ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    bhatia Jee not to worry , We dun need to jack up the prices they already being done by the market forces , I have come to know that there have been some resale deals 4700-4800 psf for 1850 sq ft appts.....

So a person booking 3275 -4% disc , Having paid 26.5 lacs till now is sitting on a premium of 29 lacs approx....Thats a good return I believe...hehe
    Amit ji, I completely agree and of firm believer that market control the prices. Yeh sab forum ke bas ki nahin hai..
    Agar forum se sab hota to PH and spire bahut pehle hi hit ho jate...and Aura ke pass aaj bhi unsold inventory hoti

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      bhatia Jee not to worry , We dun need to jack up the prices they already being done by the market forces , I have come to know that there have been some resale deals 4700-4800 psf for 1850 sq ft appts.....

So a person booking 3275 -4% disc , Having paid 26.5 lacs till now is sitting on a premium of 29 lacs approx....Thats a good return I believe...hehe
      That's Excellent news Amit. Resale at 4700 shows investor confidence .
      You made my day.

It will be interesting to note now, as to how the DE hater and so called High Price haters react to SPIRE price that hase been quoted around 4750 in a recent post .......let's see if they follow what they preach on Spire speculative pricing by pseudo brokers, MLMS etc I'd the BSMAD team.

VB
      Last edited March 15 2012, 02:03 AM.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Congrats Magadh for your D Way investment.

Could I please request you for elaborating the reasons for choosing D way as an investment and if you would like, may be why you chose the specific project.

It would be great to hear your POV

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
        Vinay- That's the plan, lets see.

In any case, I dont count my pennies everyday or even every month.. So I guess it should be fine...
        Last edited March 15 2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Bhalla ji

this 4700-4800 is for ATS or chintels?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Bhalla ji

this 4700-4800 is for ATS or chintels?
            I think Bhallaji was talking about Chintels.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
              I think Bhallaji was talking about Chintels.
              Yes he was
              DE projects are doing good, despite BSMAD's thousands of non impacting views.

VB
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Here is the honest answer. I see a mob making provocative posts, starting fights with no reason, making fun of other's investments, quoting provocative posts from other threads as if they have not seen complete discussion, throwing all kind of irelevant things like airport noise on eway investments without even checking basic details , calling other investors "chakke", MLM , brokers and what not.

Admin does a good job and deletes all these messages otherwise I could have shown at least one example for each of the above.

Originally posted by MANOJa
                Tell me honestly ( if u can ), don't u see a mob of Investors ( if all of them r investors ) ranting, abusing, calling names, looking to divert the topic of discussion, whenever issues of the D e way need to be discussed . Have u not seen some idiots ( who r obviously members of this mob ) calling other members as fools & their posts as junk ? Have u not seen this mob members trying to be THE SUPREME COURT JUDGES here, calling what others write as valid or invalid ???
                Last edited March 15 2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11
                  presenting POV and trying to impose your POV on others are 2 different things. and calling fellow members as brokers ( directly or implied way) if they dont agree to your POV is an indication of high ego and desperation.
                  Hi Golu,

Just to clarify, A Broker is a role and not just a profession. It is not appreciated because it sometimes constitutes a conflict of interest. When I am advising folks to buy property where I am already invested is a conflict of interest because I directly stand to gain from it. Whether your actual profession is a farmer, banker or lawyer is immaterial. If giving advise, almost all advisors declare that they are invested in a particular stock as a good practise to make the buyer aware of this fact.
                  Rest folks visiting here are intelligent enough to make their own decisions.

Comment

Matrix bhai- Most (if not all) people booking flats on DEway are investors... No one is planning to start living there in next couple of years at least.... Till its habitable, everyone is here to exit with maximum gains in shortest possible time..... Its natural human instinct to protect your decision and investment (unless you have won over your five indriyas

by some definition, We are all brokers only...

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
                    Just to clarify, A Broker is a role and not just a profession. It is not appreciated because it sometimes constitutes a conflict of interest. When I am advising folks to buy property where I am already invested is a conflict of interest because I directly stand to gain from it. Whether your actual profession is a farmer, banker or lawyer is immaterial. If giving advise, almost all advisors declare that they are invested in a particular stock as a good practise to make the buyer aware of this fact.
                    Rest folks visiting here are intelligent enough to make their own decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                      Matrix bhai- Most (if not all) people booking flats on DEway are investors... No one is planning to start living there in next couple of years at least.... Till its habitable, everyone is here to exit with maximum gains in shortest possible time..... Its natural human instinct to protect your decision and investment (unless you have won over your five indriyas

by some definition, We are all brokers only...
                      Maja aaya aapka Analysis padh kar.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X