Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
    Guys,

Finally bought the car. May be I was just too weary or may be I did not want to miss the bus

Hopefully the Super Expressway will be ready before I need to drive it on !
    Congratulations buddy.

Comment

Guys,

Finally bought the car. Hopefully the Super Expressway will be ready before I need to drive it on !

May be I was just too weary or may be I did not want to miss the bus .
      Fingers crossed!
      Mubaarkaan Magadh bhai !

Comment

Guys,

Finally bought the car. Hopefully the Super Expressway will be ready before I need to drive it on !

Fingers crossed!
        Congrats on ur purchase...

Comment

Guys,

Fingers crossed!
          So till that time is the car going to be lodged in the showroom garage only?

Comment

Guys,

Fingers crossed!
            Noticing the thread we are on... let me guess what make...

Comment

Yes, Builder/ Broker nexus is everywhere, but it looks to be real strong here . U can clearly see it from the over hype . If u do not agree, get a feel of the market & views of the People .

.......& Vinay Ji, please do not try to be judgmental & decide on what is valid or not . What may be invalid for u is valid in the eyes of others .

My POV, u may not agree, that is up to u , but please do not pass judgments on my comments . U have already called posts of others as junk & people making comments ( which r not favorable to u ) as fools . Request restrain your language .

Thanks .

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
              This is a again an invalid point. So called builder/broker nexus is every where in RE and in all areas of Ggn. This can't be used to justify response in launch or resale prices.
              Last edited March 14 2012, 09:52 PM.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Quite agree . This may be the difference between a Car manufacturer & the Builder . The analogy does not hold good .

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
                I don't think the analogy is correct here. The car maker (builder) is not failing, he is delivering the car(apartment) which he promised.

You can't blame the car maker if you can't drive the car 100 mph because the roads are not good or because there is too much traffic.

Comment

Well, I disagree to the point you made, that is why quoted that section specifically and replied. This is normal way of any discussion, isn't it?

Comment

Yes, but do not try to act like a Judge here . This & that point is invalid & this & that is valid. As i said earlier, please do not pass judgments on my comments . What may be invalid for u, could be valid in the eyes of others .

I have said what i wanted to on this, so would request u not to waste more of my time on this point .

Thanks .

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                    Well, I disagree to the point you made, that is why quoted that section specifically and replied. This is normal way of any discussion, isn't it?

Comment

I see now, Changed my post to "disagree". I hope you don't have issues with that.
                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Yes, but do not try to act like a Judge here . This & that point is invalid & this & that is valid. As i said earlier, please do not pass judgments on my comments . What may be invalid for u, could be valid in the eyes of others .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X