Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    penalty is too low..looks like theu know they will finish it in time.
    Yeah, penalty is too low. I am seeing the same penalty clause by builders for last 4-5 yrs even when booking rates have doubled at least.
    I guess it is just for the name sake, builder will always have some excuse to avoid it.

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      i did, was told it is a ONE YEAR lock in.
      How come it is not mentioned in BBA? Need to clarify.

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        ATS Koccon owners group link:

        https://groups.google.com/group/Kocoon?hl=en
        Nothing Surprises Me

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
          Yeah, penalty is too low. I am seeing the same penalty clause by builders for last 4-5 yrs even when booking rates have doubled at least.
          I guess it is just for the name sake, builder will always have some excuse to avoid it.
          surprising but true - DLF penalty 20 rs/sqft /per month.

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Some people were looking for updates on the D e way . Here it is -



            Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
            एनपीआर : डेडलाइन 31 मार्च, काम 8 फीसदी

            गुड़गांव

            नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड ( एनपीआर ) का निर्माण अभी तक केवल 8 प्रतिशत ही हुआ है। यह खुलासा हूडा की लोकल विजिलेंस की जांच में हुआ है। लोकल विजिलेंस ने निर्माण कार्य निर्धारित समयावधि में पूरा नहीं होने को लेकर संबंधित अधिकारियांे से जवाब तलब किया है। हूडा की सिविल विंग के डिविजन नंबर 2 ने एक अप्रैल को एनपीआर के 14 किलोमीटर लंबे टुकड़े का टेंडर अलॉट किया था। यह टेंडर 44 करोड़ रुपये में दिया गया है। कंपनियों को 31 मार्च तक निर्माण पूरा करना था , लेकिन अभी मिट्टी डालने का काम ही किया जा सका है। सोमवार को एनपीआर की जांच करने के लिए लोकल विजिलेंस के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता , सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर एस . के . कवयात्रा मौके पर पहुंचे। निर्माण कार्य कछुआ गति से चलते देख उन्होंने हैरानी जताई। उनके साथ संबंधित सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर बी . डी . यादव भी मौजूद थे।

            गौरतलब है कि एनपीआर दिल्ली के द्वारका से शुरू होगा , जो एनएच -8 से खेड़कीदौला के पास जाकर मिलेगा। इसके बनने से गुड़गांव शहर को ट्रैफिक जाम से निजात मिल जाएगी। दिल्ली से आने वाला ट्रैफिक गुड़गांव में प्रवेश नहीं करेगा। जयपुर से दिल्ली की तरफ जाने वाला ट्रैफिक भी गुड़गांव नहीं आएगा।

            लोकल विजिलेंस के इंचार्ज व इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता ने बताया कि एनपीआर पर कंपनी ने अब तक सिर्फ 8 प्रतिशत ही काम किया है। काम धीमी गति से होने पर जवाब मांगा गया है। साथ ही साथ मैटीरियल टेस्ट की रिपोर्ट सौंपने के लिए कहा गया है। यदि रिपोर्ट नहीं आती है तो वे सैंपल लेकर जांच करेंगे। इस मामले से ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर डॉ . प्रवीण कुमार को भी अवगत करा दिया गया है।

            -nbt
            .
            Last edited February 15 2012, 05:02 PM.
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by shkhan View Post
              surprising but true - DLF penalty 20 rs/sqft /per month.
              In my opinion the penalty clause for all builders should be such that it amounts to the gross rental market value of the flat in question
              Nothing Surprises Me

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                This relates to a response that I have posted on DE THREAD
                WORTH reproducing here from a pricing point of view guys

                .....
                Patnapratap
                Good write up of ur post and very engaging expression style...kudos...

                But plots and flats on Dwarka Expressway is not a STOCK ...it is a fixed asset
                the base cost of land ( valued on todays selling price ) and construction works out Rs. 2000 to 3000 per sq foot ??? Depending on facilities, amenities, material class etc. and DENSITY ( land cost included).

                We all would expect the builder to make some profit , so add the profit...

                In worst case scenario I do not see 5000 going to 250
                It may remain 5000 after 3 years but say DE completes in 5 years or 7 then I see this being 8000 to 10000 per sqft

                I hear ( please confirm ) that half a km ahead in the surrounding of Mahindra Aura there is a apartment block which is habituated despite no DE access .....Sells at 2500 and 3 bed room rent is 17000

                Investing with good builders whose debt ratio is positive and have a good track record can be an answer to the concern you have well expressed.

                I may be wrong..or biased as I think this is a good long term bet.....

                Rather in my opinion investing in 350 Acre of DLF project may be risky as it is a BIG project, has high rates already and DLF debt equity right now seems a bit of challenge...however given they are such visionarys and have a good track record I may be wrong.

                The answer is in investing with a company with healthy financials, good track record at a good entry price point and looking at a 3 to 5 year scenario.

                In 10 years I see GCX , NH 8 , Dwarka Expeessway flats ETC ALL AT 15,000 to 20,000 per sq ft plus as all said and done all these areas have a finite supply of land ( though it is thousands of acres, it is still finite) and the Indian ration of rising middle and higher middle class income with migration to cities will fuel growth.

                My POV.
                Vb
                Last edited February 15 2012, 03:29 PM.
                Nothing Surprises Me

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by shkhan View Post
                  surprising but true - DLF penalty 20 rs/sqft /per month.
                  20 rs/sqft/per month is quite decent and is close to rental yeild. But we all know how good are builders in following this penalty clause. They will quote some reason from "Force Majeure" and avoid this by all means.

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Is the project still available in primary booking? If yes what is the effective price....

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      VB,

                      Your forecast only - What is the rate of return even if prices reach 17k in 10 years?

                      Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                      This relates to a response that I have posted on DE THREAD
                      WORTH reproducing here from a pricing point of view guys

                      .....
                      Patnapratap
                      Good write up of ur post and very engaging expression style...kudos...

                      But plots and flats on Dwarka Expressway is not a STOCK ...it is a fixed asset
                      the base cost of land ( valued on todays selling price ) and construction works out Rs. 2000 to 3000 per sq foot ??? Depending on facilities, amenities, material class etc. and DENSITY ( land cost included).

                      We all would expect the builder to make some profit , so add the profit...

                      In worst case scenario I do not see 5000 going to 250
                      It may remain 5000 after 3 years but say DE completes in 5 years or 7 then I see this being 8000 to 10000 per sqft

                      I hear ( please confirm ) that half a km ahead in the surrounding of Mahindra Aura there is a apartment block which is habituated despite no DE access .....Sells at 2500 and 3 bed room rent is 17000

                      Investing with good builders whose debt ratio is positive and have a good track record can be an answer to the concern you have well expressed.

                      I may be wrong..or biased as I think this is a good long term bet.....

                      Rather in my opinion investing in 350 Acre of DLF project may be risky as it is a BIG project, has high rates already and DLF debt equity right now seems a bit of challenge...however given they are such visionarys and have a good track record I may be wrong.

                      The answer is in investing with a company with healthy financials, good track record at a good entry price point and looking at a 3 to 5 year scenario.

                      In 10 years I see GCX , NH 8 , Dwarka Expeessway flats ETC ALL AT 15,000 to 20,000 per sq ft plus as all said and done all these areas have a finite supply of land ( though it is thousands of acres, it is still finite) and the Indian ration of rising middle and higher middle class income with migration to cities will fuel growth.

                      My POV.
                      Vb
                      Last edited February 16 2012, 12:06 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X