6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Matrix

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
    VB,

Your forecast only - What is the rate of return even if prices reach 17k in 10 years?
    Amit can answer that one better......I just look at simple returns.....

3800 DP Doubled in 5 years is 7600
    7600 double in next 5 years is 15200
    I have said 20,000 if
    u read carefully.

I am not a good investor two VETERANTS have Tried to prove it many times, both in a parliamentary as well as an unparliamentaryb way , so plee take there advice and do not go by my thoughts.

Let me know the numbers the SIMPLE Rate of Return and IRR

I just have few investments and am an optimist by nature so I act on my rough analysis and gut feel.

Pardon me for not satisfying the IRR quotient question. One of my ex friend is good with numbers and unfortunately writes in a biased fashion here , I call on him to help us with SI , CRR AND IRR.

VB
    Last edited February 16 2012, 08:23 PM.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride
      Why loose your friends and make them as ex-frien

Come on.. This is only a forum.
      Thanks for ur kind note MP
      It is just that I have respect for the guy but I saw he was very biased towards a blogger and I found it a bit unbearing.
      I am not faceless, I do not hide, I am who I am, I call a spade a spade. I like this forum but find it unfortunate that the critics are no more critics but faceless unparliamentary language using bloggers who instigate, disrespect, falsely accuse and twist in a maligned fashion.
      In the given scenario when my then friend got very biased towards a non deserving blogger I lost some respect for the guy. He was an asset to be friends with. Thus I felt sad and mentioned ex friend.
      Hope u understand.

Thanks anyways for ur kind note
      VB
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
        Amit can answer that one better......I just look at simple returns.....

3800 DP Doubled in 5 years is 7600
        7600 double in next 5 years is 15200
        I have said 20,000 if
        u read carefully.

I am not a good investor two VETERANTS have Tried to prove it many times, both in a parliamentary as well as an unparliamentaryb way , so plee take there advice and do not go by my thoughts.

Let me know the numbers the SIMPLE Rate of Return and IRR

I just have few investments and am an optimist by nature so I act on my rough analysis and gut feel.

Pardon me for not satisfying the IRR quotient question. One of my ex friend is good with numbers and unfortunately writes in a biased fashion here , I call on him to help us with SI , CRR AND IRR.

VB
        The RE market specially in Delhi and GGN do not follow any trend, If you analyse last 10 years, the price have gone up 10 times in some cases. see the plots rates or rates in Dwarka apartments(for ready reference).

Now what will happen here is anybody guess. But one thing is clear the RE prices will run faster than the buying power index of normal persons. the person who can afford it today may not be able to afford it then.
        The ROI that we get in Western part of the world cannot keep up with the Pace of RE market in India. So considering the investment options people have on their disposal ,they can choose where to invest.

My guess: 5 times in 10 years .

Comment

LOL. A good one .

.............but some people r in the habit of fighting, abusing, spreading motivated information & then putting all the blame on others . Kuuch log adat se majboor hote hain, Magadh Bhai. No body can do anything for them . Aisey logo ko akela chood dena chaiya, aisey logo ka bhagwan ki sharan mein ja ke hi uddhhaar hota hain .

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride
          It cud your wIfe posting ... Why fight outside the bedrooms
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

For peple who may not know:

Yaha meri baat ho rahi hain

Comment

amit Bhai , please be careful in future .

"A Man is Known By the Company He Keeps"

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              For peple who may not know:

Yaha meri baat ho rahi hain

Comment

VB sir - I have stodd by you as well many times.

Also I will standby what i posted that day. If felt it was unfair of you/Spelltruth to target Manoja. I felt both the parties were throwing shit at each other so why to single out one person.

I would like to stay out of this. Still I apologies to Manoja/yourself - if any one of you did not like any of my comment.

Comment

amit Bhai, i politely, but firmly disagree with u here . U forgot to notice, who was making poking statements for weeks, with the intention of engaging me into fights & also that day who initiated the whole thing .

So, i am to be blamed, but just an fraction responsible for the mess, as compared to the offending party .
                  Last edited February 16 2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Manoja I am with you on this.

People from D way/ATS are not even willing to listen any thing against their investments.

And they start using bad words/target spire the moment they hear anything against them.

But as I said - I would not like to get into nay word fight and would like to answer my critics with a silence (which means I do not care)

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    amit Bhai, i politely, but firmly disagree with u here . U forgot to notice, who was making poking statements for weeks, with the intention of engaging me into fights & also that day who initiated the whole thing .

So, i am to be blamed, but just an iota responsible for the mess, as compared to the offending party .

Comment

Rahul bhai,

5 times in 10 years means aapka ATS 3800 will be 3800*5 .. this would be called as ..."Mungeri lal ke haseen sapne"

Regards,
                      Hitesh

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                      The RE market specially in Delhi and GGN do not follow any trend, If you analyse last 10 years, the price have gone up 10 times in some cases. see the plots rates or rates in Dwarka apartments(for ready reference).

Now what will happen here is anybody guess. But one thing is clear the RE prices will run faster than the buying power index of normal persons. the person who can afford it today may not be able to afford it then.
                      The ROI that we get in Western part of the world cannot keep up with the Pace of RE market in India. So considering the investment options people have on their disposal ,they can choose where to invest.

My guess: 5 times in 10 years .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X