ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    Secondly why not invest in Unitech Vista/Sunbreeze around 4200/ on SPR?? that area is much more premium and will be habituated at most in next couple of years.
    Rs2507, to best of my knowledge...we are talking of resale price 4200 unitech vista/sunbreeze...+ (though I am unsure of construction status) more then 70% payment gone........original price toh TV ka hee 4500 hai...vista toh shayad 5200 hoga...(as said truely nt keeping track of SPR)....

here we are taking of 4200-4500 original price...uske upar kuch discount bhi hoga.....and payment bhi kam deni hai......This is wht an investor need......

Further, sir mano yaa naa mano...with shobha,ATS, Raheja..in sector 109...this is set to become...one of most premium sector in GGN....

I still Regret nt investing in Chintel

Manoj: as for price of Raheja and Chintel

Raheja: was quoted to me 4500 in recent property expo (the one orgnised by GPL)

Chintel : as other said...bhalla sahab 3800 main resale kar rahe hain toh original 4200/- toh hoga hee

Comment

Its a good point...

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
      Rs2507, to best of my knowledge...we are talking of resale price 4200 unitech vista/sunbreeze...+ (though I am unsure of construction status) more then 70% payment gone........original price toh TV ka hee 4500 hai...vista toh shayad 5200 hoga...(as said truely nt keeping track of SPR)....

here we are taking of 4200-4500 original price...uske upar kuch discount bhi hoga.....and payment bhi kam deni hai......This is wht an investor need......

Further, sir mano yaa naa mano...with shobha,ATS, Raheja..in sector 109...this is set to become...one of most premium sector in GGN....

Chintel : as other said...bhalla sahab 3800 main resale kar rahe hain toh original 4200/- toh hoga hee

Comment

I also asked, iss price pe kitna biktay hain yeh ? Quote karna ek baat hain, aur actual resale price alag hain . Take many Jaypee projects for example .

...............also any parameters for assumption of Chintel's booking price as 4200, except it is rumored to sell at 3800 in resale .
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          No body compared it sir...but kahi kuch bhi likho,,,,psambher brngs Spire in between..jaha humne comment kiya he brings spire...

See the pic above - i amde a general statement on all RE investments and not D way, which is the sensitive matter on this forum
          ATS is on d way only my friend. Why you have not posted this in spire thread??

Comment

Karan Bhai,
            Lagta hai aap NRI hain, lut jaoge kasam se...expo wale kuch bhi bolte hain.
            FYI sun breeze & vista both under 4200-4400/ SPR has a great future. Tata Primanti selling at 7200/ Tatvam vila you can check. M3M... all high spec projects.
            What I mean to say is, under too much ambiguity on D way... a rate of 4300-4500/ is too much
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Bhaisahab - kyoki aaj kal hum sab yahi discuss kar rahe hain ki yeh ATS ka price sahi hain ya jada....kahi itne jada price pain invest karke lag na jaaye....

We all are invested in ATS projects and discussing...har baat pain ladna jaruri nahi hain...kabhi thoda has bhi liya karo....

Comment

Karan Bhai,
                FYI sun breeze & vista both under 4200-4400/ SPR has a great future. Tata Primanti selling at 7200/ Tatvam vila you can check. M3M... all high spec projects.
                What I mean to say is, under too much ambiguity on D way... a rate of 4300-4500/ is too much
                I agree with you if we are investing for short to medium term.

For end user D way will be the best place to live.

Comment

Karan Bhai,
                  Well...like alot of us..I work for US and UK...but I luv delhi little too much to be an NRI.....

Further, I am well aware of the current status, infact you will find multiple pics posted by me of DEway construction....

...again the same question...whts the original price of vista/sunbreeze and how much payment is done

Comment

Well...like alot of us..I work for US and UK...but I luv delhi little too much to be an NRI.....

Further, I am well aware of the current status, infact you will find multiple pics posted by me of DEway construction....

...again the same question...whts the original price of vista/sunbreeze and how much payment is done
                    40% in Sunbreze & Vista 2nd phase around 3000-3100/BSP
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

40% in Sunbreze & Vista 2nd phase around 3000-3100/BSP
                      Also if D way becomes a reality...me too will prefer that. But too many people have created enough questions for us to be little cautious. still these rates are not justified and I can never be comfortable at these levels.
                      Rest time will tell...this is a battle between mind and heart...so not easy.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X