (i.e., star rating)?
    Will the piping and/or wiring for such AC's be internal?
    Does the price also include stabilizers which may be required to operate the AC's?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ndeb2015
    I asked them the following questions and have not got any reply from them yet:

At a price of Rs 150 psf, this upgrade would cost me Rs 2,61,750 (=150*1745) + tax. Is this correct?
    What is the brand of AC that you are proposing to install?

somehow this is not making sense to me. How can someone ask for price/sqft. I have a unit in Paradiso 3150*150/6 ACs that I need = 78,750 per AC. I don't understand why I would ever go for this.

The spec anyway says that the wiring is included so it will come anyway? (language is: provision for split ACs in the bedrooms and living room)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I got a letter from ATS to take an option for AC in all rooms. It will charge a total of 300000 INR. I think it is expensive. I am wondering why they charging so much? Do you think it is still worth it?

brgds.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikrant78
    Hi All,

I got a letter from ATS to take an option for AC in all rooms. It will charge a total of 300000 INR. I think it is expensive. I am wondering why they charging so much? Do you think it is still worth it?

brgds

Not worth.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rahul!
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with ATS sales team. They said there is very limited inventory in Kocoon on fresh sale, that too on not so good locations.
    CommentQuote
  • When is the possession expected?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishggn
    When is the possession expected?

The sales rep says mid of next year, possibly June or July. The construction pace is quite decent though not sure if the area will be inhabitable by that time
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Experts - I know that this is not the right forum for ATS Tourmaline but got a final quote from a broker of rs6200psft BSP in subvention for Tourmaline(all inclusive subvention rate would be ~6800-6900). Do you think that is a decent rate in current market to finalize a unit?
    CommentQuote
  • there are better quotes in the market , Check with a couple of more brokers
    CommentQuote
  • It appears quite dense as compared to some of the other projects which have better and more open spaces.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • pathfinder891 years ago
      i also think so that Kocoon looks claustrophobhic, infact i have been to Mahindra Lifespaces it looks so well .
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession expected in may
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surana
    Possession expected in may

Offers of possession have already been sent for some apartments. My friend has an apartment there and is not liking the clustered view from the apartment. Paid for park facing, but getting view of all other buildings and apartments and not an open clear space.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • aatees1 years ago
      The possession offered is ""interim"" as the OC from HUDA is still awaited.But the complex is well developed -440 apartments over around 11-12 acres of plot size density wise quite good .Let us hope that the connectivity /infrastructure develops fast around the complex
  • Even lifts are in testing phase.....hoping OC can received soon....
    CommentQuote