ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by TAggarwal View Post
    I give you simple example . DLF & Unitech are big builder in Gurgaon but both are big failure outside Gurgaon . For both of them outside Gurgaon is just for making quick money ( They donot care for their reputation ). Based on this analysis , I will not put my money on outside builder....

There is no risk investing in Godrej but it will not give you good ROI...
    people are investing with unknown players from outside india and you are calling NCR buolders outsiders?

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
      Congratulations buddy.
      Congrats.

Comment

I hope it drives very well & does not have the habit of breaking down mid way .

Just joking, hope it proves to be a great investment .

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
        Guys,

Finally bought the car. Hopefully the Super Expressway will be ready before I need to drive it on !

May be I was just too weary or may be I did not want to miss the bus .
        Fingers crossed!
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
          If there were no issues , DEw would be there in les than a year. Secondly everyone believes that DEW will come in 2 to 3 years.

And if there were no issues at all the properties prices would be 50-70% more than today.

Now thousands of investors believe that the issues are much smaller than the stakes and also the litigators are not against the DEW but fighting over compensation. The litigators are illegal settlers and not farmers. The issues are there but can easily be solved . Thats why 2 years more for DEW over construction time.

LASTLY even if there is delay of 1 more year, and if small stretch is not there then there will be sector roads (broad ones) That will connect this small area to already built DEW and NH8.
          Authorities are planning multiplte connectivity to the areas. they are not illegal sectors but planned ones. on top there is Dew too.

Comment

You will be able to drive the car after 3 yrs, and I guess you won't get delivery of car before that time. Only thing is, for first few years you may get 60/75mtr rd in few segments until complete 135mtr rd gets ready

Guys,

Finally bought the car. Hopefully the Super Expressway will be ready before I need to drive it on !

Fingers crossed!

Comment

people are investing with unknown players from outside india and you are calling NCR buolders outsiders?
              very well said. I think ppl get crazy with just the tag of $ back project...dont even care to find out the mangement behind the crook builders like S...e.

Comment

Guys,

Fingers crossed!
                Congratulations MagadhPride.
                It is good to have good co pessangers on the DE journey.
                A GOOD DECISION THAT WOULD PAY WELL.
                VB
                Last edited March 14 2012, 10:41 PM.
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Vinay- That's the plan, lets see.

In any case, I dont count my pennies everyday or even every month.. So I guess it should be fine...

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                  You will be able to drive the car after 3 yrs, and I guess you won't get delivery of car before that time. Only thing is, for first few years you may get 60/75mtr rd in few segments until complete 135mtr rd gets ready

Comment

During last 1 yr, projects from builders like Alpha G Corp, IREO, Chintels, Mahindra have given better ROI than any other developers. It doesn't matter, big or small, local or outsider. Good progress, commitment and customer service is all required for good sell.

Comment

By mistake == I had posted in wrong place==removed now
                      Last edited March 15 2012, 12:10 PM. Reason: removal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X