Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
    I cant find lock in period clause in BBA draft
    You are correct, Lock-in clause is not mentioned in BBA.
    When I checked with CRM some time back out of curiosity, I was told that ATS doesn't encourage early resale of pre-launch units. After 1yr, there is no restriction.
    I didn't discuss much as I am planning to hold for long.

Comment

HI,
      I was planning to book a flat in Dwarka Expressway from end-user perspective, on contacting ATS i got to know that only 2nd-3rd floor units are available in their Kocoon project with a BSP of 6000 sq/ft, do you guys think i shuld go ahead with it?

Comment

As an end user it is and will be one of the best. As an investor till date its good but may depend upon other infrastructures...

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav007 View Post
          HI,
          I was planning to book a flat in Dwarka Expressway from end-user perspective, on contacting ATS i got to know that only 2nd-3rd floor units are available in their Kocoon project with a BSP of 6000 sq/ft, do you guys think i shuld go ahead with it?
          Have you checked the resale price..
          What time frame you are thinking for this to be livable...

Comment

I'm also looking at this project is it advisable to wait for 104 project what are the resale rates here comparison with 104 location and price will be once again much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by sandeep4567 View Post
              I'm also looking at this project is it advisable to wait for 104 project what are the resale rates here comparison with 104 location and price will be once again much appreciated
              ATS 104 will be luxury project with min size of 2250 sft. Market news is that launch price will be 6000 psft or more.

Comment

Mujhe lagta hai Luxury Luxury ke chakkar main with minimum size 2250 sq ft this project will be a flop show from ATS...

Comment

as per me , Sector 109 location is better . 104 project is supposed to be super luxury...I am hearing some collaboration with a designer brand or something.

Prices will be 500 rs more than the prevailing prices of ATS Kocoon.

Lets see!

Comment

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                    Mujhe lagta hai Luxury Luxury ke chakkar main with minimum size 2250 sq ft this project will be a flop show from ATS...
                    Min size of 2bhk and 3bhk has increased in last 2 years. 2-3 yrs back, standard 3bhk was 1500-1600 sft and 2bhk was 1100-1200 sft.

Now avg 2bhk size is 1400-1500 sft and 3bhk starts from 1800+ sft. For luxury projects, add another 200-300 sft

Comment

Hi,
                      I am assuming a 4 year timeframe for this to be liveable, resale units are mostly avaailable in towers from chintels with a price range of ~5600, and these are higher floor units with a considerable cash component.
                      Let me know your viewpoint.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X