Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even lifts are in testing phase.....hoping OC can received soon....
    CommentQuote
  • What should be all inclusive price for a 3 BHK (2095 sq ft) at ATS Cocoon? Between ATS Cocoon 3 BHK - 2095 sq ft n Chintels Paradise 3 bhk - 2050 sq ft, which one would be better and why?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi can anyone plz throw some light on chintels paradiso vs ats kocoon vs experion heartsong?

What are the major pros n cons of these projects?

​​​​​​u may take necessary assumptions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhas_
    Hi can anyone plz throw some light on chintels paradiso vs ats kocoon vs experion heartsong?

What are the major pros n cons of these projects?

​​​​​​u may take necessary assumptions.

Just look at surrounding infrastructure-- and don't believe chicken and egg analogy on what comes first regarding habitation vs infrastructure development
    CommentQuote
  • guys kindly help.. i am looking to buy a 3bhk for end use budget 90L... i had shortlisted a few
    1 DLF NTH 86, 90 and 91
    2 EXPERION HEARTSONG
    3 CHINTELS PARADISO
    4 ATS KUKOON
    i have visited dlf and exp, i like the club house and construction quality of experion, but overall experience and living quality seems better in dlf( coz of more developed surrounding)
    i heard dlf galleria and modern school is also prospected around dlf 91...
    i can also go for uc property but seeing builders unexpected escalation charges and surprise charges makes me go for rtm...
    any ides how much shall be the resale in case of paradiso and kukoon..
    kindly share ur views..
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • akshaykr1 years ago
      is it all inclusive price or just bsp? i heard bsp is around 4500 in resale
  • They have sold at varying BSP prices starting from 4350/ then 4800/ & then 5200/ -So how the BSP can be 4500/ psqft?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshaykr
    guys kindly help.. i am looking to buy a 3bhk for end use budget 90L... i had shortlisted a few
    1 DLF NTH 86, 90 and 91
    2 EXPERION HEARTSONG
    3 CHINTELS PARADISO
    4 ATS KUKOON
    i have visited dlf and exp, i like the club house and construction quality of experion, but overall experience and living quality seems better in dlf( coz of more developed surrounding)
    i heard dlf galleria and modern school is also prospected around dlf 91...
    i can also go for uc property but seeing builders unexpected escalation charges and surprise charges makes me go for rtm...
    any ides how much shall be the resale in case of paradiso and kukoon..
    kindly share ur views..

Hi
    was confused among the same set. New gurgaon will develop earlier than Delhi side of expressway.though in long term scene might change. Sector 91 dlf has its pros for sure ..School galleria n green cover.
    I think first you need to decide between the 2 areas..Then decide among 3 dlf vs experience/ATS/chintel
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - I am looking to understand the resale pricing of ATS Kocoon (Chintel Towers), 2095 sq.ft. (21 floor)? Booking on 5300 bsp.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

We have a unit in ATS Kocoon (not for end use). Do you think it makes sense to wait for a few more months or exit now? What's the ongoing rate for a 1745 sqft unit? It has been a long patient waiting game since we entered into this property & the returns haven't been expected.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • anuj.mca10 months ago
      If you are planning to sell it, you may contact me by private message. I am interested in buying.
  • Originally Posted by arora.7118
    Hi - I am looking to understand the resale pricing of ATS Kocoon (Chintel Towers), 2095 sq.ft. (21 floor)? Booking on 5300 bsp.

Hi
    this seems high..U shut b able to get around 5000 or a lil lower than that too.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • suhas_1 years ago
      Plz consider Plus minus 5% at 5000 bsp..As it's is chintels tower n 21st floor ..If u get 5000 ..Then it's a no brainer
  • @arora.7118 whats the point of selling at a loss? Unless you really need the money. I am not sure why you are not able to break even on it. Kocoon is stone throw away from Sobha and sobha is selling at 8000+ bare shell. Even though they have fantastic construction quality but ATS has made the building from straws. ;)

You should be able to get some appreciation on possession. IMHO
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about carpet area of 2095 unit? What is the real loading percentage? Company says 21%. Any chance of Kocoon being under RERA?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

We have got HVAT demand from ATS Kocoon. I don't quite understand why we are being charged the same. Is someone in the forum aware on the same? Can someone pls let me know if we have to pay that?
    CommentQuote
  • No idea why it was charged, but I have paid it. Any news on possession? All seems to be quiet on that front as well as the OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samggn

Offers of possession have already been sent for some apartments. My friend has an apartment there and is not liking the clustered view from the apartment. Paid for park facing, but getting view of all other buildings and apartments and not an open clear space.

aatees commented
    February 14 2017, 02:43 PM
    The possession offered is ""interim"" as the OC from HUDA is still awaited.But the complex is well developed -440 apartments over around 11-12 acres of plot size density wise quite good .Let us hope that the connectivity /infrastructure develops fast around the complex

@aatees Its not 11-12 acres as my friend has recently found out, but only around 8 acres. The remaining land has the road and towers of Calladium. No wonder it appeared so clustered and less open space than what it should have been if it really was just those 6 towers in 12acres!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Gurinderjit10 months ago
      Rightly said ... even ATS is cheating people