Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I heard 3Cs is also launching project in DE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    I heard 3Cs is also launching project in DE.

Is it so...D way is acting like nectar attracting one & all
    CommentQuote
  • 3Cs will also get similar or better respionse than ATS. Atleast i will book one 3BHK, if price not exceed 4k
    CommentQuote
  • DE is the only place in NCR with resonable rates, which can give good profits
    CommentQuote
  • more the merrier ! bodes well for the area if more reputed players join in.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Is it so...D way is acting like nectar attracting one & all
    CommentQuote
  • dear saluja bhai,

There's No point of confusion as this thread has already tackled as many aspects as possible.

D-eway is a LONG TERM BET & fruits of long wait should be (we hope..) the sweetest ones.

Now its your call, Invest & forget RoE /habitability for next 5 yrs ...
    or
    Go for safer projects & be ready to settle with lower RoE.

Originally Posted by saluja
    Thanks for the advice.

I am getting jittery because excessive hype about ATS might not result into exobitant launch price in November, and then I might not invest in Emaar PG also due to price revision!

At the same time, I want to invest in the best project (as it is primaily for end use, and near to Delhi)

ATS of course is a given choice if both are launched at same price and same time.

Comments awaited.

Saluja
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    DE is the only place in NCR with resonable rates, which can give good profits

While I agree that Dway has great future, I certainly do not believe that it has most reasonable rates in NCR...on the contrary it is just the other way around.
    CommentQuote
  • Great future is subject to many if's & but's, as of now . As per the pricing, looking at present conditions, it is atrocious .

While I agree that Dway has great future, I certainly do not believe that it has most reasonable rates in NCR...on the contrary it is just the other way around.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great future is subject to many if's & but's, as of now . As per the pricing, looking at present conditions, it is atrocious .

Atrocious pricing seems to be a norm in ggn these days , Gone are the days when flats on sohna road were launched 1700- 2200 psf , way back in 2005-6

Even at that point of time , people who invested in nirvana aptts , fresco , excape 4000 levels made no money till last 2 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Agree:bab (6):

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Atrocious pricing seems to be a norm in ggn these days , Gone are the days when flats on sohna road were launched 1700- 2200 psf , way back in 2005-6

Even at that point of time , people who invested in nirvana aptts , fresco , excape 4000 levels made no money till last 2 years...

Bhalla Ji,
    I just saw amits post on Palm garden thread about the new rates of 4750+ PLC of 350/...I mean ab to shock lagna bhi band ho gaya.
    What is happening is beyond any logic.
    CommentQuote
  • Inflation factor

The launch at Rs2500 in 2005-2006 would be equal to Rs3500 now easily considering average inflation of 6-7% compounded annually.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    The launch at Rs2500 in 2005-2006 would be equal to Rs3500 now easily considering average inflation of 6-7% compounded annually.

That is correct
    Salina Ji.............too much time in analysis may lead to rates going north
    Decide and buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys .. I am new here and pretty much interested in investing in ats on CLP. please ping somewhere whenever that is available. if you guys got any information it would be really helpful.

Thanks..:)
    CommentQuote
  • piyush123, contact ATS directly . As being said in the forum, ATS doesn't deal through brokers, so visit their office & talk/negotiate directly with them .
    CommentQuote