Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by samggn


    Offers of possession have already been sent for some apartments. My friend has an apartment there and is not liking the clustered view from the apartment. Paid for park facing, but getting view of all other buildings and apartments and not an open clear space.

    aatees commented
    February 14 2017, 02:43 PM
    The possession offered is ""interim"" as the OC from HUDA is still awaited.But the complex is well developed -440 apartments over around 11-12 acres of plot size density wise quite good .Let us hope that the connectivity /infrastructure develops fast around the complex



    @aatees Its not 11-12 acres as my friend has recently found out, but only around 8 acres. The remaining land has the road and towers of Calladium. No wonder it appeared so clustered and less open space than what it should have been if it really was just those 6 towers in 12acres!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Gurinderjit5 months ago
      Rightly said ... even ATS is cheating people
  • I am planning to sell my 2+ Study in ATS Kocoon (chintel Towers). Please let me know what is the best price in the market i can achieve.
    CommentQuote
  • No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • dazdseg4 months ago
      well understood, will not ask
  • any idea of resale price for 1745 size
    CommentQuote
  • 1.05 cr (plus minus 5% depending on tower n floor)
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site but couldnot like due to very much congestion. Quality more or less looked OK. Builder is under RERA and quoted price 6700 for lowest size...
    CommentQuote
  • .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi seniors need help...m about to book 3bhk 1745 flat ...visited ats kocoon ..construction quality looks good, room size ok, greenery for name sake, very less open space, builder saying this is 11 acre property but 3.75 acre was given to cadium...and as maintanence will be with builder as there will be no rwa in future so is it good or bad? The thing i like is quality, builder repo and location..kindly advice is this the best project in 109 at this budget...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rj1000
    Hi seniors need help...m about to book 3bhk 1745 flat ...visited ats kocoon ..construction quality looks good, room size ok, greenery for name sake, very less open space, builder saying this is 11 acre property but 3.75 acre was given to cadium...and as maintanence will be with builder as there will be no rwa in future so is it good or bad? The thing i like is quality, builder repo and location..kindly advice is this the best project in 109 at this budget...



    Construction is just about average, only looks good from far. All finishing items are of a pretty cheap quality, whether it is the doors or the tiles, the kitchen or the windows, just cheap stuff they have put instead of the better quality that they showed to all buyers earlier when marketing it as a premium project.
    Everyone will give different advice as per their own tastes. If you like it, then go ahead with it.
    However just keep in mind that open area cannot be changed later on, you can buy similar apartments in Delhi itself if you are not bothered about the open areas. Moreover if the builder has already cheated it buyers earlier, no surety why it won't do so again in the future.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • Natasha783 months ago
      Not the case Actually....have u visited paradiso....firstly, u hardly see such layout...it's excellent with ample space....how u say location is poor? distance between paradiso and ATS is just 200m...construction quality i can agree comparatively inferior but not much that ATS. But, best part is builder is committed fully to rectify all the issues related to construction...u hardly see the case with any builder...even unit design is better that ATS...about CAM, it has to come on actual, not what you know the current....
  • @Natasha78 When you yourself are saying the quality is inferior, it would show much more later on when it gets a bit older not right now when its still new. It is comparing two just averagely constructed projects. ATS has done a poor job in using cheap material instead of good quality stuff, and Chintels is even worse.
    Location is inferior to any given day. Its well inside as compared to Kocoon which has main road access. You need to go all around to reach Paradiso. Once the whole area is inhabited and schools are operational, then that narrow road will see frequent traffic issues.
    There are lots of projects with similar or even more space.
    All builders have to rectify defects upto one year of handing over. Nothing special that Chintels is doing.
    CAM is huge compared to what the services could be seen. Builders will pay from their pocket if need be, but not charge such outrageous amounts. Even the luxury complexes with many more facilities and far higher level of services don't charge so much.
    Unit design is an individual's choice, what one likes is not what someone else may like.
    CommentQuote
  • when is OC expected for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myhomein16
    when is OC expected for this project?
    I received an email from them early this week that they have received the OC. I also received the offer of posession just yesterday. The flat is in ATS tower 3.


    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • sikkaji1 months ago
      I believed they would have already shot a demand letter to all by this time. In fact I received a reminder letter today for paying the dues by 31st.
      If you have not received the demand letter so far you may want to get in touch with your rep and ask the OC status.
      I'm a NRI so I'm not aware of any online group if it exists. You are welcome to send me a PM if you'd like.
      Also they need a written request to 'finish' the apartment that will take 45-60 days after the dues are paid.
  • Originally Posted by samggn
    Originally Posted by samggn


    Offers of possession have already been sent for some apartments. My friend has an apartment there and is not liking the clustered view from the apartment. Paid for park facing, but getting view of all other buildings and apartments and not an open clear space.

    aatees commented
    February 14 2017, 02:43 PM
    The possession offered is ""interim"" as the OC from HUDA is still awaited.But the complex is well developed -440 apartments over around 11-12 acres of plot size density wise quite good .Let us hope that the connectivity /infrastructure develops fast around the complex



    @aatees Its not 11-12 acres as my friend has recently found out, but only around 8 acres. The remaining land has the road and towers of Calladium. No wonder it appeared so clustered and less open space than what it should have been if it really was just those 6 towers in 12acres!


    Quite a few postings are claiming that ATS has reduced the site area and handed that to Caladium project in the vicinity.


    I looked at the google earth map today of the ATS project which shows the six towers along with about the similar topographical sketch as in the site map of the project brochure.


    The Caldium project is across the 24 meter road. So there is no "giving away" to Caldium after the project started unless the 24 m road belongs to ATS. Is that the case or is it a HUDA road?


    The only way the reduced ATS site plan would have been possible was that they misinformed the actual site size from the onset. I'm still baffled with the "giving" away theory. Can someone throw more light on this ?


    CommentQuote
  • Hi,



    I got possesion letter. Are they giving penalty to anyone since there was a delay?

    Thanks,

    Piyush
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji


    Quite a few postings are claiming that ATS has reduced the site area and handed that to Caladium project in the vicinity.


    I looked at the google earth map today of the ATS project which shows the six towers along with about the similar topographical sketch as in the site map of the project brochure.


    The Caldium project is across the 24 meter road. So there is no "giving away" to Caldium after the project started unless the 24 m road belongs to ATS. Is that the case or is it a HUDA road?


    The only way the reduced ATS site plan would have been possible was that they misinformed the actual site size from the onset. I'm still baffled with the "giving" away theory. Can someone throw more light on this ?




    Road and Caladium all part of the same 12acre license.
    It looks almost similar in the google earth map and the project brochure, but with a huge difference. In the project brochure it appears more open.
    Anyways, measure the dimensions on google map and calculate the approx area. You will find it out yourself.
    CommentQuote