ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
    Recently in Nov-2010 DDA announced 2010 housing scheme wherein dwarka psf price was around 5K only.
    I stay in Dwarka, buy me a property 5000 PSF in dwarka.I am ready to buy.
    I think it would not be wise to talk about the DDA lottery.One of my friend got that lottery for a 3BHK and getting a premium of 25Lakhs.
    - The real rate going on at dwarka which is around 8000-1000 based on the location.
    - Huge difference amenties, quality of construction, greenry provided in dwarka housing society.
    I
    In the coming years the rates will be rationalize based on the progress of Deway.

Happy Investing!!

Pankaj

Comment

Facts r facts . If u close yr. eyes to them, they don't change . Nobody has till date denied the facts brought up in Chintel's thread . Aab log facts ko negative word falana bolnege, one can very well judge the motivation of people here. I had also stated that Chintels may give good returns, but it is one's personal decision & conscience to invest with such Builder . Bhalla ji, facts or statements ko bend karney ka art aapko bahut acchi tarah aata hai . Congrats for the same .

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      agar saare investors or end users ko product pasand aaye aur unko location suit kare , (next to delhi) to wo log bakre ho gaye ????

Chintels ke time pe bhi druglord and naya bekaar builder bol ke forum mein negative word failaya tha , what happened

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi,

Following debate very closely and in a dilemma. we have to look at certain points.

1. If look at future, no doubt D way will be a superior location considering closeness to Delhi.
        2. Comparisons with DDA has no basis, who says rate is 5K in dwarika. Huge premium on DDA allotments
        3. Quality of construction and lifestyle will be superior to DDA
        4. As for rates, yes it looks aggressive. So same is with projects like M3M or proposed Ireo or for that matter SPR projects.
        5. Issues are there with D way, still so much buzz by so many developers. I do not know but I am moving from being Neutral to little pro. There has to be a reason as why so many builders are investing in a big way.
        6. As someone has said that hype is due to ATS and not due to location, I think yes ATS has this aura around them...but those who are investing must have valid reasons.

Let us see which direction it goes from here.
        Last edited January 3 2016, 11:31 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

benchmarking

dear Sir rs2507

dwarka rate may be higher than 5K, no one is debating this fact.
          Since someone asked what price dda shall launch dwarka-2, the fact that
          dda sold 2010 scheme (dwarka) at 5K was mentioned.

dda shall not launch dwarka-2 at double price in a gap of 1.5Yr.
          [5.5K ~6.0K is a good assumption as at most increase will be FD rate]

=> Point is what is the BENCHMARK

If everyone agrees that dwarka-2 will come at 5.5K & it shall command 20% premium, official delhi rate becomes 6.6K.

Then What should be the price for d-eway with realism.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          Hi,
          Following debate very closely and in a dilemma. we have to look at certain points.
          1. If look at future, no doubt D way will be a superior location considering closeness to Delhi.
          2. Comparisons with DDA has no basis, who says rate is 5K in dwarika. Huge premium on DDA allotments
          3. Quality of construction and lifestyle will be superior to DDA
          4. As for rates, yes it looks aggressive. So same is with projects like M3M or proposed Ireo or for that matter SPR projects.
          5. Issues are there with D way, still so much buzz by so many developers. I do not know but I am moving from being Neutral to little pro. There has to be a reason as why so many builders are investing in a big way.
          6. As someone has said that hype is due to ATS and not due to location, I think yes ATS has this aura around them...but those who are investing must have valid reasons.
          Let us see which direction it goes from here.

Comment

dear Sir rs2507

If everyone agrees that dwarka-2 will come at 5.5K & it shall command 20% premium, official delhi rate becomes 6.6K.

We can not compare DDA lottery price with the actual market rate in dwarka.

DDA earn lot of money from the interest rate they earn by keeping 1.5 lacs in FD for six months from 6-7 lakhs applicants.

They is enough to compensate the differce in DDA and market rate.

The ongoing rates for society flats is 8000-10000 psf. 3BHK will not cost less than 1.1 cr in a society flat.

The price is almost 75% higher than the price in 2008 recession.

dway price will be always 30% less than the dwarka price.

Point of debate should be waht will be the price in dwarka once ambassies move to dwarka.

Comment

dear Sir rs2507

Comparison

We can't compare Oranges with s ;-)))
              It should rather be between different locations within ggn. more so on logic, keeping in mind the future outlook. On the other hand let DLF, Unitech or ATS develop the same projects at the same location in Dwarika...you will come to know what rate they will command.
              Last edited September 18 2011, 10:56 AM. Reason: Type
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Dear Sir psambher,

Not sure if 30% gap b/w dwarka -Delhi & deway -Ggn is adequate though it can be validated by other region price var. [ comments on gap of Vivek Vihar vs Gzb/Noida, Badarpur vs adjoining Fbd, Sarita Vihar /Kalindi Kunj vs adjoining Noida & so on...are welcome]

Pls also comment on reason for 30% Variation assumption.
                Once both dwarka -Delhi & deway -Ggn are equally developed 30% var is justified or ??

& what is the Time-value of the Money till d-eway infrastructure becomes same as today's dwarka...

Originally posted by psambher View Post
                We can not compare DDA lottery price with the actual market rate in dwarka.

DDA earn lot of money from the interest rate they earn by keeping 1.5 lacs in FD for six months from 6-7 lakhs applicants.

They is enough to compensate the differce in DDA and market rate.

The ongoing rates for society flats is 8000-10000 psf. 3BHK will not cost less than 1.1 cr in a society flat.

The price is almost 75% higher than the price in 2008 recession.

dway price will be always 30% less than the dwarka price.

Point of debate should be waht will be the price in dwarka once ambassies move to dwarka.

Comment

benchmarking

Sir we are all still wandering benchmarking of d-eway belt RE....
                  More light on how to benchmark e-way is required.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  Comparison

We can't compare Oranges with s ;-)))
                  It should rather be between different locations within ggn. more so on logic, keeping in mind the future outlook. On the other hand let DLF, Unitech or ATS develop the same projects at the same location in Dwarika...you will come to know what rate they will command.

Comment

Sir we are all still wandering benchmarking of d-eway belt RE....
                    More light on how to benchmark e-way is required.
                    Dear,
                    Can you tell me where have been benchmarking been waited like this...in all those years. This is a ongoing process and things evolve on their own.
                    As such things do start at some point in time. these are very early days for D way and certain risk is definitely involved for early movers as anywhere else.

Comment

30% differernce are you nuts?????????

Just a smal comaprision - The price of plots in some of the best locations like DLF is between 1 to 1.75 lakhs and the price of plots in delhi lets say even in the jungles of Rohini in the last sectors is 2 lakh....not a soul there....

I dont know why people are over glorifying D way

COmpare prices between Sarita vihar and Noida - just a Km difference....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X