Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks manoj .. but are the bookings on ..for CLP. I am not in India so any suggestion will be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • No, bookings for CLP r not on yet .

    Keep in touch with the forum & u should get the news, as soon as they start or plan to book .


    Originally Posted by piyush123
    Thanks manoj .. but are the bookings on ..for CLP. I am not in India so any suggestion will be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • ...................also get in touch with ATS through p-hone/ mail/some other mode & ask them to let u know, as soon as bookings r on on CLP . U can make them payment through wire or alternatively, keep a blank cheque ready with a relative in & around Delhi .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy ur reply as always is really useful.I will contact them and keep u guys posted also ..:)
    CommentQuote
  • U r welcome :).

    Originally Posted by piyush123
    Thanks buddy ur reply as always is really useful.I will contact them and keep u guys posted also ..:)
    CommentQuote
  • too much analysis leads to paralysis

    These are not my words but this is a common saying...
    In order to touch 100% accuracy many-a-times people miss the bus..

    Seniors on the forum rightly communicated that 100% information is never available so in that sense whatever analysis is done there is always risk of error involved...



    Originally Posted by vb2309
    That is correct
    Salina Ji.............too much time in analysis may lead to rates going north
    Decide and buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mates,

    Yesterday i spoke to ATS marketing head,as per him launching price will be arround 4000 and will be arround november 1st or 2nd week....n today i visited dwarka expressway....visited most of sector:- 110,110A,113,106,109 also...till now there r not boards of ATS.....but yes....first its LUMBIBI,den chintels paradiso den Sobha international city boards/ boundries r there but no ATS block visible...someone said its jus next to sobha but no one assured it......n as there is no development ...even no movement at earth site....jus puri sample flat is getting ready.....othervise m really disaapointed....felt like its jus hype created by some brokers only.....planning to shift ma investment towards GCX road,sohna road or near NH8 atleast life is there....it was like driving car in fields ......:(
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Raja-ji,
    signficant info sharing right from your first post in IREF.
    Good start buddy!

    ATS se ye bhi poochiye ki 4000 CLP price hai ya DP price offer 3800 --> 4000 after official launch ho gaya hai.

    on your 2nd isue of d-eway or GcX, my POV is GcX is anyday better for end-users till next 4-5 years.
    For investors, it may be opposite.......



    Originally Posted by Raja ji
    Hello Mates,

    Yesterday i spoke to ATS marketing head,as per him launching price will be arround 4000 and will be arround november 1st or 2nd week....n today i visited dwarka expressway....visited most of sector:- 110,110A,113,106,109 also...till now there r not boards of ATS.....but yes....first its LUMBIBI,den chintels paradiso den Sobha international city boards/ boundries r there but no ATS block visible...someone said its jus next to sobha but no one assured it......n as there is no development ...even no movement at earth site....jus puri sample flat is getting ready.....othervise m really disaapointed....felt like its jus hype created by some brokers only.....planning to shift ma investment towards GCX road,sohna road or near NH8 atleast life is there....it was like driving car in fields ......:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raja ji
    Hello Mates,

    Yesterday i spoke to ATS marketing head,as per him launching price will be arround 4000 and will be arround november 1st or 2nd week....n today i visited dwarka expressway....visited most of sector:- 110,110A,113,106,109 also...till now there r not boards of ATS.....but yes....first its LUMBIBI,den chintels paradiso den Sobha international city boards/ boundries r there but no ATS block visible...someone said its jus next to sobha but no one assured it......n as there is no development ...even no movement at earth site....jus puri sample flat is getting ready.....othervise m really disaapointed....felt like its jus hype created by some brokers only.....planning to shift ma investment towards GCX road,sohna road or near NH8 atleast life is there....it was like driving car in fields ......:(


    All the hype and hoopla created by people for ATS reminds me of a saying in hindi: "adhajal gagri chhalakat jaaye" :D. Ask any one of them if they can pin point the exact location where ATS is coming up and they all will run away without a whimper, let alone a scream.:)
    CommentQuote
  • A good one :bab (56):. Yeh saab, Brokers ke khel hain, murge katne ke liya :D.

    Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    All the hype and hoopla created by people for ATS reminds me of a saying in hindi: "adhajal gagri chhalakat jaaye" :D. Ask any one of them if they can pin point the exact location where ATS is coming up and they all will run away without a whimper, let alone a scream.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Raja I have gone their twice with my close friends and have come back with similar thought...

    Par jab main itna hype dekhta hoon to lagta hain may be i am not able to see what they are envisaging

    Originally Posted by Raja ji
    Hello Mates,

    Yesterday i spoke to ATS marketing head,as per him launching price will be arround 4000 and will be arround november 1st or 2nd week....n today i visited dwarka expressway....visited most of sector:- 110,110A,113,106,109 also...till now there r not boards of ATS.....but yes....first its LUMBIBI,den chintels paradiso den Sobha international city boards/ boundries r there but no ATS block visible...someone said its jus next to sobha but no one assured it......n as there is no development ...even no movement at earth site....jus puri sample flat is getting ready.....othervise m really disaapointed....felt like its jus hype created by some brokers only.....planning to shift ma investment towards GCX road,sohna road or near NH8 atleast life is there....it was like driving car in fields ......:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A good one :bab (56):. Yeh saab, Brokers ke khel hain, murge katne ke liya :D.


    Arrey arrey manoj ji, ATS ke thread main dreaded 'B' word mat use kijiye. One of the supporters of ATS will come up and say ki 'B' log ATS se deal nahi karte. Thoda dignified way main 'marketing agents' kahein. :)
    And their modus operandi seems to be that whosoever gets interested, they will tell interested buyer that they have links with ATS people and can get them a good deal. Kehte haina "Mulla ki daud masjid tak".
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, yeh Hype bade bado ka sar ghuma deti hain .

    Look at the ground realities & then decide .

    Suno saabki, karo apne maan ki .


    Originally Posted by amit001
    Raja I have gone their twice and have come back with similar thought...

    Par jab main itna hype dekhta hoon to lagta hain may be i am not able to see what they are envisaging
    CommentQuote
  • GGnaadmi - get ready for the south indian attack
    CommentQuote
  • ggnkaaadmi Bhai, yaha pe marketing poore D e way ki ho rahi hain, they r on a look out for an bigger audience . Jitna shor create karenge, utne log ikhta honge, utne murge katney mein asani hogi . Inko beech mein ek project se apna share nahi bhi mila tao kaya, in the process, they r achieving their motive .

    Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Arrey arrey manoj ji, ATS ke thread main dreaded 'B' word mat use kijiye. One of the supporters of ATS will come up and say ki 'B' log ATS se deal nahi karte. Thoda dignified way main 'marketing agents' kahein. :)
    And their modus operandi seems to be that whosoever gets interested, they will tell interested buyer that they have links with ATS people and can get them a good deal. Kehte haina "Mulla ki daud masjid tak".
    CommentQuote