ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
    Guys, sorry if my posts created some confusion here... but this is from ATS directly, so I know they have inventory....

4250 psf is flexi-plan rate with 50% within 30 days and rest in CLP
    Plan is not Chintel but from ATS quota, because they have accepted the cheque.

What can I say about 5200
    Hi
    greetings

with your expert reasoning and insight about information (which loyalists dont even have a clue about), would it not be right to expect a similar offer but at a cheaper price from CHINTELS??

After all Chintels is a JV partner and has rights over its inventory if they find that price disturbances in the market by other partners are hurting their commercial objectives??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      So how come Matrix are are saying (and unfortunately in a bad way) that prices have come down by 500 psf?
      CLP was 4700 ast ATS...if this is not CLP then the comparison is wrong.
      Also ATS is NOt offering any such Flexi plan. I do not know of Chintels flexi plan.
      I have however heard news of rates hiked to 5200 CLP soon.

VB
      VB,

If this is not price correction, you are in the right industry!

PS: What does VB stand for?
      Last edited March 6 2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Guruji, sab andar ki baat hai...

I got a feeling when talking to them that all builders are desperate for money.. Just that no one will admit it, so you will need to pester them. No one wants to be in a situation like Unitech/ DLF I guess ..

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        greetings

with your expert reasoning and insight about information (which loyalists dont even have a clue about), would it not be right to expect a similar offer but at a cheaper price from CHINTELS??

After all Chintels is a JV partner and has rights over its inventory if they find that price disturbances in the market by other partners are hurting their commercial objectives??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          greetings

Cheers
          Can we expect bigger discount from Chintels then ? may be Holi discount ? 3800 flexi plan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
            Guruji, sab andar ki baat hai...

I got a feeling when talking to them that all builders are desperate for money.. Just that no one will admit it, so you will need to pester them. No one wants to be in a situation like Unitech/ DLF I guess ..
            Hi
            Greetings

I dont understand this at all..
            I think as a common enduser/investor since we do not have any clues about insider news, all we can do is be apprehensive of a correction to enter possibly below 4K if what you and matrix are putting here is correct.

Strangely enough earlier on small things like lift being attached with the flat we had dozens of loyalists... trying to explain that lifts are very quiet these days.. they dont make any noise..

Truly, bigger gurus need to come to rescue..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
              Can we expect bigger discount from Chintels then ? may be Holi discount ? 3800 flexi plan ?
              Hi
              Greetings

Going by previous launch, pre launch, pre pre launch history.. one can assume 400-500 price difference. Again Even Chintels might have ambitions to increase their land holding.. so why will they not liquidate their position in Kokoon?? Infact it is not even their brand??

Afterall Chintels do not have any track record of a delivered project and are basically land bank owners..definitely bigger than ATS atleast..

Cheers

Comment

seems like chupam-chuppai ka game chal raha hai..

Comment

Originally posted by kamals
                  Sir in logon ko chodho , kuch to detail do.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Detail yeh hai.. that just like any other builder, take dp from one project... buy 10 times the land in another area.. then get money from subscribers of the new acquisition and by 50 times land in another area..

Check the track of any builder.. Best and choicest of examples can be found in BPTP.. not a single project delivered completely till date and having more than 10000 units allotted now for 4years and still no hope of delivery for xyz reason.

Hope that helps

Cheer

Hi
                  Greetings

Honestly this is getting endemic and can be viewed as a potential reason for outbreak of the Indian version of Housing burst..

Currently, deliveries more than 5yrs are becoming toxic due to increase in budget by 200-300% with builders using customers as ATM for their expansions by using the BBA clauses (super area increase, ridiculous delayed interest rates etc) and govt unable to execute public infra on time resulting in double or more of EDC and related charges like increase in interest rates on EMIs.

As a result of which subscribers get stretched out of their pockets resulting in delinquencies.

High time the current state govt puts a check on licencing conditions and makes THE HARYANA DEVELOPMENT AND REGULATION OF URBAN AREAS ACT, 1975 less porous and the central govt enforces the Real Estate Regulation Bill. Those with a conscience do click to support https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...5hVEE6MQ#gid=7

Cheers
                  Last edited March 7 2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

I will again be surprised if chintels does come out with their share of inventory less than 5100-5200 psf

Lemme know if any of the ppl here have anymore info on this...

Godrej coming 4000 and ATS lowering their price to 4250(might be true for ATS quota)
                    pretty much seems wishful thinking....

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      I will again be surprised if chintels does come out with their share of inventory less than 5100-5200 psf

Lemme know if any of the ppl here have anymore info on this...

Godrej coming 4000 and ATS lowering their price to 4250(might be true for ATS quota)
                      pretty much seems wishful thinking....

Cheers
                      Hi
                      Greetings

There is enough reason to doubt it both ways.. Even 4250 would be a tad too low on strategy for any builder unless things are too desperate. Again it would be better to wait for some facts first..

Cheers
                      Last edited March 7 2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X