• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Ats cocoon available in resale at what rate please pm

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
      Min size of 2bhk and 3bhk has increased in last 2 years. 2-3 yrs back, standard 3bhk was 1500-1600 sft and 2bhk was 1100-1200 sft.

Now avg 2bhk size is 1400-1500 sft and 3bhk starts from 1800+ sft. For luxury projects, add another 200-300 sft
      Yaar luxury ke naam pe sirf size badhta hai aur loading factor... final carpet area probably remains the same - my pov. (This comment is not for ATS but general perception.)

Comment

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
        Yaar luxury ke naam pe sirf size badhta hai aur loading factor... final carpet area probably remains the same - my pov. (This comment is not for ATS but general perception.)
        You may be right and there are many examples. Most of the times, difference comes only in balconies and living/dining.

Comment

Does the news that the ATS is now only composed of A (T & S have left) bring any changes in ground level? What is the opinion of investors?

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
            I cant find lock in period clause in BBA draft
            Chintel doesn't have any lock in but even the first resale transaction is chargeable.

Comment

'Saha' left long time back, is 'Talwar' also gone?

Does the news that the ATS is now only composed of A (T & S have left) bring any changes in ground level? What is the opinion of investors?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                'Saha' left long time back, is 'Talwar' also gone?
                Yes, thats the news. A is the guy in driving seat now.

Comment

Yes, thats the news. A is the guy in driving seat now.
                  It might have a positive impact than negative since there will be clarity of vision and faster decision making rather than having three power centers pulling in different directions.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana View Post
                    It might have a positive impact than negative since there will be clarity of vision and faster decision making rather than having three power centers pulling in different directions.
                    Ok. But if those 2 were pulling in different directions and considering the past projects & end user fans I see for ATS - guess the different directioned ATS wasn't doing bad at all.

Though I guess there is always room for improvement and maybe things will turn out even better for ATS.

Comment

Should as anyrhing with joint ownershipis not sensible once the enterprise reaches a certain size

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X