Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Bhai log ...Kya Hawa ban re li hai ATS ki , Isse kahte hai marketing, now I understand, why they r not sellin thru Brokers. Brokero ke tote udane ka accha tarika hai :bab (41):

    Seems ATS team r waiting for right moment to launch project ...

    Free ki advice :> hurry up ATS guys jaldi karo, Gubbara phoot gaya to ... Ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya chug gayi gurgaon ke khet ... ho jayega


    All the developers should have a look at this thread , ATS has delivered only a handful projects but ppl are actually waiting in line to invest with them ,

    If at all the developers had delivered some quality in their projects , they would have been so much better...

    what say guys...
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Sahab, Chintels ke kaun kaun se business main partnership karney ka program bana rahe ho ( as u would be knowing, they have very varied interests:bab (45):) ? LOL :D.

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Bhai I am a broker.................lol

    Aur chintels mein mai partnership daalne ki sochr ha hun....biigger lol
    CommentQuote
  • bhai ab gubbara nahi phoot-ta ....kam se kam 6 mahine tak toh nahi .
    Ready possession or near ready possession ki cheezei toh are very hot and prices are rising like crazy for them .

    i guess under construction projects will also pick up again seeing the momentum of the ready possession and near possession stuff !!!

    Abhi investment baithke pakkaane ka time hai !!
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Sahib.. It's a golden fact that nobody can deny ..:bab (6):

    Mujhe to lagta hai yeh sab thekedari ka bhoot hai jo dhire dhire hi utrega in builders ke dimag se ... But we cannot wait till that time of professionalism to come for investment/enduse... thats why I am relying on you guys to select best available options (for me its like samundramanthan) thru this IREF.


    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    All the developers should have a look at this thread , ATS has delivered only a handful projects but ppl are actually waiting in line to invest with them ,

    If at all the developers had delivered some quality in their projects , they would have been so much better...

    what say guys...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    bhai ab gubbara nahi phoot-ta ....kam se kam 6 mahine tak toh nahi .
    Ready possession or near ready possession ki cheezei toh are very hot and prices are rising like crazy for them .

    i guess under construction projects will also pick up again seeing the momentum of the ready possession and near possession stuff !!!

    Abhi investment baithke pakkaane ka time hai !!


    Manoj Jee , Mai sirf real estate se mtlab rakhta hun , baaki kaam mere smajh ke bahar hai.......

    Ishan : I agree , Prices wont come down in the next 6-8 months but they will not go up also ....Stagnancy has already been there on GCX for the last 6 months and D EWay properties will also start stagnating , and after 6-8 months also ::: ONLY infrastructural improvement (read will be put in for the first time) will lead to appreciation......

    End user will again jump the bandwagon when the interest rate softens....
    CommentQuote
  • There are many skeptics in this thread who have doubts about ATS. I suggest people to try and find out a few complaints about ATS using google. Chances are you will find none.

    Then repeat the same about Emaar and Unitech and you will find thousands of customers cursing these builders.

    If you are still not convinced then try counting the complaints about builders like spaze, Vatika and BPTP.

    I have been to ATS Paradiso Greater Noida and its construction quality is many times better than the Omaxe NRI city or Unitech's many project in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of launch price? One of my friend have booked in ATS indrapuram. He spoke to ATS abour 109 sector project. It is slated to be launched in aug/sep.

    It will be a good project to invest at a price less than 3200.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think decent builder will launch anything below 3800-4000 on dway now...


    It will be a good project to invest at a price less than 3200.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Any idea of launch price? One of my friend have booked in ATS indrapuram. He spoke to ATS abour 109 sector project. It is slated to be launched in aug/sep.

    It will be a good project to invest at a price less than 3200.


    I will be willing to purchase 10 units even if they come at 3500 psf....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I will be willing to purchase 10 units even if they come at 3500 psf....



    bhalla ji aap ATS ke broker hain kya? actually in investing we should n't be putting this much money in any ONE project and definitely not in junk place like sector-109 which will take 10 years to develop.
    CommentQuote
  • Sach kadwa hota hain mere dost.... :)

    Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    bhalla ji aap ATS ke broker hain kya? actually in investing we should n't be putting this much money in any ONE project and definitely not in junk place like sector-109 which will take 10 years to develop.
    CommentQuote
  • Anything over 3500 is not worth in that area..i agree with you hitesh

    fir chahe ATS ho ya koi bhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Anything over 3500 is not worth in that area..i agree with you hitesh

    fir chahe ATS ho ya koi bhi


    haan yaar mein ATS ka brooker hi hun........lol


    till Date for all their projects ATS has not appointed any broker , MAI unka pehle appointed broker hun , aapne aaj is sach ko jaan liya hai , bas kisi aur ko mat batana yaar.......thanks


    lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    bhalla ji aap ATS ke broker hain kya? actually in investing we should n't be putting this much money in any ONE project and definitely not in junk place like sector-109 which will take 10 years to develop.


    And regarding the place being junk or not , MERE khayaal se ATS waalon ko apna
    crores of rupees invest karne se pehle Rastogi jee se unki report puch leni chahiye thi aur Raheja developers waalon ko bhi puch lena chahiye tha rastogi saab se ki sir Wo jagah junk hai ya nahi

    Ye sab to fir Group housing waale hai


    Sobha developers ko to kam se kam villas township laane se phele aapse puchna chahiye tha ki ye jagah junk hai ya nahi , HAINA RASTOGI SAAB.....


    AAP thehere BADE AADMI , Aur wo 2 kauri ke BUILDER LOG.......

    Unme agar aapme jitna dimaag aajaata to eo bhi RAstogi SAAB naa ban jaate...dimag ki thodi kami hai sir in bewakuf builders mein......

    Actually in logo ne sarkaar ki planning bhi nahi padi hogi naa is area ke liye , Aur sabse badi galti to ye hogyi ki unhone aapko consult nahi kara...
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji aapne to puri leli rastogi sahab ki

    maaf kar do yaar..dont take it seriously....


    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    And regarding the place being junk or not , MERE khayaal se ATS waalon ko apna
    crores of rupees invest karne se pehle Rastogi jee se unki report puch leni chahiye thi aur Raheja developers waalon ko bhi puch lena chahiye tha rastogi saab se ki sir Wo jagah junk hai ya nahi

    Ye sab to fir Group housing waale hai


    Sobha developers ko to kam se kam villas township laane se phele aapse puchna chahiye tha ki ye jagah junk hai ya nahi , HAINA RASTOGI SAAB.....


    AAP thehere BADE AADMI , Aur wo 2 kauri ke BUILDER LOG.......

    Unme agar aapme jitna dimaag aajaata to eo bhi RAstogi SAAB naa ban jaate...dimag ki thodi kami hai sir in bewakuf builders mein......

    Actually in logo ne sarkaar ki planning bhi nahi padi hogi naa is area ke liye , Aur sabse badi galti to ye hogyi ki unhone aapko consult nahi kara...
    CommentQuote