Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Sir - rate is already 4000-4500, days of 3100 are gone...But i fully agree with all your apprehensions...At 4500, the whole story looks hype.....

    Though the long term fundamentals of D way are good...


    Thanx Amit :bab (48):...the last line of your post really helps me confirm my understanding from a 4 year point of view.....it is good to have Veterant members like u advising us....Amit who all in the group has baught ?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS or Emaar PG

    Guys,

    The entrant hijacked my concern :)

    Amit, VB,

    Overall, keeping everything ATS or Emaar PG

    Dasso Bhalla Sahab tussi vi..
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Sector 109

    :bab (6):Haan yeh theek hai ki dwarka expressway ka future bahut bright hai aur sector 109 ka appreciation scope bhi acha hai. lakin down payment per ATS ko lena samajdari nahi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Sector 109

    Agar ATS phir pehle project ki tareh(sector 22) isse launch nahi kar paya toh yeh project khareedna bahut bhari padega.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudhir1234
    :bab (6):Haan yeh theek hai ki dwarka expressway ka future bahut bright hai aur sector 109 ka appreciation scope bhi acha hai. lakin down payment per ATS ko lena samajdari nahi hai.


    Sudhir, in any project, the Down Payment or CLP decision is based PURELY on numbers....waether it is ATS or any investor.

    My view (may be wrong):

      If the DP plan costs less (in 3 to 4 years) then take on DP.
      If the rate of interest is high (if u are borrowing money) then take on CLP.
      The difference between teh DP rate and CLP rate is a VERY important factor. Example in this project if one buys at 3800 DP versus 4500 CLP the difference is Rs.700 per square foot. So the decesion is that will you pay Rs.700 (multiply by sq foot area) as interest in 3 or 4 years? If yes than buy on DP , if CLP is coming out cheaper buy on CLP.
      It is purely a number game in CLP and DP if you have the capacity of DP for such an big amount (for working professionals like me).
      The bissger decesion is about investing in a project / builder / location or not.

      I may be wrong as I am a junour member...Anit sir and other Veterants can advise better.

      Good luck either ways,
      vb2309The bissger decesion is about investing in a project / builder / location or not.

      I may be wrong as I am a junour member...Anit sir and other Veterants can advise better.

      Good luck either ways,
      vb2309The bissger decesion is about investing in a project / builder / location or not.

      I may be wrong as I am a junour member...Anit sir and other Veterants can advise better.

      Good luck either ways,
      vb2309The bissger decesion is about investing in a project / builder / location or not.

      I may be wrong as I am a junour member...Anit sir and other Veterants can advise better.

      Good luck either ways,
      vb2309The bissger decesion is about investing in a project / builder / location or not.

      I may be wrong as I am a junour member...Anit sir and other Veterants can advise better.

      Good luck either ways,
      vb2309The bissger decesion is about investing in a project / builder / location or not.

      I may be wrong as I am a junour member...Anit sir and other Veterants can advise better.

      Good luck either ways,
      vb2309The bissger decesion is about investing in a project / builder / location or not.

      I may be wrong as I am a junour member...Anit sir and other Veterants can advise better.

      Good luck either ways,
      vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Let me explain what shud be the difference between CLP and DP...

    Developers like Jaypee/Unitech and many others offers 13% discount on downpayment

    so if DP is 3800

    CLP should be 3800/87% = 4367

    So the beauty of this under construction projects is that ROE is much higher because of staggered payments ...

    Under construction project DP main lena samjhdhari nahin

    If you like D way and ATS - Buying at 4400 in CLP is still better than 3800 DP...My Pov
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Let me explain what shud be the difference between CLP and DP...

    Developers like Jaypee/Unitech and many others offers 13% discount on downpayment

    so if DP is 3800

    CLP should be 3800/87% = 4367

    So the beauty of this under construction projects is that ROE is much higher because of staggered payments ...

    Under construction project DP main lena samjhdhari nahin

    If you like D way and ATS - Buying at 4400 in CLP is still better than 3800 DP...My Pov



    Amit Sir,

    Thanks you soo very much...please can you for slow learners like me help by explaining this calculation with a bit more details please?

    So do we look at interest payment over 4 years or over the full loan period?
    How should I calculate?

    Wd be kind if I can get step to step guidance as I am in the process of collecting funds to buy.

    thanks in advance.:bab (6):
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • If the price in CLP is X

    Price in DP shud be like 87% (100%-13%) of x

    now we know the price in DP = 3800

    So 87% of X = 3800

    Calculate X

    X/CLP = 3800/87%*100% = ~ 4368

    So also if CLP is 4500 (Still speculation)

    so DP = 4500*87% (100%-13%) = 3915, so if you are getting DP = 3800, it is cheaper by 100 rs..

    Howvwer if you do the whole calculation you will find that ROE in CLP is always more than 3-4 times of DP, because only 20-30% goes in 1 year...

    So an Investor should buy only in CLP

    Do a End users - more detailed calculations needs to be done making assumptions like rate of interst, years taken to construct etc etc

    Hope it helps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    If the price in CLP is X

    Price in DP shud be like 87% (100%-13%) of x

    now we know the price in DP = 3800

    So 87% of X = 3800

    Calculate X

    X/CLP = 3800/87%*100% = ~ 4368

    So also if CLP is 4500 (Still speculation)

    so DP = 4500*87% (100%-13%) = 3915, so if you are getting DP = 3800, it is cheaper by 100 rs..

    Howvwer if you do the whole calculation you will find that ROE in CLP is always more than 3-4 times of DP, because only 20-30% goes in 1 year...

    So an Investor should buy only in CLP

    Do a End users - more detailed calculations needs to be done making assumptions like rate of interst, years taken to construct etc etc

    Hope it helps


    It does help Amit sir,

    Thank you so very much.
    Much appreciated :bab (6):.

    One last question, if one has funds earning low rate of interest and the Rate of Interest is high on loan then also does this apply sir?

    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • ATS has stopped selling DP option at Rs3800..They will launch at 4000 plus. 3 towers sold out at 3800 DP....i do not understand....When a builder can sell at DP their entire inventory i wonder what rate he will launch......
    CommentQuote
  • CLP VS DP

    Have a look at the comparision between DP 3800 and CLP 4500

    Kindly note that all the assumptions like the price after 5 years is purely theoretical, I have no idea what will be the price after 5 years...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Also abhi i have not taken the interest component in account..will do that calculations when i get time...

    Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Even with Bank Loan - CLP wins over DP

    Have a look.. I have taken into account 80% bank loan
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CLP or TLP?

    In ATS One hamlet the price diff between DP & CLP is presently Rs.1000psf. Initially, during launch this price diff was Rs.500psf. They also have a Time Linked Plan in which they take fixed sums every 2-3 months. Check this out:
    http://www.atsgreens.com/docs/price_hamlet.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you

    Originally Posted by amit001
    Have a look.. I have taken into account 80% bank loan


    Amit Sir,

    Thanks you soo very much. I as well as on behalf of the group (if I may) thank you tons for making the effort and then sharing it with us :bab (6):.

    It helps and adds to teh value :bab (22):of this forum to have consulting monds like you happy to share. You should seriously consider opening an estate consulting agency, I will be a customer for sure.

    Than you. Amit sir, can you please upload the excel file or lindly e mail it to me so that I can have it as an asset with me that I can use in all future calculations.

    Is there a number (pm me )I can call you on and thank you for responding so well to my query?

    Regards & thanks,
    vb2309
    CommentQuote