Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    anyways

    Discussing anything here is a waste of time.

    Carry on with what you like. I will restrain from posting on this thread.
    Oh here u go...old stance ...u say things...I share facts ...u realise it was facts and not attacked and then you wanna be oblivious and give in..

    Amit is it not a fact that many projects of many developers including likes of DLF, EMMAR, SPIRE, ITBT etc are delayed...

    These constitute projects in same region, under HUDA ....
    KNOW UR FACTS BEFORE MISJUDGING ME PLEASE
    And this is 109 ATS thread not DE orvDerabassi thread :-)

    VB
    Nothing Surprises Me

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Amit,

      I am sorry to say that this is how you see it and that to one way when it comes to Spire.
      You may not have read, but the blogger whom you are trying to refer to has claimed to have exited the project. So even your doubts are unfounded .
      It has been months I have not written on Spire thread as to be honest I don't give a damn to the delayed Spire project.

      Why are u not preaching same principles on above motivated post from BlessU on Derabassi which has no facts but accusations with a bad taste on UP as a state and a reputed builder with interest around 4 states of this great country.
      Cheers,
      VB

      VB
      You have raised a valid question. But there will not be any answer to you.

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
        Oh here u go...old stance ...u say things...I share facts ...u realise it was facts and not attacked and then you wanna be oblivious and give in..

        Amit is it not a fact that many projects of many developers including likes of DLF, EMMAR, SPIRE, ITBT etc are delayed...

        These constitute projects in same region, under HUDA ....
        KNOW UR FACTS BEFORE MISJUDGING ME PLEASE
        And this is 109 ATS thread not DE orvDerabassi thread :-)

        VB
        You caught him red handed this time.

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Have not checked on this quote, but i had written in one of the D e way threads, a few days back that i am aware of a big group of Investors who r exiting from the D e way Projects, because of the prolonged uncertainties here .
          Again you are spreading misleading information. Why don't you disclose the group name.

          You ask others to provide authentic information and you youself are again giving baseless information.

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            R u aware of all the people/groups investing on the D e way ??? How come u have that list ??? Have u listed all people investing in the D e way ?

            How & why ? Please answer .


            I am not spreading misleading information . Just stating facts . U r the one who spreads lies all over .

            Here is undeniable proof -



            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post3092.html

            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post699.html

            Originally posted by psambher View Post
            Again you are spreading misleading information. Why don't you disclose the group name.

            You ask others to provide authentic information and you youself are again giving baseless information.
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              R u aware of all the people/groups investing on the D e way ??? How come u have that list ??? Have u listed all people investing in the D e way ?

              How & why ? Please answer .


              I am not spreading misleading information . Just stating facts . U r the one who spreads lies all over .

              Here is undeniable proof -


              http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post3092.html

              http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post699.html

              Can you let us know the name of the group exited from dway. Do not divert the topic. U are master in this.

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Please give explanation of all your lies caught in black & white


                This question has been repeated many times & u always run away .

                Some people have the cheek to call other as evaders .


                The Group of Investors i referred to is an Group of Private Investors residing in South Delhi & they together hold about 37 apartments on the D e way . This is apart from their other investments in GGN . Please name them, whatever u would like to .


                Now i hope, u do not again run away & give explanation of all your lies caught in black & white .


                Originally posted by psambher View Post
                Can you let us know the name of the group exited from dway. Do not divert the topic. U are master in this.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Agree with vinayji. No reference to Kocoon in the paper.

                  Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                  Can you post the link, I didn't notice mention of this project when I checked epaper this morning.

                  Article
                  Originally posted by Designer View Post
                  Newspaper also shows the availability of South Park(5645) , Milano(6150) and Revanta(6475)in new project section.

                  Does this means these projects have sufficient unsold inventories
                  Originally posted by nakul78 View Post
                  Today's Hindustan Times "Estate Special" has quoted 4350 psf for the ATS Koccon. Check it out.

                  Prices have started going down. Investors are loosing patience on the Dwaraka Expway.

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

                    ATS Derabassi ki kya progress hai?? Possession mil gaye honge?? its more than 6 years now I think.

                    (Now some stupid ATS lawyer will come and try to scare away people with nonsensical talk with personal attacks.)

                    Dehati log, dehati UP ka chota sa builder, Uncultured team..

                    Cheers
                    My Dear BlessU,
                    Greetings!

                    You have been contributing handsomely on IREF and bring original thoughts on many threads. I have been following your posts with some interest.

                    I too have issues with Dway and authorities are not coming clear, sparking speculation. However I would request you to reconsider the strong words you have used for the people, region and builder. If UP is dehat...so as India and we all. I hope you will retract your words, it is a request.

                    As far as ATS is concerned, I have respect for them. Yes I have not invested here due to uncertainty on Dway. I will look to invest with them if they come in Noida at a reasonable rate.
                    Regards,
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by skhosla View Post
                      Agree with vinayji. No reference to Kocoon in the paper.
                      Khosla ji, Aise login ki kami nahin hain is forum pe. Post a baseless information or generic comment and then gayab.

                      If they think that by doing this eway projects will start selling for less, then let them dream.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X