• Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

can you just pm me the news.

Comment

अभी भी 4 दिन 15 मार्च के लिए शेष.

बोलो यार !!
      Why are you keeping good news to yourselves when so far you have always been keeping this thread lively and with up-to-date information.
      Pls dont bother yourselves with someone else negativity.

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post

I had some positive news I wanted to share but will wait till 15 th till it is made public.

VB

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post

बोलो यार !!
        Why are you keeping good news to yourselves when so far you have always been keeping this thread lively and with up-to-date information.
        vb bhai bol bhi do yaar..

Comment

kya news hogi - let me guess

ATS price revised to 5500???

Comment

Quite possible!
            moreover ATS has to prepare for 104 now...as time is running..originally heard they are launching 104 in may2012.

When 3C & DLF can make news in sectors far inside NH8 as 89, this one 109 is a stone throw away. Anyways hope this is true....
            Good positive for guys invested in ATS and another missed opportunity for the pessimists.

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            kya news hogi - let me guess

ATS price revised to 5500???

Comment

Quite possible!
              moreover ATS has to prepare for 104 now...as time is running..originally heard they are launching 104 in may2012.

When 3C & DLF can make news in sectors far inside NH8 as 89, this one 109 is a stone throw away. Anyways hope this is true....
              Good positive for guys invested in ATS and another missed opportunity for the pessimists.
              Dil khush kardita Prahji!

Comment

बोलो यार !!
                I think you have a point.....
                Why should we get impacted by such negativity
                It is simple project progress news
                After the boundary wall , now excavation is under progress and we will get some photographic updates around 15 th.
                Simple as that , as touched on earlier, however a mike stone in a project commencement.
                I wanted to wait for 15 th as I am expecting some one to visit and send me some snaps then.
                hope this helps from a simple project perspective
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys.

Please understand that I never said Ats was a bad builder. I confirm that Ats is a descent builder IMO but beware of these loyalists or touts who are attacking all posters and insisting Ats is God. Just true for them as they get their livelihood from Ats probably. Rest of us are free to decide and we can of course invest in Ats or elsewhere without getting carried away by these paid posters.

Their recent posts have confirmed our doubts.

Comment

ATS Becoming a Gurgaon ROCKSTAR!

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                    I think you have a point.....
                    Why should we get impacted by such negativity
                    It is simple project progress news
                    After the boundary wall , now excavation is under progress and we will get some photographic updates around 15 th.
                    Simple as that , as touched on earlier, however a mike stone in a project commencement.
                    I wanted to wait for 15 th as I am expecting some one to visit and send me some snaps then.
                    hope this helps from a simple project perspective

Comment

SirrrGggggggg...Not happy with the progress of ATS on ground..
                      R u also invested in one of those Ggn projects which might not see the light of the day soon...!!

wish those builders also learn a bit of CRM & what it takes to keep the loyalists..

Originally posted by karannoberoii View Post
                      Thanks for your comments guys.

Please understand that I never said Ats was a bad builder. I confirm that Ats is a descent builder IMO but beware of these loyalists or touts who are attacking all posters and insisting Ats is God. Just true for them as they get their livelihood from Ats probably. Rest of us are free to decide and we can of course invest in Ats or elsewhere without getting carried away by these paid posters.

Their recent posts have confirmed our doubts.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X