Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    GGnaadmi - get ready for the south indian attack

yanna raskalla.. (not you obviously.. to those who deserve it)

Talking of NRIs,, if they go and see the location... would not even sleep facing this area..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Iss attack ki koi credibility nahi rahi/bacchi .

Yeh missile chodta hain, woh wapas isi ko attack karne ko ghoom ke aa jatti hain .

Sab Dusht Karmo ka phal hain . Hari Om .

Originally Posted by amit001
    GGnaadmi - get ready for the south indian attack
    CommentQuote
  • As I understand , where Shobha villas are located as that land also belongs to Chintel, and ATS land is the one surrounding those villas only. I have visited that area just three weeks ago and seen that area but its true there was no hoarding of ATS here. Anyhow these are not bang on the DE way and there will be a sector road leading to the main DE way and may be about 500- 700 mts away from DE way.
    CommentQuote
  • Mat lo pange - tapi hui aatma aa jaegi...

If he comes - I will be in his pala...dekh lo manoj, ggnaadmi
    CommentQuote
  • U know guys......no doubt its near to palam vihar.....even today i calculated distance from palam vihar.....its 11 kms and took me arround 30 min. to cover this distance as fatak( railway crossings) was closed.....even i have visited noida expressway....dat area seems to be well planned..proper roads, lights.....atleast wide roads r there to reach ur property...but here its jus fields only...but i prefer gurgaon den noida so...confussed now............:(
    CommentQuote
  • now i may shift to Palam Garden atleast...highway is there......
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, aap abhi tak baat samjhe nahi .

It is not "HIM", it is "THEY" . It is a coterie operating here . I hope u r aware of multiple ID's & the syndrome, which attracts so many new & dormant members to the D e way called " NEW FLIES & NECTAR " :D.

Mat lo pange - tapi hui aatma aa jaegi...

If he comes - I will be in his pala...dekh lo manoj, ggnaadmi
    CommentQuote
  • Main to bhag raha hoon is thread se - I can sense the counter attack coming...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Amit Bhai, aap abhi tak baat samjhe nahi .

It is not "HIM", it is "THEY" . It is a coterie operating here . I hope u r aware of multiple ID's & the syndrome, which attracts so many new & dormant members to the D e way called " NEW FLIES & NECTAR " :D.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I love D way- I will definitely invest on D way. Once i get my annual bonus cheque..
    CommentQuote
  • 4000psf should be DP price during launch. Or else folks who bought at 3800DP in pre-launch will look like idiots. & I don't think ATS will want to do that.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. Love the picture in yr. attachment . Real appropriate .

I love D way- I will definitely invest on D way. Once i get my annual bonus cheque..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Main to bhag raha hoon is thread se - I can sense the counter attack coming...

Amit Bhai, abhi to bhaag rahe ho. Dekh lo aapki IREF meet main saare D-way waale gin gin kar badle na lein.:D
    Meri help chahiye hogi to bata dena, aa jaoonga
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, zzaara sambhal ke , apke bahut sarrey D e way ke lovers apka meet pe bahut besabri se intezar kar rahe honge :bab (45):. Zara sambhal ke aur thode bouncers chaiiye honge, let me know :bab (34):.

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Amit Bhai, abhi to bhaag rahe ho. Dekh lo aapki IREF meet main saare D-way waale gin gin kar badle na lein.:D
    Meri help chahiye hogi to bata dena, aa jaoonga
    CommentQuote
  • May sound stupid......what's all this about Amit?
    Also the post on the connectivity and is scary.

The guy has a point......

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • VB - read last few pages you will find out
    CommentQuote