Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Some real & hard facts

    See this forum listens to the majority . Jitna log cheekay gein, chillaien gein, utna saccha apne aap ko portray karenge . People operating in Groups win this war of words . It is simple . They operate in groups, write similar things, make complaints to Admin. in groups, so voices who may be right or may be looking to present their POV's get drowned in this sort of groupism . However, hard i & some others may try to present facts, we end up getting blamed for the malice as these people in groups start abusing u, ridiculing u, abusing your family, threatening u with physical abuse, arrest & what not & when u try to reply to these characters & at the end of the day, the Administrator sees 20 posts of u & 2-3 posts from each of these characters & U END UP GETTING BLAMED FOR THE WHOLE EPISODE .


    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Yes, expect the same old treatment . Somebody would try to divert the topic of discussion, some ID would make personal comments & some ID's would start abusing u/me / others .


    I see a well planned game plan in all this . Few ID's r kept for abusing, making personal comments, making irrelevant comments & they r meant to go all out after people bringing out facts on the D e way . These ID's drop in the forum, when required & they do not post in the normal course . They r called in on S.O.S basis, when it is felt that facts r gaining momentum . Some ID's r meant to be the Holy Cow's of the forum . They occasionally call other posts as junk & all members commenting on the issues of the D e way as fools . Generally, these Holy Cow's try to act sane . Some ID's r beech ke or bin pende ke lote . They can go from being Moderate to desperate, as the situation demands .



    Originally posted by prashantus
    Manoj, you seem to be a champion on iref, I saw few of the brokers messages, how can this broker chain write such things to you ? You should not allow them to do this and we all are with you. Dalley ko bhalla khila dengey dost !
    Last edited March 12 2012, 09:02 PM. Reason: typo
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Congrats investors and end users who have already invested:

      Floor 4 and above:
      ATS Koccon Price revised to 5200 in CLP
      ATS Kocoon-The Better Way Home

      First Floor : 6000 PSF
      Second and Third Floor in CLP: 5500 in CLP

      Hi Nipsy,

      Since I posted the price revison news, the group targetting me and any one wanting to have a genuine project discussion has gone bersk....started attacking me as always.

      I have learned to read the poster name and NOT read the post, it took time, but if you to IGNORE the attacj then it wont impact. I only realised when I saw your response.

      Let them attack this way...unfortunately IREF threads are impacted....any ways...good news wont chnage by such bad notes....

      The price of ATS Koccon project has been revised, I shared it, rather than appreciating that I took the time to give a project update, the group want into attack mode.

      I have reported certain posts targeted at you.
      Try and avoid one to one confrintation as it is against IREF rules. If the post used rude language, please report it.

      Thanks,
      VB
      Last edited March 12 2012, 07:40 PM.
      Nothing Surprises Me

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Thanks. Any news when they are planning to strart constrcution? Anyone?

        Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
        Congrats investors and end users who have already invested:

        Floor 4 and above:
        ATS Koccon Price revised to 5200 in CLP
        ATS Kocoon-The Better Way Home

        First Floor : 6000 PSF
        Second and Third Floor in CLP: 5500 in CLP

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
          Thanks. Any news when they are planning to strart constrcution? Anyone?
          Hi Vinay,

          The excavation has started.
          Will update with photographs soon.

          VB
          Nothing Surprises Me

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            17 posts deleted. Waiting to restrict some members from this thread.

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by IGRM View Post
              17 posts deleted. Waiting to restrict some members from this thread.
              Thanks. Highly appreciated.

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Amazing IGNORE functionality on IREF

                Amazing IGNORE functionality on IREF.
                Today from user Admin panel I added 5 users to my ignore list.

                Now when I scroll through the posts, I do not have to manually / humanly ignore there post.

                IREF system does that for me. On the left it gives user name and on the right it says : This user is on your Ignore List.
                Thus I do not have to manually ignore spam, system does it....wow.

                Wow, the system IGNORED their message so I just did not have to worry about ignoring spam ...it is like gmail spam filter.

                good functionality at IREF, very impressed.
                Will post a screen shot shortly.

                VB
                Nothing Surprises Me

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by IGRM View Post
                  17 posts deleted. Waiting to restrict some members from this thread.
                  Many thanks IGRM. Much appreciated.
                  Regards,
                  VB
                  Nothing Surprises Me

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Great, but this facility has been already pointed by an member with ID - Dheer .

                    Anyways good for u .


                    Originally posted by VBstrategy View Post
                    Amazing IGNORE functionality on IREF.
                    Today from user Admin panel I added 5 users to my ignore list.

                    Now when I scroll through the posts, I do not have to manually / humanly ignore there post.

                    IREF system does that for me. On the left it gives user name and on the right it says : This user is on your Ignore List.
                    Thus I do not have to manually ignore spam, system does it....wow.

                    Wow, the system IGNORED their message so I just did not have to worry about ignoring spam ...it is like gmail spam filter.

                    good functionality at IREF, very impressed.
                    Will post a screen shot shortly.

                    VB
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      More posts (And more mess) in this thread than the generic thread about the Super Expresway (which has 10 odd builders)

                      Wonder If it says something !

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X