Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Process of setting IGNORE List

    Amazing IGNORE functionality on IREF: Process Map:
    Today from user Admin panel I added 5 users to my ignore list.

    Now when I scroll through the posts, I do not have to manually / humanly ignore there post.

    IREF system does that for me. On the left it gives user name and on the right it says : This user is on your Ignore List.
    Thus I do not have to manually ignore spam, system does it....wow.

    Wow, the system IGNORED their message so I just did not have to worry about ignoring spam ...it is like gmail spam filter.

    good functionality at IREF, very impressed.
    Will post a screen shot shortly.

    VB
    Attached Files
    Last edited March 12 2012, 09:55 PM.
    Nothing Surprises Me

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
      More posts (And more mess) in this thread than the generic thread about the Super Expresway (which has 10 odd builders)

      Wonder If it says something !
      select user, count(posts)
      from "ATS Group Sector 109 - Gurgaon Dwarka Expressway"
      group by user
      order by count(posts) desc

      After ban of few members from posting on eway thread, ATS thread has become jung ka maidaan I am thinking to open a new thread for this project to discuss project related updates.

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Example : How ignore list works on IREF forum

        Originally posted by VBstrategy View Post
        Amazing IGNORE functionality on IREF: Process Map:
        Today from user Admin panel I added 5 users to my ignore list.

        Now when I scroll through the posts, I do not have to manually / humanly ignore there post.

        IREF system does that for me. On the left it gives user name and on the right it says : This user is on your Ignore List.
        Thus I do not have to manually ignore spam, system does it....wow.

        Wow, the system IGNORED their message so I just did not have to worry about ignoring spam ...it is like gmail spam filter.

        good functionality at IREF, very impressed.
        Will post a screen shot shortly.

        VB
        As promised here is a screen shot of how IGNORE list work.
        This IREF functionality is soo good.

        Simply IGNORED some who were trying to make personal attacks...now I wont even see their personal attacks....wow..can concentrate on Project specific posts.

        Thanks IREF for this great functionality...was much needed... a hidden GEM.
        Attached Files
        Nothing Surprises Me

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          What it says is quite loud & clear . One should be willing to hear it .

          Recent posts of prashantus, karannoberoii, bobby_del & many others have passed the message extremely loud & clear .


          Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
          More posts (And more mess) in this thread than the generic thread about the Super Expresway (which has 10 odd builders)

          Wonder If it says something !
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by VBstrategy View Post
            As promised here is a screen shot of how IGNORE list work.
            This IREF functionality is soo good.

            Simply IGNORED some who were trying to make personal attacks...now I wont even see their personal attacks....wow..can concentrate on Project specific posts.

            Thanks IREF for this great functionality...was much needed... a hidden GEM.
            First of all congrats ATS investors.

            Secondly Thanks for the ignore function. I am aghast at the rude posts been posted here by

            Vb bro you are an asset here Please keep us posted with the valuable and good news about this project. Thank you!

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
              select user, count(posts)
              from "ATS Group Sector 109 - Gurgaon Dwarka Expressway"
              group by user
              order by count(posts) desc

              After ban of few members from posting on eway thread, ATS thread has become jung ka maidaan I am thinking to open a new thread for this project to discuss project related updates.
              Vinay bhai,

              please open a new thread .

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                A new thread is definitely expected as certain things are exposed on this thread and no buyer can be lured by a certain group with the help of this thread. They won't have any choice but to start afresh on pretext of rude posts !

                It can not become more clear than this, hope administrators have seen this clearly now.

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by prashantus View Post
                  A new thread is definitely expected as certain things are exposed on this thread and no buyer can be lured by a certain group with the help of this thread. They won't have any choice but to start afresh on pretext of rude posts !

                  It can not become more clear than this, hope administrators have seen this clearly now.
                  Very string post for no reason. Have you seen any new thread yet??
                  And what exposures are you talking about that relates to this project?

                  Chintels Paradiso 400 units: Only 5-7 buyers from this forum
                  Mahindra Aura 600 units: Only 5-7 buyers from this FORUM
                  Lumbini sold 400 units: Only 5-7 buyers from this forum
                  Emaar 102 200 units: Only 1-3 buyers from this forum.
                  ERA 103 : Only 5-7 buyers frorm this forum
                  There are many examples like Raheja, Indiabulls, ATS, Shobha

                  Still you think that this forum is trying to lure investors?? Wakeup dude !!

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                    Very string post for no reason. Have you seen any new thread yet??
                    And what exposures are you talking about that relates to this project?

                    Chintels Paradiso 400 units: Only 5-7 buyers from this forum
                    Mahindra Aura 600 units: Only 5-7 buyers from this FORUM
                    Lumbini sold 400 units: Only 5-7 buyers from this forum
                    Emaar 102 200 units: Only 1-3 buyers from this forum.
                    ERA 103 : Only 5-7 buyers frorm this forum
                    There are many examples like Raheja, Indiabulls, ATS, Shobha

                    Still you think that this forum is trying to lure investors?? Wakeup dude !!
                    Hi Vinay,

                    How come you have such insider information on all the projects? A normal investor doesn't have this knowledge of inventory for the projects.
                    In my opinion there's just one category of people having such information, or who can talk numbers like these: That category is called BROKER.

                    Or are you giving the information given to you by some broker?

                    Also please can you provide some trusted source of this information or is it just some plain vanilla random numbers?

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by AashishK View Post
                      Hi Vinay,

                      How come you have such insider information on all the projects? A normal investor doesn't have this knowledge of inventory for the projects.
                      In my opinion there's just one category of people having such information, or who can talk numbers like these: That category is called BROKER.

                      Or are you giving the information given to you by some broker?

                      Also please can you provide some trusted source of this information or is it just some plain vanilla random numbers?
                      IGRM should watch this.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X