• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

I agree with blessyou

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

He did not even know what was happening,, leave aside relating information pertinent to the thread.. many a times I went out of the way to send signal to ATS buyers, well wishers that his actions are doing more harm than good by his continuous stance about issues, but to not avail..

I think the forum is a better place as I had started receiving dozens of PMs from IREF subscribers and invested elsewhere that they have started feeling the forum useless for their purpose..

I find a varied discussions, more topics, greater viewership, now happening on the forum.

Dway issues aside, truth has to come out even if at my own cost..

Cheers

Comment

pick godrej if it comes around 5200 not more , if it does come at a higher price the rotation will tak a slightly longer time , as I am telling you about sshort term gains in the
      period of max 6 months with a gain of about 300-400 psf....

Comment

Anything outside D way?

Comment

pick a resale ground floor in ansal esencia , that way it is coming up , it will be a very ncie property and will give very good returns if you can hold it till about 6 months after possession , Remember you get 2500 sq of built up area (thats equal to 4000 sq ft of Builder appt area) in about 1 crore or 1crore 10 lacs on Gc EX in resale I guess.....dunno the exact price there......

And Ansals are dooing very good work and are actually trying to gain back their reputation which they had a few years ago and trying to re establish themselves in luxury segment........

Comment

Definitely, the forum is a much better place now.

Earlier these guys with multiple ID's . Why do people require to operate multiple ID's ???? Quite obviously, they r meant to promote a region, Builder, Project, spread & propagate biased information, to get some business here & to meet their ill intentions . Also, it is quite obvious that in order to achieve the above, these guys running multiple ID's need to put down, abuse certain members who could see through their designs . These nefarious multiple ID characters abuse, call names, threaten others ( in groups ) in order to build up a consensus & hide their activities .

.........& surely all these banned ID's r lurking around with new avatars & they r/ would be back with a vengeance & in order to create much more trouble .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

He did not even know what was happening,, leave aside relating information pertinent to the thread.. many a times I went out of the way to send signal to ATS buyers, well wishers that his actions are doing more harm than good by his continuous stance about issues, but to not avail..

I think the forum is a better place as I had started receiving dozens of PMs from IREF subscribers invested elsewhere, that they have started feeling the forum useless for their purpose..

I find a varied discussions, more topics, greater viewership, now happening on the forum.

Dway issues aside, truth has to come out even if at my own cost..

Cheers
            Last edited May 12 2012, 05:55 PM. Reason: edited the bold & colored text .
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

This was posted in some other thread but quite relevant to current discussion going on over here
              https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...340#post117340

Comment

People do forget to post the replies to the silly & baseless questions they pose in the forum . I wonder why ?????...............malafide intentions ??????

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...341#post117341

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...342#post117342

Comment

..........& if certain People have some issues or doubts on certain ID's, please report this to IREF, instead of crying hoarse over here, which is serving no purpose .

IREF is the one who would look at this with a total unbiased view & proceed accordingly . If they r not reporting these ID's to IREF & repeating the same content in different threads, it could be a clear case of wrong intent & the case of "beating around the bush" .

Comment

As per few websites, Resale quote price for Kocoon is between 5200-5600 psft. Does anyone has any info on actual resale transactions?? Resale inventory is very low as early investors have some lock-in period.
                    Last edited April 27 2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

dunno about the resale activity in kocoon , Picture is not very clear at all

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X