Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • bhalla ji whast the payment plan for new bookings..could you shed some light
    CommentQuote
  • Still Resale is better than buying from Company if the difference is 1000

    If any assumption is wrong... let me know I will; remodel it
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • * The difference of 1000 is too much for some one to buy from company directly

    * The extra interest one pay for down payment is too small as compared to the gap of 1000...

    * Person buying in resale has a 27% (1000/3700) advantage over the person buying in fresh booking...
    CommentQuote
  • IRR

    Originally Posted by amit001
    If any assumption is wrong... let me know I will; remodel it


    So if purchased in Resale get
    IRR 15%
    If purchase from company
    IRR 1.5%

    assuming 90% paid if in resale
    Estimated price in 2 years 6000

    Is that correct??

    if yes why will anybody subscribe to a direct issue??

    All NRIs are looking at is a structure with no connectivity, no habitation, no access, no livability.. Honestly, Rahejas have kept their commitment with the structure in place but boss.. it looks scary.. a bhoot bangla if you visit the area..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Sir issue sirf hain black money ka 20 lakh ka black money...else it makes no sense to buy from company if the price is 1000 rs more...

    If the price of company is 300-500 rs more, only then bhalla arguments is right as the interest on down payment will take care of this 300-400 rs difference, if the difference is as mammoth a 1000, it will be stupid to buy from the company and not in resale....
    CommentQuote
  • IRR

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    So if purchased in Resale get
    IRR 15%
    If purchase from company
    IRR 1.5%

    assuming 90% paid if in resale
    Estimated price in 2 years 6000

    Is that correct??

    if yes why will anybody subscribe to a direct issue??

    All NRIs are looking at is a structure with no connectivity, no habitation, no access, no livability.. Honestly, Rahejas have kept their commitment with the structure in place but boss.. it looks scary.. a bhoot bangla if you visit the area..

    Cheers


    Hi
    Greetings

    Boss kahin resale premium 2200 to nahin hai 1200 ki jagah???;)
    maaf karna meri maths thodi kamzor hai??

    And our other friend assumes a market price of 9000 for ATS in 3 years would be correct with an IRR of 30% pa on CLP, I think... sare warren buffet yahin pe milte hain.. Even he has to decide about his successor in a couple of years it is told...;)


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • GIve me the exact numbers i can calculate

    I have assumed original price of 2500 and resale of 3700.. Give me exact numbers I will remodel it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Sir issue sirf hain black money ka 20 lakh ka black money...else it makes no sense to buy from company if the price is 1000 rs more...

    If the price of company is 300-500 rs more, only then bhalla arguments is right as the interest on down payment will take care of this 300-400 rs difference, if the difference is as mammoth a 1000, it will be stupid to buy from the company and not in resale....

    Amit,
    You have mastery in excel, kya working karte ho boss.
    Now I want to understand -
    a. Always company price is higher than resale, no one has any doubt. even if you see Unitech properties like vista/sunbreze or any other property the company price is way too high than resale.
    b. We should compare the premium generated in raheja from Launch. That should clarify a few doubts.
    Either I am not understanding the context, else what is the problem here.
    Lastly I fully agree with Baba...Ghost tower lagta hai. Nice location for ramsey brothers next serial.
    CommentQuote
  • IRR for ATS

    Originally Posted by amit001
    GIve me the exact numbers i can calculate

    I have assumed original price of 2500 and resale of 3700.. Give me exact numbers I will remodel it


    Hi
    Greetings

    ATS launch dp 3800, clp 4500, resale price 9000 in three years..what IRR can you calculate??

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Amit,
    You have mastery in excel, kya working karte ho boss.
    Now I want to understand -
    a. Always company price is higher than resale, no one has any doubt. even if you see Unitech properties like vista/sunbreze or any other property the company price is way too high than resale.
    b. We should compare the premium generated in raheja from Launch. That should clarify a few doubts.
    Either I am not understanding the context, else what is the problem here.
    Lastly I fully agree with Baba...Ghost tower lagta hai. Nice location for ramsey brothers next serial.

    Declaration -
    No I do not smoke...banned or otherwise...just ignorance and unable to catch the issue he he
    CommentQuote
  • bhai 200-400 ka difference theek hain but when the difference in resale price and company price is 1000, then its a no brainer that one shud buy in resale...

    Also for some projects on D way, builders have artificially incresed the price but the resale is low, this raheja project is an example...

    Even in case of vista resale is 4400 and company price is 4900...also I dont think that now anything is available from the company direct
    CommentQuote
  • Lo bhai - monthly model banaenge to more accurate result aaega....lekin itni mehnat mat karwao.. my company pays me for this kind of work :D


    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    ATS launch dp 3800, clp 4500, resale price 9000 in three years..what IRR can you calculate??

    Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ghost Cities learn from examples

    Hi
    Greetings

    Alarming examples of how underdevelopment, non availability of infrastructure, unrealistic pricing, speculative illgotten money and greed can leed to millions of empty houses.. are we trying to replicate these ghost towns by luring innocent NRIs albiet poor commitment from builders and govt agencies..
    And Now Presenting: Amazing Satellite Images Of The Ghost Cities Of China

    Just think where the money is coming from, who is actually backing such speculative figures..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I never said ATS price will be same of dwarka...I said after DE way is there the prices will match Dwarka prices of today... 3 to 4 kms from Dwarka on DE way means 5 minutes drive. Secondly GC road is very far from delhi. As compared to These sectors. who wants to stay in dwarka society flats when you have flats like ATS or india bulls to stay within 5 minutes of drive. Who says DDA has no issues.This person is living in a dream world.

    Anyone who doesnot want to invest may not invest here.The problem is anyone who wants to invest may not get a booking ...No booking in ATS is done with a broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Agreed on pricing!

    25 years old DDA flat in Vasant Kunj are 15000 spft. Leaving a very few aside, not even the best ones in Gurgaon have that price.

    So pricing matching Dwarka's, I serioulsy doubt.
    CommentQuote