Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Dear VB

Dear All,

So how many ATS Kocoon units (of previously unavailable sizes) would you like to order...... never mind if you have 2 units on Kokoon and you also indicate preference for 2 more units on Godrej Thread right?
    But first of all, take my quotation for the expected prices of Kokoon since right now what we have is a over 10% discount on prices sold off to everyone else months back.
    And for 5200.... ??? I have got 2 words for you..

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    Nitin Congratulations,

I seek your views on the below please.

DE DWARKA EXPRESSWAY ESTIMATES

DWARKA EXPRESSWAY ESTIMATES FOR DECENT APARTMENTS IN BELOW GIVEN SCENARIO .

In spirit of meaningfull discussion I ask you ALL MEMBERS to reply to this in as few words as possible the following :

PLEASE QUOTE PER SQUARE EXPECTED BSP FOR WELL COMPLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ( NOT 18 KMS) ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.

Impacts both DE & ATS Kocoon. PLEASE LEAVE STAND POINTS AND EGOS WHEN U ANSWER THIS L,EASE. LET US HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL LOGICAL NUMERICAL ESTIMATIONS.

FEEDBACK TILL DATE :
    Estimation call outs : 4 years from now Feb 2016 ( details above)

16 Feb 2012: VB: 8000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 psf
    16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Nipsy : 8000 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Rahul 001 : 9000 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Vinay Bhatia Ji: 9,500 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Stelium : 10,000 psf
    21 Feb 2011: Col S Sai : 11,000 psf
    06 Mar 2012: Matrix - 4200 psf as of available today !! so going by this appreciation (loosing 500 psf in 3 months by 2016, you will see it free)

Change is the law of nature...we will keep this post moving with time and it may be a good way of us looking at our view, as it is today, after 4 years.
    Oh Yes right, Change really is law of nature and see how prices fell by 500 Rs?

Regards,
    VB
    [/QUOTE]
    VB: ROME was not built in one day... eh?
    But it surely was busted in a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
      Dear All,

So how many ATS Kocoon units (of previously unavailable sizes) would you like to order...... never mind if you have 2 units on Kokoon and you also indicate preference for 2 more units on Godrej Thread right?
      But first of all, take my quotation for the expected prices of Kokoon since right now what we have is a over 10% discount on prices sold off to everyone else months back.
      And for 5200.... ??? I have got 2 words for you..
      VB: ROME was not built in one day... eh?
      But it surely was busted in a minute![/QUOTE]

and what about 2017, will seller pay me 500 psf to buy his unit ?

Comment

Matrix, I have missed the post with discount details for 50% upfront payment? Is it confirmed for 10%? Can you point to post pls.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
          Matrix, I have missed the post with discount details for 50% upfront payment? Is it confirmed for 10%? Can you point to post pls.
          I have never used the words 50% or discount on upfront payment... can you elaborate a bit more why you have used these?

Comment

I have never used the words 50% or discount on upfront payment... can you elaborate a bit more why you have used these?
            My bad, I may have mixed your comments with Maghad's earlier comment of discount for 50% upfront payment.

So what is your theory of 4200 psf quote?

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
              My bad, I may have mixed your comments with Maghad's earlier comment of discount for 50% upfront payment.

So what is your theory of 4200 psf quote?
              Take a Guess.

Comment

Krazy_yuppie bhai .. Itne udaas kyon rehte ho.. Beer sheer maro .. maje lo.. Life is beautiful...

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
                LIFE SUCKS

Comment

Take a Guess.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Sorry for appearing a bit naive but what I understand of the recent sequence is entry of Magadh quoting some figure which is being calculated as 4200 for the 1745sq ft size of ATS Kokoon.
                  This being sold through ATS and not Chintel for this rate @50% DP??
                  Am I in sync??
                  Please correct me if wrong..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Sorry for appearing a bit naive but what I understand of the recent sequence is entry of Magadh quoting some figure which is being calculated as 4200 for the 1745sq ft size of ATS Kokoon.
                    This being sold through ATS and not Chintel for this rate @50% DP??
                    Am I in sync??
                    Please correct me if wrong..

Cheers
                    That's exactly what I thought but looks like Matrix has some other finding.

Comment

Take a Guess.
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Mr John Law.. please come out of the fifth dimension and discuss at ground level instead of wispering form atop mount everst.

Public pareshan ho jayegi nahin to... ek peg meri taraf se.. pakka!! when I come to Delhi next.

pls!!!!

shri shri..1009 broker bhaidan, builder chedan maharaj ji..

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X