Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

    Dera Bassi Project yet not delivered.. 6 years past applications..
    OFFICIAL ATS SITE SHOWING CONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS ATS - Projects

    ATS Paradiso still struggling to sell here as well. Loyalist claim 90% of half of 440 odd pertaining to ATS half of the this getting sold in over 9 months of pre launch, pre pre launch, use of several sales channels, dedicated online marketing staff, underwriters, brokers, hype and hullah..

    Hypothetical rates, hypocritical policies.

    More to it than what meets the eyes.

    ANOTHER OF MY "contributing handsomely on IREF"- RS, ENJOY!!!
    Cheers
    Bless U bhai

    ATS reality is known to all. They are no doubt expert in marketing and specially multi level marketing. They are lucky to have few fake posters here who do nothing but to create hype of their projects. I have completely changed my opinion of ats after understanding their tactics. I am relatively new to this forum and i have read many posts related to Ats which has completely changed my opinion of Ats now to conclude the following : The so called loyalists, many of them are genuine people and educated naif people who get 200 or 300 rs discount on every upcoming project and become their die hard fans. Since they are invested they keep on creating hype and luring people into it to increase the prices and demand. Ats must be happy to see such high profile people working for free and selling their projects and getting called loyalists. Add paid posters by ats to add to the hype. And mind it they are all educated and attack you one after another if you write negative about ats. This gives impression to others that all readers agree to the fact that ats is the best : all bullshit !

    My relatives stay in Ats village, ask them and they will confirm you that its like any other society with shit construction, close the door forcefully and the plaster falls off the walls. Their overall maintainance is certainly praiseworthy in ats village and i do appreciate the same whenever i go there. The club is wonderful also, as a result it sells twice as expensive as compared to supertech scrap.

    Other facts are known to all including the child that died due to ats negligence in ats paradiso. Its shameful to see that despite such things the so called LOYALISTS promote ats beyond all limits.Everyone is free to promote and i understand them promoting as well but one day they will understand that there is no point becoming fanatic promoting such builders who care only for money. Ats is certainly far better as compared to certain builders but then it feels bad to see such educated people react like fools whenever there is any anti Ats comment.

    Grow up guys , just because you made some money out of it does not mean you will continue singing ats song like fools. They are also a Chor builder like anyone else, they also take cash in their transactions like everyone else though they do dignified talks on TV as a part of credai ( i would do the same if i had that role) , they have no morality lessons to give, they tell you they are against property dealers : all bullshit , go and meet their delhi brokers in chandigarh and understand what goes inside with money matters.

    Now understand the theme of my post : i intend to say that Ats is a descent builder but most of the people are befooled through fake posts that Ats is the best. The fake posters in Ats threads have made a lot of hype which is completely undeserved. The so called loyalists are emotional fools who attack everone writing against ats. They will realize one day that they go beyond limits till the extent of fanatics just to justify their investments and ats encashes on this offering them prelaunches at slightly better rates.

    Anyone using his brains is capable reading ats related posts, see the number of postings and understand easily that ats posters are manipulating nearly all posts related to Ats. For any investor who reads 500 times ats being praised there is a chance that he will get trapped by these fake posters. Those who understand calculations, just calculate : one flat worth one crore and 800 flats in one project would make a turnover of 800 crores. Any broker group selling a project gets 1% comm or say 8 crore rs but thanks to some emotional fools getting 10 L discount on a flat you can see them posting hundreds of threads and add any poster at 50 k salary for 24 months or even 2 posters like this and you have spent 24 more lakhs to marketing. Max 50 L budget or say even one crore if you have more loyalists. Adding one crore they sell their name 20% more expensive i.e 160 crores more on a 800 crore project.

    Dont get shocked whenever the Ats guys attack you for anti Ats posts rather take it as a confirmation that all ats threads are hijacked. You will see the comments that will follow my post from different ids. But i am least bothered as i might even invest myself in ats , there are enough fools to promote my money on internet without any effort from my side. But i wont ever lure other people into it to justify my investments.

    Moral of the story : clever marketing by them and moreover its a decent builder but dont get carried away by the threads posted by their posters, they are paid ( directly or indirectly) to appreciate ats and to attack people who write negative about ats, its like modern anti social elements, very very educated and having good IQ , all the more reason to be careful.

    They can keep on praising ats as they get prelaunch rates from them or even salary but who the hell is bothered !

    Happy investing guys but remember using your brains , dont let them hijack your brains !

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Thanks for sharing the information .
      Last edited March 11 2012, 08:12 PM.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Thanks for sharing the information .
        Manoj bhai , i have been reading Ats posts , i have read them attacking you without any logical reason. They keep on confirming that Ats is unethically creating hype through these people. Is bad because i have lost respect for ats now due to these fake postings - 4000 + posts in few months, more in demand than sai baba ka prashad, giving divinity status to a chor builder ( they are all chors, no exceptions ! )

        Let them work as free servants doing charity for ats but we all appreciate the quality of your posts.

        Karan

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by karannoberoii View Post
          Bless U bhai

          ATS reality is known to all. They are no doubt expert in marketing and specially multi level marketing. They are lucky to have few fake posters here who do nothing but to create hype of their projects. I have completely changed my opinion of ats after understanding their tactics. I am relatively new to this forum and i have read many posts related to Ats which has completely changed my opinion of Ats now to conclude the following : The so called loyalists, many of them are genuine people and educated naif people who get 200 or 300 rs discount on every upcoming project and become their die hard fans. Since they are invested they keep on creating hype and luring people into it to increase the prices and demand. Ats must be happy to see such high profile people working for free and selling their projects and getting called loyalists. Add paid posters by ats to add to the hype. And mind it they are all educated and attack you one after another if you write negative about ats. This gives impression to others that all readers agree to the fact that ats is the best : all bullshit !

          My relatives stay in Ats village, ask them and they will confirm you that its like any other society with shit construction, close the door forcefully and the plaster falls off the walls. Their overall maintainance is certainly praiseworthy in ats village and i do appreciate the same whenever i go there. The club is wonderful also, as a result it sells twice as expensive as compared to supertech scrap.

          Other facts are known to all including the child that died due to ats negligence in ats paradiso. Its shameful to see that despite such things the so called LOYALISTS promote ats beyond all limits.Everyone is free to promote and i understand them promoting as well but one day they will understand that there is no point becoming fanatic promoting such builders who care only for money. Ats is certainly far better as compared to certain builders but then it feels bad to see such educated people react like fools whenever there is any anti Ats comment.

          Grow up guys , just because you made some money out of it does not mean you will continue singing ats song like fools. They are also a Chor builder like anyone else, they also take cash in their transactions like everyone else though they do dignified talks on TV as a part of credai ( i would do the same if i had that role) , they have no morality lessons to give, they tell you they are against property dealers : all bullshit , go and meet their delhi brokers in chandigarh and understand what goes inside with money matters.

          Now understand the theme of my post : i intend to say that Ats is a descent builder but most of the people are befooled through fake posts that Ats is the best. The fake posters in Ats threads have made a lot of hype which is completely undeserved. The so called loyalists are emotional fools who attack everone writing against ats. They will realize one day that they go beyond limits till the extent of fanatics just to justify their investments and ats encashes on this offering them prelaunches at slightly better rates.

          Anyone using his brains is capable reading ats related posts, see the number of postings and understand easily that ats posters are manipulating nearly all posts related to Ats. For any investor who reads 500 times ats being praised there is a chance that he will get trapped by these fake posters. Those who understand calculations, just calculate : one flat worth one crore and 800 flats in one project would make a turnover of 800 crores. Any broker group selling a project gets 1% comm or say 8 crore rs but thanks to some emotional fools getting 10 L discount on a flat you can see them posting hundreds of threads and add any poster at 50 k salary for 24 months or even 2 posters like this and you have spent 24 more lakhs to marketing. Max 50 L budget or say even one crore if you have more loyalists. Adding one crore they sell their name 20% more expensive i.e 160 crores more on a 800 crore project.

          Dont get shocked whenever the Ats guys attack you for anti Ats posts rather take it as a confirmation that all ats threads are hijacked. You will see the comments that will follow my post from different ids. But i am least bothered as i might even invest myself in ats , there are enough fools to promote my money on internet without any effort from my side. But i wont ever lure other people into it to justify my investments.

          Moral of the story : clever marketing by them and moreover its a decent builder but dont get carried away by the threads posted by their posters, they are paid ( directly or indirectly) to appreciate ats and to attack people who write negative about ats, its like modern anti social elements, very very educated and having good IQ , all the more reason to be careful.

          They can keep on praising ats as they get prelaunch rates from them or even salary but who the hell is bothered !

          Happy investing guys but remember using your brains , dont let them hijack your brains !
          Your allegations are false and unsubstantiated.
          REPEAT CUSTOMERS who put in crorers year after year being termed as indirect sales agents in another effort to malign ATS by the builders who pay you indirectly or directly.
          In your post you said these customers reinvest with ATS at a lower rate, if ATS was bad, why would they invest or reinvest.
          Nor has any one said that ATS is the best builder in India, however, ATS is better then most.

          The Begani shade main Abdula Deewana LAL PEELE NEELE hone SE Kuch Farak Nahin hoga.

          Having said that, you post shows you are well educated person, with a flare of being a worthy critic, for which I appreciate your writing style. U seem intelligent too. Are critics ( rather malign ATS circle 24 by 7) paid indirectly or directly by opponents of ATS?

          VB
          Last edited March 11 2012, 09:59 AM.
          Nothing Surprises Me

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            Your allegations are false and unsubstantiated.
            REPEAT CUSTOMERS who put in crorers year after year being termed as indirect sales agents in another effort to malign ATS by the builders who pay you indirectly or directly.
            In your post you said these customers reinvest with ATS at a lower rate, if ATS was bad, why would they invest or reinvest.
            Nor has any one said that ATS is the best builder in India, however, ATS is better then most.

            The Begani shade main Abdula Deewana LAL PEELE NEELE hone SE Kuch Farak Nahin hoga.

            Having said that, you post shows you are well educated person, with a flare of being a worthy critic, for which I appreciate your writing style. U seem intelligent too. Are you paid indirectly or directly by oponnen of ATS?

            VB
            Hi bro

            I am into media and i know what it means to create hype and many people in my domain misuse their authority to do things like this. I am talking on basis of facts that i came to know of..i can post few more details with few names and people will see truth of Ats . But i am not a prefectionist and i understand if i am not perfect why should Ats be perfect ? As simple as that !

            But my post is for people like you who seem to be so intellectual but hard selling brand name of Ats beyond limit, it is sad to see this. Would avoid commenting more and hope you got my point. For me all builders are chors , be Ats or opponents of Ats but sad to see emotional fools promoting a builder like God.
            I ask money from my boss and not from dalals or builders. I love to invest like you but i dont like to see fanatics/ fake posters screwing everyones money for few extra bucks !

            You do this only for money, luckily enough the kid who died was not related to you otherwise you wont write so much to promote Ats.

            Having said that i am ready to invest anywhere even ats but i am pissed off when i see fanatics like you posting...some of them must be having ats projects pics in their mandir...lol

            Dil pe mat le yaar, just kidding.

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              karan, thanks for your concerns & a much bigger thanks for voicing them .I and many other forum members have been aware of what is going on here & in many D e way threads & we have been voicing our concerns, all along .


              This forum members have an big issue/ problem . Many people r aware of the cheating & fraud going on here, but hardly anybody objects to it .. These people r maybe, correct in a way . They r here to make money & why get into the hassles of what is right & wrong or who is getting cheated ? Who cares ............????


              These guys should realize that some people r not made of that stuff, who buckle under repeated fraud onslaughts . I like to bell the cat or catch the bull by its horns . I know, i am being abused, personal comments have been passed against me/ my family ( sic ) & every mean has been adopted by this group of MLM guys to stop me .................but, alas, they r not aware of what stuff, some guys r made of . For facts/ truth, some of us can fight another similar 1000's of fraud characters .




              Originally posted by karannoberoii View Post
              Manoj bhai , i have been reading Ats posts , i have read them attacking you without any logical reason. They keep on confirming that Ats is unethically creating hype through these people. Is bad because i have lost respect for ats now due to these fake postings - 4000 + posts in few months, more in demand than sai baba ka prashad, giving divinity status to a chor builder ( they are all chors, no exceptions ! )

              Let them work as free servants doing charity for ats but we all appreciate the quality of your posts.

              Karan
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                For dway lovers.....open your eyes

                Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
                As acceded, I got some useful information with the assistance of my friend this might feel it arduous to someone and request to spare me for putting brass tacks:

                • It is ratified that hearing has been impediment from last two years.
                • Huda have not filled any affidavit, even they can’t do so since first they have to follow the direction of court and accordingly supposed to eventualize the new rehabilitation package which is acceptable to everyone.
                • No dialogue or negotiation comported so far with the affected parties.
                • Around two years back Huda have issued another notice for justification of demanding claim of @77k/yd from local court. After that some residents filled another case against Huda. Since the matter is already sub-judice in high court it doesn’t make any sense.
                • Huda had awarded compensation of plot @1857/yd against the demand of 77k/yd the whooping around 41 times difference. At present the market rate of plots are in NPV and RP varying between 25k-70k depends upon the location and residential/commercial aspects.
                • One person told me that as per draft master plan the road was parallel to railway line and kept at the distance of 1200m away from the track. But from Delhi border onward the road was diverted towards the colony in new master plan and kept at 800m away. This issue was also challenged in HC and smell some treacherous, since if road have to be collinear than why unnecessary curved given at that junction, it seems deliberately eway redirected.
                • So far only notification released for 150m wide road where around more than 250 houses are getting affected alone in NPV colony. And another 84m is required for green belt and clear passage. It was hard to conjectured actual figure for total requirement but it would suppose to be around 450 houses fall.
                • None have any news of realignment and they have collected sufficient funds and formed the union to fight the case till SC.
                • If I do believe on the words of one affected local than not even a single house was constructed on disputed land. But surrounding disputed free land gets densely populated after that.

                The above may nip those are looking for earlier execution of eway but deferment seems to eventuate.
                Sab 99 ka fer hain............

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by karannoberoii View Post
                  Manoj bhai , i have been reading Ats posts , i have read them attacking you without any logical reason. They keep on confirming that Ats is unethically creating hype through these people. Is bad because i have lost respect for ats now due to these fake postings - 4000 + posts in few months, more in demand than sai baba ka prashad, giving divinity status to a chor builder ( they are all chors, no exceptions ! )

                  Let them work as free servants doing charity for ats but we all appreciate the quality of your posts.

                  Karan
                  Your posts say it all. Another example of unethical, white lies to please the master. Your relatives stay in ATS village and they call it shit construction...Says it all how credible your post is. ATS village command premium over other surrounding properties not because of hype created on this thread (how naive and foolish to even think like that) but due to the quality living these ATS properties give.
                  2 of my cousins live there and I have been to their houses. the property provides one of the best living experience in NCR.

                  Check your facts and do not spread wrong information about a decent property.

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Thanks for sharing the information .
                    Manoja ji,

                    I have read even you consider ATS as a decent builder , just that you are not sure when DEW will be made. Will you go back on these views of yours.?

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by batrah40
                      There is a constant anger in GGn broker community against ATS as they don't get commission from ATS. The desperation is very clear.

                      Second factor is that so called big guy of this forum has created a lobby against DEW and ATS , so anyone for these is considered to be against him and anyone against these is considered to be in his team.People fear that his 24X7 hate mongering gets personal and he starts writing against their investment.

                      Very few people dare to write against him and they are labeled as brokers or god knows what not.

                      He is never banned for long and he knows that fact ,he has got many good and genuine bloggers banned due to his antics here.

                      Any way in the Real market people do due diligence about the property and the builders.

                      Only 4 or 5 bloggers here get affected by this hate campaign.

                      Aur likho Gabbar shabashi dega!
                      It is sad that such negativity is being allowed.

                      As a genuine investor in 3 different states of India, and a regular blogger around 2 forums I now do not feel like writing many things that I would have otherwise as there is a targeted hate compaign.

                      The whole thread ahead lost the very purpose as any positive news is attacked, analysis is mud swinged on as well as it is difficult to get bakanced views .

                      BSMAD are not letting genuine purchasers , I investors discuss.

                      I had some positive news I wanted to share but will wait till 15th till it is made public.

                      VB
                      Last edited March 11 2012, 07:59 PM.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X