Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Bhalla ji let it be a suspense

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    Amit ji , Did u get through to something ????

Comment

Thanks for appreciating my writing spirit, but don't u think that u & your friends have already thanked me enough ? Many thanks were especially noticeable in the last few days .

....but no issues, i have the capacity to accept certain kinds of thanks & return them back in double-triple measure .

.......also the article being talked about is very clear on what it wants to say & what it means . As i said, please interpret it as per your suitability / convenience .

Thanks .

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
      manoj-bhai,

purpose is to learn from your experience. so i requested your comments on the logic and impact of litigations on Ggn region pricing.
      Think about it :
      If Prices on dway are matching SPR today inspite of litigations, what shall happen if these litigations go off........

No doubt I agree to your writting spirits & education to all that if litigation continue and development delay is prolonged dway can end up with same fate as NE.

But then are we so pessimistic & say there is no solution to NE..(or dway)
      Last edited February 22 2012, 05:03 PM.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Not to start a new argument but is SPR complete? Is it issue free? I dont think so. The last I saw, there is a patch which shows absolutely no movement.
        "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

do lemme know at what price did u buy in the end ?

Era prices have gone up to 4k for smaller sizes and 3500-3600 for bigger ones
          I have put in some money there along with someone else. got a 3BHK+ Sr 2000 sq ft 3175 psf

Comment

Rudder Ji , Thanks for the effort put by you in arranging those pics , However SPR will maintain its superiority over NPR for the next 5-6 years and only after that the situation might (MIGHT) change if NPR comes as planned (which I know it will.)

Comment

For the next 5-7 yrs the Desire of owning an address according to me shall be
              Gc EX > SPR > NPR > NH8 > Manesar

Comment

Thanks again manoj-bhai,

Aapki khamoshi ne jawaab de diya hai..

regarding thanking by certain members I think it has nothing to do with the writting spirits or knowledge and all should agree yours are perfect.
                differences could be due to writting manner or tone but if you feel offended by any of my comments I can offer my apology....

cheers!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                Thanks for appreciating my writing spirit, but don't u think that u & your friends have already thanked me enough ? Many thanks were especially noticeable in the last few days .

.......also the article being talked about is very clear on what it wants to say & what it means . As i said, please interpret it as per your convenience .

Thanks .
                Last edited February 22 2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Rudder Ji , Thanks for the effort put by you in arranging those pics , However SPR will maintain its superiority over NPR for the next 5-6 years and only after that the situation might (MIGHT) change if NPR comes as planned (which I know it will.)
                  Bhalla ji I dont want to start a new argument on SPR vs NPR. Never did. I know that spr is better. Just wanted to understand as to why it hasnt been completed yet.
                  "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

SPR is only 5.2 kms in which about 200m or 400 m is under some litigation , as to what I have heard...

Comment

I agree with this.

For the next 5-7 yrs the Desire of owning an address according to me shall be
                      Gc EX > SPR > NPR > NH8 > Manesar

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X