ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
    Can you post the link, I didn't notice mention of this project when I checked epaper this morning.

Article
    Vinay....There is nothing that I cd find too.

This thread is being taken over.....Some one quotes an ubstantiated resale price , then other from the carted lumps and jumps on it. Amazing that there are failed investors in Other who are stuck or have claimied to exit with two year not a single brick still and then mud swing on other projects ! Why ?????

Begani Dhadee Main Abdulla Deewana .
    Last edited March 10 2012, 03:29 PM.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

VB if u start attacking projects because one person who you do not like is invested in it - then be prepared to face the music on projects where u are invested also.

Dont start project specific attack for persona grieveinces.

Manoja is not saying anything against ATS project. He is only raising issues against D way.

Baki What do u mean by failed investors - People are siting on 100% gains in the project (90% for myself only)

Whats ur ROI in ATS so far ?

Lets not get into project specific tussles
      Last edited March 10 2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        VB if u start attacking projects because one person who you do not like is invested in it - then be prepared to face the music on projects where u are invested also.

Manoja is not saying anything against ATS project. He is only raising issues against D way.

Baki What do u mean by failed investors - People are siting on 100% gains in the project (90% for myself only)

Whats ur ROI in ATS so far ?

Lets not get into project specific tussles
        Amit,

Have I quoted any project any person ? Please read my post again.

I am not naming any one or any project, nor am I attacking. Why do you dispute facts? Are there not many projects which are stuck....btpt to spire to DLF delays ?

I am saying facts that there are projects that are stuck for years, is that not fact ??
        Also, music has been defaming and defning any ways.
        Where do you disappear when posts are made in thousand numbers every week ?
        I have at least stated facts, without any project name
        . Read again.
        And pease show such pro active stance always ang give advise to those who spam, not me.

Have BTPT projects not been delayed ?
        Have SPIRE project not been delayed ? Yes or no ?
        Have DLF projects been delayed ?

And please do not threaten...I any ways pen much lessor then what I used to....spare me the threats buddy. Expected better of you.
        VB
        Last edited March 10 2012, 03:30 PM.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

amit Bhai, i am not supposed to reply to personal attacks/ abuses being hurled on me on bringing the facts to the forefront & i am supposed to report all such posts & i have been trying to follow that quite sincerely .

So, this is one of the exceptions & i hope, this post does not get deleted .

Some people do not read the posts in totality or simply turn blind on sight of facts . This shows their desperation levels . Also the fact that People start making personal comments, whenever they feel cornered/ exposed is highly objectionable & this has been pointed out to the Admin. on several occasions .I am not talking about ATS in particular . I have commented on D e way Projects .

IGRM, please take note & stop this irrelevant/ personal talk & ID's doing this repeatedly may be dealt with the severest of action possible.

Thanks .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Have not checked on this quote, but i had written in one of the D e way threads, a few days back that i am aware of a big group of Investors who r exiting from the D e way Projects, because of the prolonged uncertainties here .

Baki What do u mean by failed investors

I am getting a 90% ROI in Spire

Whats ur ROI in ATS - Jab 90% hogi tab baat karna

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          It is good to see that some of the issues of the D e way r starting to get discussed in the forum .

Only god knows, when D e way would gets made & when it would become fit for living, my aim is to let the facts be presented & discussed .

If the pigeon shuts his eyes, that wouldn't mean the cat would run away . U cannot simply wish away the problems . A group of bloggers r just keeping their eyes & minds shut to reality & i always get amused to see their attempts to hide the facts & feel the agony for those who have got duped by such wrong information & vilified claims. What r their motives behind not letting free & fair discussions go on here, r quite clear . Why a certain group of Bloggers start abusing, making silly posts to divert the topic of discussion, start making personal comments, whenever, the ills/issues of the D e way r being discussed ???

Above is some kind of game plan & people looking to Invest here & the end users, please watch out & make your decision after due assiduity/ real hard scrutiny of the factual position .

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi
            Greetings

ATS Derabassi ki kya progress hai?? Possession mil gaye honge?? its more than 6 years now I think.

(Now some stupid ATS lawyer will come and try to scare away people with nonsensical talk with personal attacks.)

Dehati log, dehati UP ka chota sa builder, Uncultured team..

Cheers
            Last edited March 10 2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Facts

Amit,

With resect to your financial accumen. Why is that when we discuss issues around similar projects of BTPT, Spire and DLF that it is treated as attacks while hurling of unsubstantiated false allegations is hard facts.

This forum is open to critics and appreciators.
              This forum is used to mud swing on ATS 109 project in name of DE milestones but when similar projects with similar sizes are spoken to compare of in terms of investors stuck or exiting that it is Aiken as an attack.

We all face challenges if projects get delayed. We all shoul be aware as these projects are in Gurgaon region under same HUDA and state authority and have relative price impacts.

As far as my returns are concerned , please let it my reward to reap.
              Do you even know that I may now be invested in more than the projects that you are aware of including a builder I have called delays on ?
              I do not share my investments on this forum any more thanks to B.S.M.A.D.'s.

I will pen facts for and against all builders including ATS, DLF, SPIRE, RAHEJA, EMMAR and any and all. I am not gonna get scared of you. I am not attacking any project, nor do I intend to.

Calling relative issues in same area, same cost, same size projects is Compareitive analysis not attacks. Just because you are invested in Spire which has got delayed too like many other projects should not be taken as an attack as it is not rant to be. Also , be equally pro active for all not just me.

VB
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

See VB - I am not attacking either ATS or D way )In fact I am invested there too)

But if people attack a project (Spire) for no reasons to settle scores with another blogger. 'I would definitely raise my concerns.

If you have concerns with any body target him and not all the projects he is or was invested in. Because by doing that you are targeting all other investors of those projects

Now after listening to what you have to say on Spire, If i start criticizing ATS with no justification. Would that serve any purpose..

So dont get into project specific fights. Thats is just a suggestion from my side (I am not body to threaten you)
                Last edited March 10 2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

ATS Derabassi ki kya progress hai?? Possession mil gaye honge?? its more than 6 years now I think.

(Now some stupid ATS lawyer will come and try to scare away people with nonsensical talk with personal attacks.)

Dehati log, dehati UP ka chota sa builder, Uncultured team..

Cheers
                  FACTS:
                  ATS Derabassi prelude pisessions ave been given.
                  Plots rate have increased from 5000 to 17000
                  First stage of golf landscaping and greens laying completed
                  5 star hotel under construction.
                  A school is being launched with Times Group in April 12.
                  Villas on plots are selling for 1 crore.

http://noida-uttarpradesh.olx.in/ats...-iid-139293402

A new MULTI story resedential apartment project is in making as ATS prelude is sold out.
                  Proof: ATS - The Better Way Home has photos.
                  Calling projects that I am invested in is a good proof f personal attacks which I choose not to attack back with but counter with hard facts listed above.
                  I am happy with 5000 to 17000 in 5 years or so.

Looks better than the American company sponsor projects in Noida and Gurgaon where not a single brick has been yet.

VB
                  Last edited March 10 2012, 03:52 PM.
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

anyways

Discussing anything here is a waste of time.

Carry on with what you like. I will restrain from posting on this thread.

Comment

See VB - I am not attacking either ATS or D way )In fact I am invested there too)

But if people attack a project (Spire) for no reasons to settle scores with another blogger. 'I would definitely raise my concerns.

If you have concerns with any body target him and not all the projects he is or was invested in. Because by doing that you are targeting all other investors of those projects

Now after listening to what you have to say on Spire, If i start criticizing ATS with no justification. Would that serve any purpose..

So dont get into project specific fights. Thats is just a suggestion from my side (I am not body to threaten you)
                      Amit,

I am sorry to say that this is how you see it and that to one way when it comes to Spire.
                      You may not have read, but the blogger whom you are trying to refer to has claimed to have exited the project. So even your doubts are unfounded .
                      It has been months I have not written on Spire thread as to be honest I don't give a damn to the delayed Spire project.

Why are u not preaching same principles on above motivated post from BlessU on Derabassi which has no facts but accusations with a bad taste on UP as a state and a reputed builder with interest around 4 states of this great country. 5 th state project to be anounced soon. 5 states, dozen plus projects and above ATS has been derogatory attacked. What happens with such attacks ? Nothing ! Keep attacking ....the sad part is that new readers may not invest, as many lost opportunity to invest in Kocoon at CLP 4300 and had to buy similar or not so good projects at higher rates.

Where is your preaching now rather I see your thanks notes :-)
                      Cheers,
                      VB
                      Last edited March 10 2012, 04:06 PM.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X